Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Dogan1

Yes nimmy...
I remember the color purple but the difference is it suited our pillars and not sarkar ðŸ˜†

Infact nimmy I was going through some scnes in stranger track and ashlok first anni cele in Mumbai...wow man these two are just awesome and their chemistry rocks...their expressions and body language was just bang on...I guess Waseem was still there that time! 
Astha hugging shlok during the celebrations and shlokh confessing that she is his wajhood was done wonderfully ! 
Yes! Ashlok not selected for the Jodi award is a joke and nach baliye is considered because it's is Ekta production...sad ! Biased !
Actually all this award function can be called Ekta maiya show

And now the current track also Iam enjoying ...only thing bugging is ashlok screen space is drastically reduced! That's the only thing I want cvs to take care...after all we watch the show for ashlok right ???

Oh divi...don't tell me about screen space...we ranted so many times for that screen space of ashlok ..and that is the only thing cvs don't want to give...😡
I hate it when they give all repeated dialogues to all other characters and treat them in slow motion..but the moment ashlok come onscreen they just goes in jet speed...
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Lovely post Nimmy right those were best days of EBP n that's why we fall in love with Ashlok but when they want to recreate those scene with no intensity n charm it's make me feel sad I want back my intense sizzling Ashlok EBP 😭 😭 😭.

Jhuma,

I did not see it from the beginning of the show like many here.. but when I did.. I was.. floored by Ashlok totally.. and had to catch up to the past episodes.. what..an appeal..unbeatable.. 

Now..it is diff.. that same intensity  n rawness is not there..very toned down..muted but still enjoyable. I mean the scene when Shlok in the yellow tee and his AVI - ATORS staring at Aastha was.. superb... her reflection on his glasses.. These little glimpses is what we are dying to see.. baar baar EBP. 
Originally posted by Honeypot

Oh divi...don't tell me about screen space...we ranted so many times for that screen space of ashlok ..and that is the only thing cvs don't want to give...😡
I hate it when they give all repeated dialogues to all other characters and treat them in slow motion..but the moment ashlok come onscreen they just goes in jet speed...
Yes @honeypot ...@babybear and I was  discussin the same today morning that all other scnes and their self talk their celebration in slow motion but the moment ashlok comes tada our editor uncle is all active with his so called scissors ðŸ˜¡
Edited by Dogan1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Only difference is purple suited the agnis! I remember Shlok at the door, with wind on his face IS sported a diff purple a couple of days back, a silk shirt, atrocious for his skin tone! more apt to make a blouse for a pearl white silk saree 😆

Saji, true..when he flicks back his hair in annoyance in the train.. or the way he said.. he would never have travelled in this dirty train... if not for baba.. these things.. just hit you...right betn the eyes and.. no wonder.. we all want to see that SA back.. 

Now that u mention it.. I made an obs..on sat scene at the bfast table.. Indru was sporting a silk purple shirt benath his white suit jacket.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† our naive innocent Barkhasta. ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Honeypot

and not to mention lengthy self talk sessions of all and sundry! Last few days IS, The Doc, Apsara and so on! But when it came to what was in Shlok's mind back in the days, we got nothing! Tonight the precap scene will be it for us Ashlokians. Rest will be Jo's baby's naming ceremony, some more of malkalkush and if any time remains we will have the Chawl discussing the next move! Ofc, lots of BarJit romance on a decorated platter!!
astha and shlok love stroy EBP
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Only difference is purple suited the agnis! I remember Shlok at the door, with wind on his face IS sported a diff purple a couple of days back, a silk shirt, atrocious for his skin tone! more apt to make a blouse for a pearl white silk saree 😆
yes purple suits only Agnis, sarkar ko ek bhi color suit nahi karta😆yes, i didnt remember purple of shlok but Niranjali were owesome.and from the days of Chanakya, dhoti suits Manishji in every character.i saw 1st 400 epi online only😃
Originally posted by nim_var

Saji, true..when he flicks back his hair in annoyance in the train.. or the way he said.. he would never have travelled in this dirty train... if not for baba.. these things.. just hit you...right betn the eyes and.. no wonder.. we all want to see that SA back..

Now that u mention it.. I made an obs..on sat scene at the bfast table.. Indru was sporting a silk purple shirt benath his white suit jacket..😆😆our naive innocent Barkhasta.😃
😆 Barkha is safe 😆
Nimmy the first episode was always a bang on. We cant forget their intensity. Today the intensity will be diff from slok and asthma side as astha is stranger and slok is acting rude with lots of love. So the portrayal will be different. Screen space of aslok is coming now as the story needs them now. But waiting for their old scenes with diff touch and how she remembers them is a suspense. Arav tweeted night shoot. Did he plan for Sir with her which astha avoids after sloks feel.
Nice post Nimmy😃 Saputara scene was the 1st episode😃
I still remember ðŸ˜³ The way shlok entered and looked at astha and then confronted😃just too good
1st day only i felt in love with the serial😃
Both their chemistry was amazing😃 I hope in future we gone a see that chemistry again😳😃
Fingure croosed😃😆
Yeah i agree with u agnihotri's look better😉 in purple,it was regal .
Grandpa😡purple yucks😕😆