Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kark12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
part 10:

kalpi was arranging bed to sleep..ragha entered in fullanger but kalpi nt seen that..

she praysfor god n sleeps on bed..

raghav sees this n thinks...mere nendh karab karke kithne ache se so rahi hai... aaj tho mai chodunga nahi... he gives an evil smilen walk towards her...

raghav slowlu comes on otherside where her back was facing n sleeps behindher by putting hamd onher...

kalpi was shockedby this.. she immediately got upnahouts..

kalpi:who thehell...

by seeingraghav she was shocked. ..

raghav:jaanu mai hu thumhara boyfriend. ... aur kaun aa saktha hai muje chodke..

kalpi:thum .. thum yaha kya... stillin shock...

raghav:oh comeone dear..we both r boyfriend girlfriend nmore than that we r living together so what a boy do inhisgirl room..

kalpi:what..

raghav:comeone dear.. .. chalo abh sojathe hai...he just pulled her on bed..

shegotup agaim
kalpi:dekhoye thum kyakar rahe hai... ye theek nahi hoga.. warna mai...

raghav:warna thum kya sweetheart ... oh.. thum mood me aajavoge and thumse control nahi hoga??

kalpi:what rubish.. just shut up ... n get out...

ragahv:get out ... vo bhi mai...forget it.. nowdont waster time come we have lots of things todo now..
kalpi:m..ma.. mathlab.
ragahv:dont act now.. he pulled her to bed...

shewas struggling to free herself finallyshe succeded ...

she got up frombed n she went near the door to open it..
she was about to open the doorbut raghav come andhugs her from bavkside.. a kind of shock passed through her body..

raghav:dont do it dear...

kalpi:whatthehell.. leave me otherwise I am gonna shout...

raghav:shout??? oh dear ... u kniw if u shout also noone willcome because they think that we bothr...making ...

kalpi:what...?? kithne gatiya admi ho thum chi... chodo muje... she tries to pull him... he puts his nose near her neck making her shiver.. suddenly he turned her towards him facing him.. . she was looking angryly at him..
raghav with his finger crases her face ... her nose... her lips... he lost while he dointhat.

kalpi:you ... chodo mujechido... she raised her hand to slap but raghav hold it and kisses it...

raghav:jaanu u need to kissme... nt slap..

kalpi:u shut upnleave me

.raghav:leave u?? noway.. kithne din hogaye hai right ..i need to today... ineed ubadly..

kalpo was hellshocked:kya...

raghav:dear we make love today... come na... he lift her n put onbed...

kalpi:nono... plz leave me... no... she fastly run from there n holds the knief which is ontable..

kalpi:abh akar tho dhikavo... I will kill u..

raghav thinks lagtha hai plan work hogaya... mai tho aise hi kuch nahi karnewaka tha...

raghav:k... relax...muje kuch nahi karna dekh mai bed pe sojavoonga...

kalpi:go n sleep onbed abhi...agar raath me kuch karneka socha bhi tjo... ye mere paashi rahega...she goes and sits on sofa by holding knief only...

inthe night she was sleeping like that only... raghav sees her n made her to sleep correctly nput blanket onher..

raghav:I amsorry muje ye sab karna pada thaki thum yaha se chali jaavoo.

in morning :
maya and sammy are in sammy rooom...

raghav come laughingly. ..

sammy:kya huva thum hash kyu rahi ho..

raghav:hasnekehi baath hai dude..

maya:huva kya...

raghav :maya u dont belive vo ladki jaa rahu hai.. ghar chodkar... yuppie. idid it ...

maya :wow thats great...

smy:usine kaha ki vo jarahi hai..

raghav:ya... jab mai   kitchen se room mejaraha tho.

flashback:
in morning raghav went tohave coffe..kalpi got up n got ready...
raghav was entering the room but he stopped as he listened kalpi talking to herself
kalpi:kalpi thu bhi na pagal hai.kya sochkarayi thi yaha... .. jo insaan kisiko bhi apne gf kehe saktha hai vo obviously kuch bhi kar saktua haI... bina soche hi agayi sabak sikhane... kamina kahika kithna gandha insaan hai.. mai ek min nahi rukoongi yaha kahi leneka dene na pad jaye...

socha tha uska ghamand thodkar javoongi par nahi yaha tho mere izzath hi dhav par lagi huvi hai.. priya sahI kehe rahi thi ki muje chod dena chayiye warna ye mere saath chr.ew...abhi ekmin bhi nahi rukhoongi yaha...

flashback ends

raghav:dekha maine kaha tha na aaj us lafkiko yaha se nikhalke hi rahoongi.m so idoneit...
aya:wow raghav ur too smart ha..

sammy was inanger..
samy:aise kya kiya uske saath thumne

raghav says what he did in night.

sammy gotmore angry now..both maya and raghav laughing he cant see it he just left from tgere...

sammy thinks mathlab ye ladki achi hai... dilse aur ye paise ke liye nahi ayi hai yaha warna kal ke baath se vo dhar nahi jaathi...
I need to know her more... but kya karu vo tho chali jaa rahi hai yaha se..

Ragna1302 thumbnail

Superb update. ..
  Yaar ye raghav to naughty.😆 ...poor kalpi...y not he understand that kalpi suffering. .n Bcz of him she have to leave her home...hope he will understand soon...
 Sammy is nice...He know kalpi did not come 4 money. ..n want to know more. ...
 Update soon
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that awesome
hmm rag was so fun
he made kalpi feared
hmm kalpi going n sammy angry
update soon
darkloveriam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gud

raghav ki toh ...
meri kalpu ko daraya gf & bf

ps- beta tu msg kr mujhe agr tujhe band nhi bajvani toh ..

kark12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darkloveriam

gud

raghav ki toh ...
meri kalpu ko daraya gf & bf
ps- beta tu msg kr mujhe agr tujhe band nhi bajvani toh ..

jaroor msg karenge matha... par us mobile me charge hi nahi hai.. I am sorry nehu..
Ragna1302 thumbnail

Update plzz. ...ishu😭