Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

   
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Twist in Love Ragna new ss 10 updated on 45 (Page 3)

Nandinisai Goldie
Nandinisai
Nandinisai

Joined: 17 March 2015
Posts: 2180

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Soo  nice ishani Smile
Ragav introduce some random girl as his girl friend that too in front of media Shocked  
update next part soon.


kark12 IF-Rockerz
kark12
kark12

Joined: 06 August 2014
Posts: 5727

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet1308

hmm rag nearly trap in that kriya plan but he is master of master
hmm so rag gave her tit for tat
rag pulled the girl like this n say she is the girlfriend
its kalpi who is in rag arm
bechara rag abb uski phate ga
kalpi ke saath live in relationship
god awesome
ubb jal se update de do
can't wait t read more n more n more n more...
update soon
firt of all Hug missed u so much..
thanks for reading.. see mai ne pm kar di Wink
ha he was but bagwaan ne bacja liya nahi nahi ladki ne bacha li..
ya he is toomuch directly said live in relationship.
ab kya hoga bichareka.. ek tappadtho jaroor milega..
sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Joined: 19 May 2014
Posts: 7219

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishani12

Originally posted by sweet1308

hmm rag nearly trap in that kriya plan but he is master of master
hmm so rag gave her tit for tat
rag pulled the girl like this n say she is the girlfriend
its kalpi who is in rag arm
bechara rag abb uski phate ga
kalpi ke saath live in relationship
god awesome
ubb jal se update de do
can't wait t read more n more n more n more...
update soon
firt of all Hug missed u so much..
thanks for reading.. see mai ne pm kar di Wink
ha he was but bagwaan ne bacja liya nahi nahi ladki ne bacha li..
ya he is toomuch directly said live in relationship.
ab kya hoga bichareka.. ek tappadtho jaroor milega..
miss u too naughty
kia kare exam hai n t can't be on if fully
par rag ko thappad Cry
chal adjust kar lete hain
warna love story age kaise barhegi
abxetz IF-Dazzler
abxetz
abxetz

Joined: 01 October 2014
Posts: 2841

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Ishu superb Clap Star interesting.porologue padkar dar gayatha mai par thank god rags nai vo sari bathai kriya chudail sai kahi Angry or ye rags nai kisi aur ladki (I mean)kalpi ko pakadkar media ke samnai girlfriend introduce kiya or living relation ship vo bi one year LOL ab kalpi banjayegi jassi ki rani milega raghav baba ko tapad LOL Wink ishu bacha meri lalla ab chapter 2 jalthy update karde Wink
kark12 IF-Rockerz
kark12
kark12

Joined: 06 August 2014
Posts: 5727

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by switymango


super dupar awesome ClapClap i love this ss WinkLOL

wow raghav ne kaya javab diyaEmbarrassed...kriyaAngry she want his girlfriend Dead
raghav is so smart Embarrassed...kriya ke jalame nahi fasa...n lei to reporters that he have a girlfriendWinkEmbarrassed

or airport pe jane vali ladaki ka hat pakad ke kaha she is his girlfriend hai ShockedLOL poor girl don't know what going on LOL...live in relationship Wink naughty raghavLOL...

reporters ka kaya jav diya ...n her name is sweeti Embarrassed...thank u ishu..EmbarrassedBig smile

kriya ka chara dekhane layak tha LOLLOL raghav is to smart ..well done raghav...Clap

ishu this fab ss yaar...waiting 4 next part...
n u pm 4 so late LOL update padhane ke bad mil jata hai LOL

thanks 4 this ss ...love u muhhaaHeart Hug




thank u dear.. I knew u will likeit...

ya he is too smart ishu ka raghav jo hai...
being a buissness man he dont wanted to spoil his name by that girl..
that kriya is behind him..

pm.?? I told na I am too lazy to send pms
keep reading...
kark12 IF-Rockerz
kark12
kark12

Joined: 06 August 2014
Posts: 5727

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandinisai

Soo nice ishaniSmile
Ragav introduce some random girl as his girl friend that too in front of mediaShocked
update next part soon.


thank u dear...
ya he did that but its he nt did like that means his image would have gone becz of that kriya
Ragna1302 IF-Rockerz
Ragna1302
Ragna1302

Joined: 27 September 2014
Posts: 5424

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishani12

Originally posted by switymango


super dupar awesome ClapClap i love this ss WinkLOL

wow raghav ne kaya javab diyaEmbarrassed...kriyaAngry she want his girlfriend Dead
raghav is so smart Embarrassed...kriya ke jalame nahi fasa...n lei to reporters that he have a girlfriendWinkEmbarrassed

or airport pe jane vali ladaki ka hat pakad ke kaha she is his girlfriend hai ShockedLOL poor girl don't know what going on LOL...live in relationship Wink naughty raghavLOL...

reporters ka kaya jav diya ...n her name is sweeti Embarrassed...thank u ishu..EmbarrassedBig smile

kriya ka chara dekhane layak tha LOLLOL raghav is to smart ..well done raghav...Clap

ishu this fab ss yaar...waiting 4 next part...
n u pm 4 so late LOL update padhane ke bad mil jata hai LOL

thanks 4 this ss ...love u muhhaaHeart Hug




thank u dear.. I knew u will likeit...

ya he is too smart ishu ka raghav jo hai...
being a buissness man he dont wanted to spoil his name by that girl..
that kriya is behind him..

pm.?? I told na I am too lazy to send pms
keep reading...


smart rahav hai vo ...ye se kisike jal me nahi fase ga WinkLOL...i loved this raghav Embarrassed...
airport wali girl kalpi hai na Wink..raghav to gaya kamse ...pata nahi kaya hoga..LOLLOL
waiting 4 next update..
kark12 IF-Rockerz
kark12
kark12

Joined: 06 August 2014
Posts: 5727

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abxetz

Ishu superb Clap Star interesting.porologue padkar dar gayatha mai par thank god rags nai vo sari bathai kriya chudail sai kahi Angry or ye rags nai kisi aur ladki (I mean)kalpi ko pakadkar media ke samnai girlfriend introduce kiya or living relation ship vo bi one year LOL ab kalpi banjayegi jassi ki rani milega raghav baba ko tapad LOL Wink ishu bacha meri lalla ab chapter 2 jalthy update karde Wink
thank u somu...
ha sab ne ye socha ki vokalpi hogi but no its kriya.. ha he has to do it or else us kriya ye kehe dethi ki they r inrelationship...

somu abhi abhi oart 1 di hu.. sabko padne de baadme de doongi part 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abxetz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ragna family- Ragna ff-ZINDGIDILSE-DESTINIED (ZDSD)- Note - Pg - 72

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: zindgidilse   Replies: 528   Views: 66182

zindgidilse 528 66182 10 March 2016 at 11:06pm by Dubeyanisha
RAGNA RAGNA RAGNA

2

Author: Sanjuniki   Replies: 13   Views: 6454

Sanjuniki 13 6454 11 June 2015 at 7:39pm by niru04
RagNa RagNa RagNa RagNa RagNa

2

Author: _TheBlackRose_   Replies: 12   Views: 3643

_TheBlackRose_ 12 3643 11 June 2015 at 4:01pm by singhania
Ragna ragna ragna

Author: MagicalMadness   Replies: 2   Views: 3293

MagicalMadness 2 3293 13 May 2014 at 1:24am by IThinkALot
RAGNA RAGNA N RAGNA!!!

Author: Autumm   Replies: 2   Views: 5683

Autumm 2 5683 08 April 2014 at 7:52am by ajaved

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index