Frequent Posters

sanya0612 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome concept... waiting for it... continue soon
eymane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
WOW...It seems like a nice concept...you should carry on and do it sooom cannot wait to know how they meet! If possible do PM me when you update :)
fireroad99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i have seen the movie 
i jut lvoe it 
plz pm me
Excel00703 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guys sorry for late update.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nandini's first day in her college(all girls) "St.Cloud"(name of college) was good she made new friends and also met her childhood friend navya.

few days past and nandini came to know the truth about navya's boyfriend rohan. she warned navya about rohan but navya didn't listen.
nandini: navya mein kaha rahi huna rohan aacha ladka nahi hai wo tume cheat kar raha hein meine uske baate sunne woh kisi se baat kar raha tha,or use jaanu bula raha tha.
navya:bas nandini, rohan waisa ladka nahi hey, wo mujhse sacha pyar karta hai, and i know it.
nandini pissed:fine you dont want to believe then don't, btw today your going for date isnt it.
navya:how do you know?
nandini: i told you i over heard his convo,and ya today if he tells one of his family member is ill and he doesnt have enough money to spare for her/his treatment then understand he is going to take money from you and vanish.
navya:i don't know,tum jhoot kyu bol rahi ho but i trust him.
nandini:fine then dont come to crying.
 she stomps of all pissed and angry

she was walking home as she didn't like wasting money on simple and unwanted things.
nandini pov
why doesn't she understand he is using her. she is too innocent.  i thank my parents for keeping me away from boys, boys are so disgusting. i know her after she finds out his truth she will break down and take hasty decisions. 
she saw a rock on the road and thought of kicking it,she kicked the rock hard.

meanwhile manik malhotra passed by in his porsche boxter price starts from 77.95 lakhs in india(a no roof car) the rock kicked by nandini hit his face and he lost control and banged the car onto a pole. 
she was walking ahead not noticing what she had done she heard the noice and turned back to notice manik getting out of his car looking super hot with glares on and walking towards her in anger those furious eyes first got her awstruck and then scared.

manik: what the hell?do you know just now what you did?miss andhi.
nandini got furious with him calling her miss andhi and took out rohans anger on manik.
nandini: excuse me Mr sadoo, you don't know how to talk to a girl.
manik: hey, you don't know... she interrupted 
nandini:all guys are so cheap,they dont know how to behave with a girl,how to handle a girl,and understand us .you guys just use girls and throw them away after you'll are satisfied. i just hate you guys, you'll are so heartless. she told all this in one go and walked away.
manik: oh madam what about my car?
she was so angry that she didn't hear him and walked of.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
promo:manik meets nandini again.πŸ˜› (he is so not going to leave nandini) 
Excel00703 thumbnail
guys do you like my new story?
shinchanforever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Excel00703

guys do you like my new story?

Yes its interesting..do continue
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dear its awesome cont soon i was laughing like anything lol manik ki car ka bara baj gaya n she was lecturing him about boys lol n thnx for the pm dear
Excel00703 thumbnail
hi guys i am sorry for late update please appreciate my story and ya i want loads of likes and comments😊. i have given my precious time to you guys writing story is not easy so you'll can take a min of your time to like and comment. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

chapter 2
manik stood there stunned as no one had ever spoken to him like that
manik: what the hell does she think of herself? how dare she speak to me like that, me MANIK MALHOTRA, she will have to pay for this.i will hunt you down miss andhi.😑😑
manik pov
but how i don't even know her name. then suddenly he saw a card on the floor he picks it up. it was her college id card.
manik: ha so your name is NANDINI MURTHY. oh so miss nandini is a part of St.Cloud. miss andhi i wont forget you so easily.

nandini reaches home to find her parents happily greet her.
Aditi Murthy: hi bacha kaise gaya tumhara din?they share a cute motherly bond they are best friends.
nandu: ma don't ask today again navya fought with me because of rohan that jerk. i so hate him he is playing with my best friends feelings and i am not able to do anything.
Barun Murthy:its ok nandu she will understand sooner or later. you don't lose hope.
nandu:yes dad, how was your day pa at the office? where is rishu?
barun:my day was good. he is at his friends place for a night stay.(nandini's parents are orthodox but not so much they hate them drinking and having boy friends before 20)
aditi noticed a red mark on nandini's arm
aditi:what is that mark on your hand?
nandini remembered the whole incident.
nandini:it would have been that mr sadoo who did this mark.
barun:mr sadoo?kaun rohan?how dare he touch my daughter? he was fuming with anger.
nandu:no pa not rohan.she narrates full story.
at first barun and aditi laugh but then become serious 
barun:matlab you got his car banged,lectured him and walked off without apologizing.
nandu: arey i was angry so i didn't bother apologizing.but next time i see him i will apologize. ok good night😊. 
she kissed them and left for her room.
she had work for the next day. she had to make notes on songs and understand their beats.
while taking her books out she found her id missing. she thought she might have dropped it she will have to apply for a new one. she finished her work and went to sleep.

meanwhile malhotra mansion
nyonika malhotra and neel malhotra had gone for a business trip.they loved their son a lot.
cabir:manik baba kaha kho gaya? aise dev das ke tara kyun hain?he giggled.
manik playing with nandini's id in his hand and thinking what he will do to make her regret.
manik: arey shut up yaar cabir. giving him his death glare.
cabir understood that something was bothering him.
cabir: acha ok sorry tell me what happened.
manik recited the whole story to cabir dhruv abhimanyu and harshad(in my story they all were friends and no fights)as they were having an boys night out.
abhi: bhai yeh toh serious problem hai chal use maza chaka te hai.
dhruv:par kaise?(he is not much as in serial he doesn't mind hurting people but was sweet too)
harshad:bhai kal uske college chalte hai use maza chakane ke liye.
cabir:arey wah harshad itna dimag kaha se aya. all laughed. so its decided we are going tomorrow to St.Cloud to meet miss nandini.
with this they continued their party and left for their places.
manik in his bedroom
manik:miss andhi tomorrow you will regret it. he gave his famous hot evil smirk.

morning
nandu: sweetheart and darling good morning.
barun and aditi:good morning love.
they exchanged smiles.😊
nandu: sweetheart whats for breakfast?
aditi:love, i made upma.(south indian dish)
nandu: okay! she made a disgusted face she hated eating upma.
aditi:nandu  dosai cppiukirka? 
translation: nandu will you have dosai?
nandu: cari amma.(ok mom)
they finished breakfast.
barun: nandu inru car etuttu cella.(today take the car and go)
nandu: illai appa.(no dad) petrol waste hojayga, i can walk the distance.
aditi: illai, you are taking the car.
nandu:cari, happy?
barun: which car will you take?audi?bmw?ferrari?
nandu:illai,i will take the hyundai car.
barun: i just like your simplicity nandu.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ  
aditi: i am proud of you.
 she leaves for college in her car.

the day goes as usual.

manik:guys chale to execute our plan its almost time. he smirks looking at the watch.
all: haan chal.
they reach the gate of St.Cloud and wait there for nandini to come out. and fortunately or unfortunately she parked her car outside college.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

she saw many girls crowding near the gate
girl 1:woah kitna hot hai
girl 2:itne hot ladke yaha kyun aaye hai.
navya and nandu were walking they reached the crowd and were standing wondering what is going on.
nandu asks one girl
nandu:arey kya hua koi show chal raha hai kya?
girl:nahi 5 hot ladke khade hai, lagta hai kisi ka wait kar rahe hey.
navya:hot ladke aur yaha,kuch toh gadbad hai.
nandu wanted to see so she moved to the third row of girls seeing manik her eyes poped out😲.she  at first hid behind and then thought
nandini pov
arey yaar yeh apne dosto ko leke yaha aagaya par isko kaise pata mai yaha padti hun oh shit my id.
abhi acha hoga agar mai yaha se nikal jao.
she slowly walked backwards and caught navya's hand and told her to run with her.
navya:par kyun?
manik saw her and a smirk appeared on his faceπŸ˜‰.
manik: cabir there she is. he pointed out at nandini all girls made way to see who it was.

nandu:navya don't ask and run. she suddenly felt awkward as there was silence. she turned and saw everyone looking at them.
girl:lucky you nandini
nandu:shut up!!
nandu:navya now or never. she pulled navya and ran inside college both were running super fast.
manik saw his smirk vanished.
manik:guys lets go. he ran behind them. cabir and manik were behind navya and nandini.(who knew that the two couples were destined to be togetherπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†)
navya:arey nandu yeh dono hamre peche kyun pade hain?
nandu:badh mai bolti hun ab bhag and don't get caught. they were panting for breath. they split and manik went behind nandini. cabir went behind navya. the rest were standing behind at back gate. navya and nandini being trained wall climbers and jumpers managed to jump the wall.

navya jumped the wall.
cabir:arey baapre,ab kya hoga manik toh mujhe kacha chaba jayga.
navya:loser bye. she jumped otherside to find abhi dhruv and harshad.
navya:oh freak she tried to escape but was caught.
abhi:cabir we got the bird. he yelled
cabir:great!! he got excited and came to navya
cabir:so nandini you have to pay for what you did with my friend.
navya:yo i am navya naveli,not nandini,the other girl my friend she was nandini.
dhruv:we caught the wrong bird manik will be damn pissed. by the way where is manik?
cabir:lagta hey woh dusri wali ko pakadne mey busy hoga.
he completed and nandini jumped the wall like superwoman.
cabir:arey baapre tum dono superwoman kyun ban jati ho.
she didn't notice all his friends except dhruv and cabir.
nandu:oh crap!! she tried escaping but manik jumped the wall and landed in front of  her.
manik:itni jaldi nahi miss andhi.
nandu:woh mr sadoo i am really sorry for your car the lecture and for walking off without paying. i'll pay you the cash tell me the amount. its 1 lakh right i'll pay it.
manik:before coming here i thought i will come her for just taking the money but now after all this running i don't want money but i have planned something else. manik griped her hand and pulled her hand backward.she struggled
abhi still turned towards the tree:i have heard this voice somewhere.
all hear it and he turns to see who was the owner of the voice.
they see each other.
nandu:abhi!!shocked😲
abhi:nandu!!😲 he was equally shocked.
cabir:abhi?nandu?tu isse janta hai kya.
abhi:yeh meri cousin hai we meet very often.
nandu:bhai ask your friend to leave me nah i am your fav sis na.showing her puupy eyes to him..
manik:this emotional blackmail wont work.okay beacuse you are my bestie's sis i give you an easy task.he takes her phone from her pocket.she is shocked by what he did she just looks at him they share an eye lock. after few secs he dialed his number from her phone and gave it he saved her name as SPOT!
nandu:why did you take my phone?looking confused.πŸ˜•
abhi:ha bro why did you take her phone?everyone seemed equally confused.πŸ˜•
manik:arey calm down guys she is my personal spot for next 100 days.
nandu:what?? no!never!don't keep high hopes.😑
he threatens her and she agrees to him giving in
manik:good girl! so pick up your phone when i call and don't ignore it warna😑.
manik:and... she walks off without listening to him gets into her car and drives off.
manik:what the?look at her attitude.
abhi:chod na ye bachpan se aise hai.but she is very sweet i just love her.πŸ˜ƒ
cabir pushes navya and asks her to go before they change their mind.she just runs off.

promo:manik to torture nandu πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
guys i hope you liked it. now shower your likes and comments. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š i will wait for replies.

Edited by Excel00703 - 8 years ago
SONIAGHOSH thumbnail
awesome update i love it please continue soon and one request please update daily and thanks for the pm.