Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

   
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Twist in Love Ragna new ss 10 updated on 45 (Page 16)

kark12 IF-Rockerz
kark12
kark12

Joined: 06 August 2014
Posts: 5720

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssna

Boring no way ishu its wonderful update.
Ooh rag got a slap well he deserve dat .
Hey rag has even give name 2 kalpi now lets see wat kalpi has got for him.
Loved it ishu update soon
thank u sweta... nice to see u..
he deserve right??will try to update soon

laavanya4u IF-Dazzler
laavanya4u
laavanya4u

Joined: 07 June 2014
Posts: 3531

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Why kavi??? Are u having your periods??? Chill Kalpi is in the trial room and not you so no three days ka dhamki and merA dhamki ye hi ki I will not read any other ff of urs till my deewAna is updated n that too today Angry
kark12 IF-Rockerz
kark12
kark12

Joined: 06 August 2014
Posts: 5720

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laavanya4u

Why kavi???  Chill Kalpi is in the trial room and not you so no three days ka dhamki and merA dhamki ye hi ki I will not read any other ff of urs till my deewAna is updated n that too today Angry
wt yar wt r u saying like this...
i have an interview and i need to read it... for writting update i wont get time and ur saying like this ????edit it
kark12 IF-Rockerz
kark12
kark12

Joined: 06 August 2014
Posts: 5720

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laavanya4u

Why kavi??? Are u having your periods??? Chill Kalpi is in the trial room and not you so no three days ka dhamki and merA dhamki ye hi ki I will not read any other ff of urs till my deewAna is updated n that too today Angry
wt yar

laavanya4u IF-Dazzler
laavanya4u
laavanya4u

Joined: 07 June 2014
Posts: 3531

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Chalo man mey edit kardhiyAa!! All the best for the interview as such u resemble Kalpi a lot hence if u will see rags accidentally as an interviewer even by mistAke apna dreams mey Kho mat naa a !!!!! Wink Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kark12

kark12 IF-Rockerz
kark12
kark12

Joined: 06 August 2014
Posts: 5720

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laavanya4u

Chalo man mey edit kardhiyAa!! All the best for the interview as such u resemble Kalpi a lot hence if u will see rags accidentally as an interviewer even by mistAke apna dreams mey Kho mat naa a !!!!! Wink Tongue
wow raghav as an interviewer for me ?/Day Dreaming i will be on cloud nine u knw..
ya but i dont go in my dreamland
sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Joined: 19 May 2014
Posts: 7219

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:15am | IP Logged
sry sry sry
awesome awesome update
wow kalpi slap rag 
hmm bechara slowly dear it hurts really
hmm kalpi start her bashan hmm rag want t leave as soon as possible
hmm kalpi came t meet her friend
lovely ab jaldi de more n more n more update
sry ishu exam for late comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kark12

kark12 IF-Rockerz
kark12
kark12

Joined: 06 August 2014
Posts: 5720

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet1308

sry sry sry
awesome awesome update
wow kalpi slap rag 
hmm bechara slowly dear it hurts really
hmm kalpi start her bashan hmm rag want t leave as soon as possible
hmm kalpi came t meet her friend
lovely ab jaldi de more n more n more update
sry ishu exam for lathe comment

sabse last commented...
its k.. ek baar exam kathaam hone de tab bolungi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ragna family- Ragna ff-ZINDGIDILSE-DESTINIED (ZDSD)- Note - Pg - 72

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: zindgidilse   Replies: 528   Views: 66179

zindgidilse 528 66179 10 March 2016 at 11:06pm by Dubeyanisha
RAGNA RAGNA RAGNA

2

Author: Sanjuniki   Replies: 13   Views: 6452

Sanjuniki 13 6452 11 June 2015 at 7:39pm by niru04
RagNa RagNa RagNa RagNa RagNa

2

Author: _TheBlackRose_   Replies: 12   Views: 3643

_TheBlackRose_ 12 3643 11 June 2015 at 4:01pm by singhania
Ragna ragna ragna

Author: MagicalMadness   Replies: 2   Views: 3293

MagicalMadness 2 3293 13 May 2014 at 1:24am by IThinkALot
RAGNA RAGNA N RAGNA!!!

Author: Autumm   Replies: 2   Views: 5681

Autumm 2 5681 08 April 2014 at 7:52am by ajaved

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index