Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Efinah36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome post dear
I remember their first meeting and the train scene. After this ashlok have won my heart
Shlok in purple, he looks very handsome.
I hope the old golden days and the magic comes back
Not able to watch the old scenes
Thanks for remembering
INDRU -- COPYCAT ๐Ÿ˜†
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nimmy, Just now I did watch the first episode after reading your post. I can't believe that present Shlok is the same man who did act at 26.08 2013.๐Ÿ˜ฒ In that episode his face and his body reflected the perfect expression and his own style (Grab at). Where has gone that Shlok๐Ÿ˜•. Even in his loving session he did follow his style towards Aastha. His grab style will only use to recollect her memory so soon. 
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akashavani

Yeah Nimmy...Superbb...The Saputara Epi...are simply..Intensely Gripping ...Fascinating Awesome  Shlok Agnihotri. ..Cute Beautiful as Button Astha Kirloskar. ...Magical AShlok..just Sizzled  from first moment Those were really. .Golden Days of Ebp...Even Now Gripping us ...whenever  we watch...ooo Awesome..

Hope these Scenes are ..Recreated Beautifully  Ebp...if differently..

Purple definitely  Suited ...Agnihothri Family. ...Royally...
But on ..Indrajeet Sarcar. Purple looks ...Pansy...

Waiting eagerly  for ..The revisiting to start. ...Ebp.

Vani,

Saputara was and will always be the most awesome episode as we got to see SHLOK AGNIHOTRI N AASTHA KIRLOSKAR for the first time. Astha in her white churidhar...indicating purity and innocence meeting the tortured soul SA.. who was lied to by his own staff.. to save his neck..implicated Astha as a  liar. So the hatred and ill will was sealed.. He was so far gone...into the darkness that he failed to see the light and truth shining from Aastha. 

Seeing it now..with fresh eyes.. was a revelation.. the well meaning Astha.. jumping headlong into issues.. and trying to save the world. Ashlok just sizzled from the first moment onwards. 

As for showing them all in purple... I am able to relate it now... they were the ROYALTY IN PUNE. 

As for IS.. it is having the opposite effect. All the neg traits..though he is trying to be the ROYALTY. 

Waiting to see the magic n the sizzling pair Ashlok again..and relive their luv story EBP. 
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dogan1

Yes nimmy...

I remember the color purple but the difference is it suited our pillars and not sarkar ๐Ÿ˜†

Infact nimmy I was going through some scnes in stranger track and ashlok first anni cele in Mumbai...wow man these two are just awesome and their chemistry rocks...their expressions and body language was just bang on...I guess Waseem was still there that time! 
Astha hugging shlok during the celebrations and shlokh confessing that she is his wajhood was done wonderfully ! 
Yes! Ashlok not selected for the Jodi award is a joke and nach baliye is considered because it's is Ekta production...sad ! Biased !
Actually all this award function can be called Ekta maiya show

And now the current track also Iam enjoying ...only thing bugging is ashlok screen space has  drastically reduced! That's the only thing I want cvs to take care...after all we watch the show for ashlok right ???

Divs, buddy..the color purple... just popped out of nowhere and it was present all along.. hehehe...only now noticed it or dunno if it was at the start of the show... by the ex members. 

Yes..the Agnihotris were the KINGS in Pune and it suited them admirably. 

We are feeling and missing the Ashlok chemistry... the stranger track n the mumbai track had some great sequences of these two. Now I am going to see the show from the start.. to see how it is shown in the current track. 

Before Waseem ji..left the show for Gangaa..he gave us the bedsheet romance ..after Shlok entered AM as Ballu..that was his swansong..for EBP..just didn;t know it then. 

LEt us not even mention the word spa2015.. a huge joke. 

Ashlok screen time is always..the first to be cut.. and we keep asking for more.. but never.. hope to get some nice scenes atleast now. The story or show is not about the rest..we are seeing currently. ๐Ÿ˜‰
gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

๐Ÿ˜† Barkha is safe ๐Ÿ˜†

I think after seeing too much of purple with PP, Astha should remember that this purple I have seen earlier๐Ÿค”
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeypot

Oh nimmo I am dying to see it ..but have to wait for vacation to see it on hotstar...here it is still saying coming soon ๐Ÿ˜ก..I don't know when they will allow hotstar here...funny thing is they allow all regional language serials in hotstar...only Hindi serials are not available ...

What to say about the magic of ashlok...it was so captivating..still holding on to it only Bcoz of that magic..even though it is nowhere near it..
Will we be able to see the shlok agnihotri again...who was so full of attitude and arrogant too..
I would love to see him in three  piece suit again...hope the production house didn't use his clothes on another character..and will give him back those with some additional suits and new shirts..vibrant colors...
The purple that he wore was so nice..the way he stood with his one hand up holding on to door..awww..  So many beautiful memories...

Saji,

You know what you shoud do..when you are on vacation..devote a few hours daily to watching all the old episodes of EBP..the kids and kitchen..care/of Amma ji... That is the best thing about going home to Maayka.. 

Awww.. u must be having the other sites... see if it comes up on that..to satiate.. yr burning desire to see Ashlok. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰  n their awesome chem. 

As for seeing the same SA.. dunno but can go back n watch it on hotstar..๐Ÿ˜†

Waiting to see SA in stylish suits.. n formals..  he was awesome in that scene..standing near the train door.. in dark jeans.. n purple shirt.. oh god..killed me.. n Aastha in bright yellow..like  a ray of sunshine..  unaware that she was going to fill Shlok's life with colour n brightness. 
VijjuShrenu_MB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i daily watch ebp previous episodes buddy๐Ÿ˜Š

especially aashlok scenes๐Ÿ˜‰.

and yup in one of the epi, i guess epi 28, shlok mentioned his 

another sibling name pooja but again 

till now we didn't hear her name๐Ÿ˜Š.

i guess cv's have a brain like bermuda triangle info goes but 

never founds again๐Ÿ˜†.

yup agree with whatever you've broached๐Ÿ˜Š, AASHLOK have 

such a chemistry in b/w them 

which i don't find in any other onscreen couples๐Ÿ˜›.

the scenes b/w them are simple but thatz what adds to their 

chemistry and makes fans hooked to the TV screen๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š.

AASHLOK IS THE ONLY COUPLE THAT DESERVES BEST 

JODI AWARDโญ๏ธ

BUT ITS SICK THAT SP IS BLIND TO FIGURE THAT OUT๐Ÿ˜ก

I HOPE SP WOULD ROT IN THE HELL. 

AASHLOK ROCKZ๐Ÿ‘ 
Edited by prince_mb - 8 years ago
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nimms, thanks for the reminiscence! I had recently uninstalled hotstar to save my time!๐Ÿ˜† In a way it is good, orelse i would keep on swapping between the episodes, comparing the latter one's with the former which would dishearten me, due to the lack of original spark. Here i don't blame the actors, Coz its entirely a different scenario with a different pace and different intentions!And we have to eat what is served, with no other choice!
Its true that we can't get over that feelings for AaShlok, how can anyone resist this charming couple?๐Ÿ˜ณThey are irresistible and incomparable!โค๏ธ

And SP is such a pathological dumbo for ignoring our show. Forget about other categories, doesn't they deserve to be best jodi?๐Ÿ˜ฒ If low trp and negativity is the reason for their ignorance, better PH n CV's should take the responsibility! If being season 2 is the first cause, then  a weak plot, mocking DV with no proper redemption for NA n Abhay is a big blow. No promos, no prime slot and no proper repeats. And the story writers are least interested to write scenes for leads. Adding to that, one lead is often sidelined and the other lead is dumbed regularly! And they rope extra characters once in a while, though unnecessary!Such a waste of talent for ShrAvi!๐Ÿ˜’
(Sorry for this offtopic, I'm extremely dejected by SPA๐Ÿคข)

Having said all this, now I say, Talent needs no accolades!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Elation - 8 years ago
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG, Nimmy ,  last night , I was also watching the old  EBP  upto episode 11   in my computer. 

I have also noticed that BABA/ MAMA/ BACCHA - all werer  in purple  and VAHINI was also in purple in some scenes.

But you know, they were all  dressed very appropriately and elegantly ( they all are  better looking also !) and were looking handsome  ( LOOK WAS MORE PROMINENT  than THE COLOUR ) !!! The colour was not at all noticeable !!! Purple matches with their skin tone greatly !!! I have noticed Varad  was also in Purple shirt recently - looking good.

BUT ULTIMATE CREDIT GOES TO INDRAJIT SARKER WHO  HAS MADE PURPLE SO MEMORABLE AND POPULAR TO THE VIEWERS !!!!!! THEREFORE,  IT IS HIS RIGHT TO GET THE PUPRPLE CROWN and TO BE  AWARDED   ''PP''   TITLE  !!!!!

You know yesterday I felt bad after writting so  harsh word about  sojal character/ actress !!!! In fact last night when I was watching old episodes , as a timid house wife ( without any  voice but inquisitive  about silly things) with compararatively less make up -  she  was not doing bad , in fact I liked her in those scenes. She was slimmer also at that time.,

Our Barbie, without any make up, was  looking like just 14 yrs old innocent kid !!!!

Not possible to create same majic no!!!! - , because they are now older and married / experienced in many senses !

Edited by Sathia007 - 8 years ago
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sathia007

OMG, Nimmy ,  last night , I was also watching the old  EBP  upto episode 11   in my computer.  Swathya, omg..we are so hopelessly addicted to Ashlok n ebp...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I have not downloaded any but..hot star works great on my iphone and that is more than enough for me.. even the lappy seems slow..to load..

I have also noticed that BABA/ MAMA/ BACCHA - all werer  in purple  and VAHINI was also in purple in some scenes. She was in pink in the first intro.. n dada was in blue/gold combo.. Royal and handsome looking family.. very good looking. 

But you know, they were all  dressed very appropriately and elegantly ( they all are  better looking also !) and were looking handsome  ( LOOK WAS MORE PROMINENT  than THE COLOUR ) !!! The colour was not at all noticeable !!! Purple matches with their skin tone greatly !!! I have noticed Varad  was also in Purple shirt recently - looking good. yes feast for the eyes. EBP has made me sit up and take notice of the small things which I never used to notice before. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

BUT ULTIMATE CREDIT GOES TO INDRAJIT SARKER WHO  HAS MADE PURPLE SO MEMORABLE AND POPULAR TO THE VIEWERS !!!!!! THEREFORE,  IT IS HIS RIGHT TO GET THE PUPRPLE CROWN and TO BE  AWARDED   ''PP''   TITLE  !!!!! yes defi he wins the TITLE AND THE AWARD TOO...HANDS DOWN. 

You know yesterday I felt bad after writting so  harsh word about  sojal character/ actress !!!! In fact last night when I was watching old episodes , as a timid house wife ( without any  voice but inquisitive  about silly things) with compararatively less make up -  she  was not doing bad , in fact I liked her in those scenes. She was slimmer also at that time.,
Sojal..I have now made my peace with her and her role.. I feel she is now an Anjali for Shlok that is all n that has made it palatable for me.. She was good as the neg..vahini..in the role of a vamp.. even now.. she was good in that scene with Varad where they pull a fast one on mama/mami of Sarkars. 

Our Barbie, without any make up, was  looking like just 14 yrs old innocent kid !!!! yes she was looking so innocent and naive..full of beans and... that she can fix anything in this world.. so secure was she. 

Not possible to create same majic no!!!! - , because they are now older and married / experienced in many senses ! very true... sensual pleasures being one of them... older wiser and sadder too as LIFE has taught them all a great many lessons. 

I posted a reply to you in Rate the epi for May 1st.check it out if you have time. I am waiting for today's episode...eagerly..it will be so cool to see the same SA..even for a few minutes or seconds..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†