Sadda Haq Season 2

Dhruv and Aranya ,Randhir and Sanyukta

clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Well am not sure if anyone has read the Worlds Best BF ,but all those have read are going gaga over this Unique love story and after reading the reviews i feel its almost related to Sandhir ,here are two reviews i found which are very similr ,So all u Sandhir fans relax ,Sandhir is the end Game and even though they hate each other its love that is gona get them back together at the end 😃

Review 1

Love stories nowadays are all about how the most beautiful girl in the college falls for an average looking guy. How their parents go against their relationship but eventually everything falls in its place and they stay together "happily ever after". But hey! "World's best boyfriend" tells you what ACTUALLY happens. It talks about things happening outside your dream world. First, the book tells you that looks...they don't matter at all! Dhruv falls for a fat, ugly girl with a skin disease (non contagious, mind you :P) But the girl is super intelligent and well Dhruv? He's a school drop out! Next, it tells you the real family problem which is so common. How Dhruv's mother leaves his father for the school principal. His father loved her enough to let her go. Sure he ruins his life after that. Crying, drinking, sleeping around but dies a peaceful death after telling his son the reality. The number of ways in which Dhruv and Aranya keep planning revenge throughout the story will leave you thinking "Is this what they call love?"
Yes! Because eventually they realize that they are meant to be together, insulting each other forever!
The language used is not filmy but is real and practical. Rude and abusive! Just how we teenagers talk.
Every character has its own importance. There are no side roles. Without Sanchit's help, it would not have been possible. Likewise, Raghuvir's entry in Aranya's life was important just to make her realize that she's still in love with Dhruv. There are turning points where you'll feel that both of them should just kiss and admit their love. But No! You have to just wait till the end. 8 years, infinite fights, abusing each other like animals! And ending up saying, I love you The world's wor...err best Boyfriend - Incredible work by Durjoy Dutta yet again! Your books are always worth waiting for.

Review 2

Another compelling read from the National Best Seller Durjoy Datta . WORLD'S BEST BOYFRIEND is a hooking tale that let the reader get completely lost in the plot , Book is so gluey that it let the reader sticked to the book and let just the pages turn .
Begining with Front Cover ~ After finishing the book , I found the front cover to be completely apt and suits the story . With Blue background , DURJOY DATTA on Top and then comes the Heart build from puzzles , actually incomplete and Beneath it is written the title World's Best Boyfriend . Catching thing in the cover is ofcourse the name of the book and more than that , cutting the word WORST an writting over it BEST in the Book's name .
Back Cover ~ Same Blue background and on it written is the synopsis of the book and some pieces of puzzle .
Coming to Writing ~ The writting is great and as promised by Author in one of interview , book consists of 80, 000 words , making it length of 288 pages & Unlike his earlier books , This book has atleast one difficult word in 3-4 page which really help in raising the vocabulary of reader .
Plot ~ World's Best Boyfriend revolves around the protagonists name Dhruv and Aranya . Story is narrated in 3rd person and is really fun reading it . Dhruv and Ananya met when they were 12 . Aranya was a sharp and intelligent girl but suffering from , Vitiligo , a disease causing patchy skin which makes her an easy target of mob's laughter . Even her Parents treats her as a curse . On other side , Dhruv , whose mom is a teacher . His Mom & Dad keep in brawl everytime and ended up being divorced and Dhruv's custody is taken up by his Dad while his mom gets married to the person she loves .
Dhruv & Aranya , first met in school and fell in love and then 3 months later events unfold in a manner that Dhruv was kicked out from the school because of Aranya . And then years later , Fate let them cross their ways again . Both got admission in same college ...same class . In all these years , both had generated hatred for each other . Both burning ablaze to avenge what happened years ago . And in college , both did best to destroy one another but they both are in love except the fact none want to acknowledge . Hatred is a strong emotion , and , you don't feel it for someone worthless . And if that someone is worth something them that someone might be worth loving at same point .
The plot is actually cooked up by my favourite character in the book , sanchit , Dhruv's only friend who talks insane and really makes the whole story worth reading , humrous too . Beside the main characters , There is Dhruv's Dad , which in beginning , I , found creepy but generated pity for him when he described the truth behind Their divorce . Selfless man he is . Next comes , Aranya's Father , who I found a certified bas***d , a conservative man thinks just about society not his daughter . So I found same emotions for Aranya's Mom and Brother . Next comes Ritika , Dhruv's Girlfriend , a melodramatic girl who's in love with Dhruv but not an eternal-type love , just the love-for-sake . Raghuvir , A young genius , Aranya's professor with whom Aranya fell in love , a man who had bed many other girls earlier .
The book is pack with action , emotions , Hatred , love and Friendship . With the book , author tried to tip a basic fact that Hate & Love both consists of 4 words , better to choose Love and as wrote earler , if you find someone to hate , then that someone possibly be good enought to fell in love with .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for share;-)
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol that does sound like sandhir...fights and all ;)..guess will have to read the book :P
Lunalovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
now this sounds exactly like Sandhir.
Can't wait to read tis book
shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!! U just described everything brilliantly !!
i read first six chappys n d book is really a relationship's reality!!
it makes u understand wat true love actually means!!
thnks for encouraging me to read d book !!
n now m just going start reading it😊
smiley_x4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the reveiw 😊
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Cool ⭐️
It's typically SanDhir and their lives n family except one fact that Randhir is a genius too unlike Dhruv... Gonna read it definitely..
Thanx Clarita 
-Mrdodokk- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Quite like the Names of the character...Classic Sandhir😳