Tere Sheher Mein

This Week: Coming!!!

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amu visiting Mantu's homewith Jazz.

2)Rama taking rachi for the interview...

3) Will Rudra help his dad?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wrizaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rudra scenes are annoying. ... m waiting for manya and rara scenes. ... and ofcrs some scenes of jazz with chikloo...
achu2610 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Waitng for ManYa n RaRa scenes 
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting to see the #Manya's scene at Mantu's place...i don't know if its for this week but am eagerly waiting... and of course #RaRa scene.. am sure their scene will rock😳😳😳
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
trust me last week they gave too much imprtance to rudra 7 8mins i hope this week he wont be there only or for just 2mins cant tolerate him much than this..
this week jazz school thng 
rama rachi intrvw 
and manya πŸ˜ƒ

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Firstly RaRa interview scene wud be sure i guess for this week...
Also the pics Alia posted of RaRa ...awww...i m excited for that scene...😳

Jazz admission drama is goin to be this whole week majorly i guess...so i think we wud get ManYa's scene of coming Mantu's home...maybe next week...

As for Rudra...NO Comments...😑

Also 2 weeks back i had seen sum on location video on dailymotion...it was a short video where all mathur girls were thanking Amaya that bcoz of her Jazz admission was done even aftr difficulties...
bfre i cud post here...i lost track of dat video...πŸ˜•...dont knw if dat video right or wrong...i just saw once...volume was also very low...

So i was just wondering maybe Amu will take help frm Mantu for the admission...really hope that happens...so that Rudra fails in his stupid evil plans...😑
Edited by frenz4u - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: frenz4u

Firstly RaRa interview scene wud be sure i guess for this week...

Also the pics Alia posted of RaRa ...awww...i m excited for that scene...😳

Jazz admission drama is goin to be this whole week majorly i guess...so i think we wud get ManYa's scene of coming Mantu's home...maybe next week...

As for Rudra...NO Comments...😑

Also 2 weeks back i had seen sum on location video on dailymotion...it was a short video where all mathur girls were thanking Amaya that bcoz of her Jazz admission was done even aftr difficulties...
bfre i cud post here...i lost track of dat video...πŸ˜•...dont knw if dat video right or wrong...i just saw once...volume was also very low...

So i was just wondering maybe Amu will take help frm Mantu for the admission...really hope that happens...so that Rudra fails in his stupid evil plans...😑

really?? jazz ll get admitted??
i so wish this happens please i just want rudra's plan to back fire
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
I think Jaz's admission will be the focus of the week.. I think Amaya will be able to make Jaz get her admission done in the school of her choice.
But i hope we get the RaRa scene too that was posted..
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

You guys have summed it up all I m just looking forward to Manya scene n rara scene πŸ˜³