Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

When will Ritika deliver???

mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just saw a pic on Instagram, in which Ritika still seems to be pregnant. Does anyone have any clue, that finally when is she going to deliver the pillows or baby or whatever it is?
https://Instagram.com/p/2OIzZHqzl5/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trisha1992 thumbnail
haha i dnt think she will deliverπŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ€”
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Even God wouldn't know when she will be delivering, Ekta ma must get pain then Ritiks will deliverπŸ˜†
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mint2, I was hoping that she will deliver at same time when IshVeer faceoff happens.. but now I am completely blank..
I am sure she will deliver at the most inopportune moment for IshVeer !! 😑

Btw, the last time she got admitted into hospital, the doctor was so mean.. After Amba told her that Ri's husband had an accident, she told Amba "Kuch buri khabar ho to unhe mat batana !" Did she mean that even death of husband should not be informed !! Kya pathetic...
I am sure Ri has bribed the doctors heavily..!  🀒🀒🀒

Eagerly waiting to see the delivery drama actually.. but looks like Ish coming back to RV house will happen first.. If she comes back after Ri delivery, the drama quotient will drastically reduce.. so I think they will keep her perennially in 9th month πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She is into Elephant pregnancy so she will deliver after 22 months ...

She got to know about her pregnancy in weeks but delivery is taking aeon  😑

She will deliver once Ishani gets back to that place with something happening to her kid ,Rv will blame ishani for her state 🀒
mint2 thumbnail
Nebuna I also feel the same. But now something should hapen. Ritika's pregnancy and ISHVEER reunion both seems to be draged now, with no use
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is she even pregnant? -_- Pregnant or not her child is going to cause a problem in Ishani's life. And Ranveer, as nebuna said, will blame Ishani. Heh.
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-mint2

Nebuna I also feel the same. But now something should hapen. Ritika's pregnancy and ISHVEER reunion both seems to be draged now, with no use

This show is getting dragged for no reason πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ri nd her cricket team !! God knows when he will deliver but abhi she needs it as she has to gain sympathy from vagela family so few days still jhelna padega
mint2 thumbnail
May be this dragging her pregnancy is so that Ishani comes to know about the truth of her pregnancy & Ranveer and her relation. Now as we are seeing obly, that Ishani is going to be with Parekhs, so now for sure Ishani will very soon know that Ritika is pregnat from before getting married to Ranveer