Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Shreya they are supposed to rescue the train! The track joints are broken.
Minionite thumbnail
^ Woops I forgot about that. Okay so continued.

Daya smiled faintly at that. Then he remembered what had happened and said, in alarm, "Abhijeet train track toota huya hai. Maine dekha tha aur bachana chahta tha lekin unhe logon ne mere saar pe maar diya."

"KYA?!!" Abhijeet exclaimed. "Kaunse wala aur kahan?"

"Main dikhta hoon," Daya said, sitting up.

Abhijeet tried to stop him, "Daya bas dekha do kaunse wala. Main sambhal loonga."

"Nahi boss. Main araam baad main bhi kar sakta hoon," Daya returned.

He reached out and Abhijeet helped him stand up. Then as Abhijeet held onto Daya, Daya led him to the train track where the goons had been standing and pointed to it. Abhijeet helped Daya sit down and then he examined the track. It wasn't completely broken. If he could find something to support it without getting in the way of the train, then it would be a temporary solution until he could get back to the railway station to let the authorities know. Daya asked, "Kya huya?"

"Abhi track puri taran se toota nahi hai. Ek do trains tak thik reh sakta hai. Lekin isse support ke liye kuch chahiye," Abhijeet replied.

"Wahan kuch lakdiyan hain. Woh chalenge," Daya asked, pointing towards the forest.

Abhijeet ran over, picked up a few, and brought them over. He looked back down at the train track and then at the sticks. He asked, "Lekin yeh iske saath tikenge kaise? Daya mera bag kholo. Usme dekho agar kuch hai."

Daya opened the bag and rummaged through it. He said, "Isme toh pani ki bottle, yeh chakku, tumhari gun, aur yeh rasi hai. Tum rasi ke saath kya kar rahe ho?"

"Tumhe bandne wala tha," Abhijeet replied, humorously. "Woh do."

Daya handed it over and asked, "Nahi sach main boss. Kya karne wale the?"

"Kuch nahi. Shayad galti se rakh liya hoga. Tumhe dhoondne ke liye jaldi main nikla tha aur jo bhi desk pe tha woh bina dekhe bag main dal liya tha," Abhijeet replied, as he bent down and started tying the sticks to the broken rail tracks to hold it in place.

When he was finished, he stood up and said, "Ab chalo. Jaldi se railway station pe inform kar dete hain."

Abhijeet helped Daya stand up again and supported him to the car. After Daya was settled, and inclined, Abhijeet got into the driver seat and zoomed off.
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
How could Duo know what amount of pressure the tracks can take? 😛 Lakdiyan train ka weight jhel sakti hai ?!!
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

How could Duo know what amount of pressure the tracks can take? 😛 Lakdiyan train ka weight jhel sakti hai ?!!

That's why they're rushing to the station. 😛
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hilarious story GD...🤣..maza a gaya...⭐️ 👍🏼
Thank God tumne ye nahi kaha ke both Abhi and Daya star. running towards the train with red colour shirts in their hands to stop the Train...🤣

Shreya,very nice stories yar...😊 kash cid ke writers ne bhi kuch aisa hi likha ho aaj...

Minionite thumbnail
The episode gets a 2 from me.

Precap: The team is searching for Daya. One person knows where he is. Daya is in a haveli with no phone lines. The man and his granddaughter/daughter say that when he's better he can go out and make a call and maybe he can help them as well.
Minionite thumbnail
Where's the EDT for tomorrow and Sunday?
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly, Epi was Nice just cz of Continuity...😳👏👏
Culprit was Predictable...
Like the Investigatiion Part of Both Team...👏👏
Scared about that RING, Baray Bhai Purchased through Purvi by giving His Debt Card...😉😉
the last patch was little Hilarious as Daya remind to Safe His Goggles (personal hongay na) on His Pocket but Not Tried Once to get out His Cell and atleast giving Bell to His Buddy...😆😆
I Loved the way He Slipped from that Cliff...😳😳
if He did that personally, I gave him Big Claps...👏👏
Somehow its giving Nice Flair that He slipped Accidently...👏👏
Some Small Parts like taking water in Satara by Cops...😳👏👏
that Searching Angothi scene for Time pass...😆😆

Some are Shocking...😲😲
the First Scene where ACP Sir did not Offer Chair as well as Paani to Girl...😉😆😆
She already told that Her Hubby Suhan had a Fake Eye so when Bhai saw His Body, Why Shocked and say Is ki aankh Nikal li hay...😕😕
why Bhai did not Tell baray Bhai to Send Sketch of that Jewell Designer to Show it to those Guys telling about that Taxi Driver...

SHERYU, U are Lucky...👍🏼
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ KISSA NIKHIL KI AWASHKARI CHEEKH KA
😲 🤣 aby.. Vis wanted to continue on investigative line 😛
But really loved it khas kar Abhi teasing 😉 😉 😉
pakar pakar ke bheja na hospital me 😈 ab badla time 😛 😛 😛
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Edited: As Shrey did fix the tracks 😆