HQ pic - their best photo till date :D - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

What a Day
Guys jo bhi hain... all of you please be online at 10 PM sharp...

Live Masthi Hoga

You mean 11pm,you are so exited that you even forgot the show timings.
Originally posted by goldstar678

I don't want to go to the extent of khoons,
My wish is very simple,
just want to send Pam away for few months, so that the lovebirds can have some peaceful time with each other n their kids.

Got a bit overboard there ðŸ˜†
But you are right, I think everyone wants them to spend some time together and be away from all the negative sources around them! 
Originally posted by surbhimathur

Yes coincidence lol seriously the time has come now, fun times in the show now!
Yes they went well, atleast they went _/\_ XD
Although i was not active but was keeping up with the joyride ;) will comment sooon there!!

Arre Joyride ko filhaal chodo, show ke baare mein soch! ðŸ˜† Jokes apart, thanks for keeping up with it. Glad to have you back here! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by goldstar678

I'm checking my mobile once in every 5 mins as this is the new WP of my mobile and and and
My office friends are giving me awkward looks and I lied to them that I'm expecting a very important call today and that's why I'm checking my mobile.

Neira forced me to lie.

Neira ki pyaar mein kya kya karna pad raha hai and this is hopefully just the begining.Pata nahin aur kitne jhooth bolne padenge in future.

I stole, you lied ... wah Bhai wah ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

What a Day
Guys jo bhi hain... all of you please be online at 10 PM sharp...

Live Masthi Hoga

Live masti at 10 or 10.30? Vidya show ka time ka toh dhyaan rakh yaar 😆
Originally posted by metoyou

Arre Joyride ko filhaal chodo, show ke baare mein soch! ðŸ˜† Jokes apart, thanks for keeping up with it. Glad to have you back here! ðŸ˜³

Hahahaha okay chodh diya! I had to! Its so addictive, won't hide, i even read it in my exams :X
But yes i am also glad that i am back, i am seeing so many writeups now :O Good going this forum :)

Hahahaha okay chodh diya! I had to! Its so addictive, won't hide, i even read it in my exams :X
But yes i am also glad that i am back, i am seeing so many writeups now :O Good going this forum :)

The Sea is a highly recommended! Must read, you can't afford to miss that. It is a masterpiece from the one and only Maata ji of the forum ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by metoyou

The Sea is a highly recommended! Must read, you can't afford to miss that. It is a masterpiece from the one and only Maata ji of the forum ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

Ooo rachna ne likha hai kya! I will read for suree 😆 She will let you go in the sea if she finds this post 🤣

Live masti at 10 or 10.30? Vidya show ka time ka toh dhyaan rakh yaar 😆

Got into Dr. Aman Mode...😉

Oops ... ok 10.30PM

I already read it narges, i have a bad memory :X