Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely update
Now rag is in trouble n kalpi is the head master of trouble
Update soon
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow!! Very good update.and I am so much fida on this side of Kalpi. After marriage pucca our hero will become joru kha ghulam and kathputhli also. By the way ,how did she find abt sammy Maya's arrival in the mansion?? Now the real Tom and jerry race has begun. Surely she must have done some adulterations in the food also!! Kalpi sey panga tho each much mehengha padeghaa unka!!
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes , please. Do update. Thanks.   BTW, when stories are not updated regularly , readers tend to loose interest in them. Its not their fault. Try to understand us and have some kindness . You have a real 'winner' of a concept but it is at your 'mercy' to be completed ! Edited by premap - 8 years ago
kark12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
part 8:

Sammy Maya and raghav were talking they heraed a knock on the door.. it was kalpi ... she came inside..

kalpi:what raghav I said to get fresh right n u still here only...??

Sammy thum bhi... ye raghav tho bewakoof hai kamsekam thum tho tayyar hosakthe ho na... sammmy laughs on the word bewakoof for raghav... n raghav was hell angry that how dare this girl to say like this...

kalpi:oh oh... come on raghvav . .. thumhare liye special khana banayi hai mai... .. chalo na.. she litraley grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the washroom. .. while doing this she says to Maya and Sammy to change in other room...

as Maya n Sammy left raghav lost in the way she was holding his hand n scolding like a baby... she wanted to push him inside the washroom but all thanks to water which fell on the floor... her leg slipped n both fell in bathroom with raghv on top... ...

kalpi :shut... cheee... she was busy in removing the hair which r blocking her eyes n raghav was lost in the sweet beauty in front of her... for the first time he feels something In heart by seeing a. girl...may be becausehe fell on her or may be because he nt see anyone jiddi as her.. he just looks at her face... raghav do side the two strands of hair which r covering her face.. now the madam got time to think where she is... she was shocked... she just push him n got up...

he thought she may start shouting on him.. but for his surprise she nt did that she just stole eye contact with him n left from there... may be because she was feeling awkward ...

a little smile come on raghav face unknown to him... he got dress and came out...

there Maya n Sammy to got fresh.. kalpi got fresh n was arranging food on the table... raghav Sammy n Maya r coming from upstairs... raghav looks at her who was working on table .. ...

darkloveriam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice
raghavand bevkoof🤣

ishu i'm angry

sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its lovely update 
hmm rag is angry yet lost in kalpi
their eyelock
update soon
Ragna1302 thumbnail

Beautiful update ishu. ...
 Kalpi😆 I loved her...sab ko order de rahi hai..n raghav. .😆..
 Hey I loved bathroom scene😉😳..raghav lost...n kalpi onlt concentrate on her hair😆...eye lock ho jata to😳😉...
 But superb update
kark12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darkloveriam

Nice

raghavand bevkoof🤣
ishu i'm angry

y angry yar
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome 
Read all parts again
Update soon 
Please don't make us wait too long
abirami_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow finally u updated after sooo long. its fablous update yaar. As its been so long time read all parts once again. Loved first eye lock of ragna. please update next part soon. dont make us to wait sooo long again.