Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Saputara revisited (Page 3)

gauri72 IF-Rockerz
gauri72
gauri72

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Originally posted by nim_var

Saputara... this very word..evokes..some great memories of Ashlok.. their very first meeting.. and also we got introduced to Shlok Agnihotri, the suave, suited...arrogant..assured businessman who loves his father and respects him.. and does not care much for his mother. WE saw the madcap.. Aastha K who took the seniors on a trip so that Suman aunty could see her granddaughter perform on the stage..who was Misti btw..
Why am I writing all this down.. bcoz I watched the first two episodes again last night.. after a long time.. and after seeing them.. I started falling for ASHLOK all over again. Omg.. can't get over that feeling of awe and the curiosity it ignited in me.. and the Shlok Agnihotri I saw was just o/s.. went weak at the knees... just seeing him..esp in the train.. what attitude.. what..expressions.. ..StarStarStar

As we are going to be seeing a reenactment of Saputara today, I wanted to refresh my memory and I fell for Ashlok all over again. They are the best and SP ignoring them and not recognizing their talent and hard work is such a joke.

I found another thing.. when Shlok was in the train..trying to get home.. he was wearing a PURPLE SHIRT.. ANJALI A PURPLE BLOUSE with a grand saree and NA WAS IN A PURPLE DHOTI.. with white angavastram... (the dhoti worn around the shoulders)

So Purple is not new.. to the show..only now made this observation and I almost fell out of my bed..when I saw all 3 of them sporting the same colour.

Someone loves COLOR PURPLE n it is not just INDRAJEET SARKAR.LOLLOLLOLHe is the latest entrant to fall prey to this colour.Wink
Only difference is purple suited the agnis! I remember Shlok at the door, with wind on his face Day Dreaming IS sported a diff purple a couple of days back, a silk shirt, atrocious for his skin tone! more apt to make a blouse for a pearl white silk saree LOL
yes purple suits only Agnis, sarkar ko ek bhi color suit nahi kartaLOLyes, i didnt remember purple of shlok but Niranjali were owesome.and from the days of Chanakya, dhoti suits Manishji in every character.i saw 1st 400 epi online onlyBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhumBabyBearFanGirlDogan1nim_var

BabyBearFanGirl IF-Dazzler
BabyBearFanGirl
BabyBearFanGirl

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Saputara... this very word..evokes..some great memories of Ashlok.. their very first meeting.. and also we got introduced to Shlok Agnihotri, the suave, suited...arrogant..assured businessman who loves his father and respects him.. and does not care much for his mother. WE saw the madcap.. Aastha K who took the seniors on a trip so that Suman aunty could see her granddaughter perform on the stage..who was Misti btw..
Why am I writing all this down.. bcoz I watched the first two episodes again last night.. after a long time.. and after seeing them.. I started falling for ASHLOK all over again. Omg.. can't get over that feeling of awe and the curiosity it ignited in me.. and the Shlok Agnihotri I saw was just o/s.. went weak at the knees... just seeing him..esp in the train.. what attitude.. what..expressions.. ..StarStarStar

As we are going to be seeing a reenactment of Saputara today, I wanted to refresh my memory and I fell for Ashlok all over again. They are the best and SP ignoring them and not recognizing their talent and hard work is such a joke.

I found another thing.. when Shlok was in the train..trying to get home.. he was wearing a PURPLE SHIRT.. ANJALI A PURPLE BLOUSE with a grand saree and NA WAS IN A PURPLE DHOTI.. with white angavastram... (the dhoti worn around the shoulders)

So Purple is not new.. to the show..only now made this observation and I almost fell out of my bed..when I saw all 3 of them sporting the same colour.

Someone loves COLOR PURPLE n it is not just INDRAJEET SARKAR.LOLLOLLOLHe is the latest entrant to fall prey to this colour.Wink
Only difference is purple suited the agnis! I remember Shlok at the door, with wind on his face Day Dreaming IS sported a diff purple a couple of days back, a silk shirt, atrocious for his skin tone! more apt to make a blouse for a pearl white silk saree LOL

Saji, true..when he flicks back his hair in annoyance in the train.. or the way he said.. he would never have travelled in this dirty train... if not for baba.. these things.. just hit you...right betn the eyes and.. no wonder.. we all want to see that SA back..

Now that u mention it.. I made an obs..on sat scene at the bfast table.. Indru was sporting a silk purple shirt benath his white suit jacket..LOLLOLour naive innocent Barkhasta.Big smile
LOL Barkha is safe LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhumSathia007

mehersudhar Senior Member
mehersudhar
mehersudhar

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Nimmy the first episode was always a bang on. We cant forget their intensity. Today the intensity will be diff from slok and asthma side as astha is stranger and slok is acting rude with lots of love. So the portrayal will be different. Screen space of aslok is coming now as the story needs them now. But waiting for their old scenes with diff touch and how she remembers them is a suspense. Arav tweeted night shoot. Did he plan for Sir with her which astha avoids after sloks feel.

jhumjhumEfinah36nim_varDogan1

maitydeblina Goldie
maitydeblina
maitydeblina

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Nice post NimmyBig smile Saputara scene was the 1st episodeBig smile
I still remember Embarrassed The way shlok entered and looked at astha and then confrontedBig smilejust too good
1st day only i felt in love with the serialBig smile
Both their chemistry was amazingBig smile I hope in future we gone a see that chemistry againEmbarrassedBig smile
Fingure croosedBig smileLOL
Yeah i agree with u agnihotri's look betterWink in purple,it was regal .
GrandpaAngrypurple yucksConfusedLOL

jhumjhumEfinah36nim_varDogan1

Efinah36 IF-Dazzler
Efinah36
Efinah36

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Awesome post dear
I remember their first meeting and the train scene. After this ashlok have won my heart
Shlok in purple, he looks very handsome.
I hope the old golden days and the magic comes back
Not able to watch the old scenes
Thanks for remembering
INDRU -- COPYCAT LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumnim_varDogan1

krithi1990 Goldie
krithi1990
krithi1990

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Nimmy, Just now I did watch the first episode after reading your post. I can't believe that present Shlok is the same man who did act at 26.08 2013.Shocked In that episode his face and his body reflected the perfect expression and his own style (Grab at). Where has gone that ShlokConfused. Even in his loving session he did follow his style towards Aastha. His grab style will only use to recollect her memory so soon. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumnim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Yeah Nimmy...Superbb...The Saputara Epi...are simply..Intensely Gripping ...Fascinating Awesome  Shlok Agnihotri. ..Cute Beautiful as Button Astha Kirloskar. ...Magical AShlok..just Sizzled  from first moment Those were really. .Golden Days of Ebp...Even Now Gripping us ...whenever  we watch...ooo Awesome..

Hope these Scenes are ..Recreated Beautifully  Ebp...if differently..

Purple definitely  Suited ...Agnihothri Family. ...Royally...
But on ..Indrajeet Sarcar. Purple looks ...Pansy...

Waiting eagerly  for ..The revisiting to start. ...Ebp.

Vani,

Saputara was and will always be the most awesome episode as we got to see SHLOK AGNIHOTRI N AASTHA KIRLOSKAR for the first time. Astha in her white churidhar...indicating purity and innocence meeting the tortured soul SA.. who was lied to by his own staff.. to save his neck..implicated Astha as a  liar. So the hatred and ill will was sealed.. He was so far gone...into the darkness that he failed to see the light and truth shining from Aastha. 

Seeing it now..with fresh eyes.. was a revelation.. the well meaning Astha.. jumping headlong into issues.. and trying to save the world. Ashlok just sizzled from the first moment onwards. 

As for showing them all in purple... I am able to relate it now... they were the ROYALTY IN PUNE. 

As for IS.. it is having the opposite effect. All the neg traits..though he is trying to be the ROYALTY. 

Waiting to see the magic n the sizzling pair Ashlok again..and relive their luv story EBP. 

SajiiejhumjhumDogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Yes nimmy...
I remember the color purple but the difference is it suited our pillars and not sarkar LOL

Infact nimmy I was going through some scnes in stranger track and ashlok first anni cele in Mumbai...wow man these two are just awesome and their chemistry rocks...their expressions and body language was just bang on...I guess Waseem was still there that time! 
Astha hugging shlok during the celebrations and shlokh confessing that she is his wajhood was done wonderfully ! 
Yes! Ashlok not selected for the Jodi award is a joke and nach baliye is considered because it's is Ekta production...sad ! Biased !
Actually all this award function can be called Ekta maiya show

And now the current track also Iam enjoying ...only thing bugging is ashlok screen space has  drastically reduced! That's the only thing I want cvs to take care...after all we watch the show for ashlok right ???

Divs, buddy..the color purple... just popped out of nowhere and it was present all along.. hehehe...only now noticed it or dunno if it was at the start of the show... by the ex members. 

Yes..the Agnihotris were the KINGS in Pune and it suited them admirably. 

We are feeling and missing the Ashlok chemistry... the stranger track n the mumbai track had some great sequences of these two. Now I am going to see the show from the start.. to see how it is shown in the current track. 

Before Waseem ji..left the show for Gangaa..he gave us the bedsheet romance ..after Shlok entered AM as Ballu..that was his swansong..for EBP..just didn;t know it then. 

LEt us not even mention the word spa2015.. a huge joke. 

Ashlok screen time is always..the first to be cut.. and we keep asking for more.. but never.. hope to get some nice scenes atleast now. The story or show is not about the rest..we are seeing currently. Wink

SajiiejhumjhumDogan1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index