Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice post Rama akka ..
I said d same few days back that after Vansh's union wit surYa nd suraj expanding his business nothing s there much to show ..

Suddenly this new entry s also coming .. I find d show over crowded with so many people... RM s full of kids .. the cuteness which I saw btw suraj nd ved in d beginning has turned into irritating one for me .. suraj s nt telling anything to ved nd also I found ved's realisation abrupt .. 

Donno.. I am nt able to enjoy the show like b4 .. the main reason s surYa ofcourse but there were tracks where we had no surYa nd complained to SSP abt tat ..still the show was enjoyable..

But now .. no surYa..no proper justification for anything.. no planning by SSP ..

More than this. . the new rating method s confusing ... I donno whether it s correct or nt but it s true tat people have stopped watching DABH post leap .. 
tweetykins21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post Rama. I think all forum members are thinking the same.  I have one doubt .  Before there were no dreams for Suraj  All of a sudden he wants to become business man. And he is telling that  is his dream. Ved dream becomes Suraj dream?  What about Sandhya's cookery show ?  So many loops. . No Surya romance. They became old people like baboo and Babasa?  So many senseless tracks . BecauSe of all these things this show lost its charm  and  getting low TRP Edited by tweetykins21 - 8 years ago
pasurYa thumbnail
exactly tweetykins .. this s nt suraj's dream.. tis s what ved wants his dad to be . 
Suraj s doing this for ved as he has been insulted or made fun by his frnds ..

pasurYa thumbnail
btw..where on earth does a bank give loan by considering the customer's dream ?? 
Sounds stupid to hear suraj telling he has a dream nd sandy agreeing...

That too to get a loan for buying such a big hotel .. too much security will be asked right ?πŸ˜•
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
seg says suraj will sell MKD
interesting
i hope dabh gets back to topping the charts
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pasurYa

btw..where on earth does a bank give loan by considering the customer's dream ??

That too to get a loan for buying such a big hotel .. too much security will be asked right ?πŸ˜•

@bold...exactly my thoughts...πŸ‘
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice post rama di...
alot of confusion n show and me as wellπŸ˜†
i cant tell what is the problem for less ratings and even less forum activity...(we cant blame summers thoughπŸ˜† bcoz even CM rank is telling something else...)

but yes show has become v boring...even when m sitting in front of tv m not interested in dabh at all...donno but cvs hv opened up many tracks at a time that hv made viewers lose their interest...the tracks till now hv no climax no suspense at all that keeps viewers hooked to show...

everything is handled in a v li8 manner ...

cvs r hell confused how to drag this serial...they cant just sail their boat on shoulders of just childrens mini dramas or small ]parallel tracks...

lets c what this new tracks brings to the show...can it regain the ratings...but m sure that even till now cvs wont know whether to show a leap or suraj struggling snd showing each step of his journey...

reg, vAnsh when i think logically then my mind says that he should be with AA they r v good parents ... though they did bad with surya but never did anything wrong with vansh...

but my heart says something else and i dont feel good seeing him away from surya...

cvs r also confused n this matter...
πŸ˜›

Edited by zona. - 8 years ago
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pasurYa

Yes, even me too thought the same πŸ˜•  I felt that interview scene could have been better shot it was so short with just 1 question  Previously when Suraj took Sandy's interview it was very well executed. I thought one nice heart to heart surya convo after his aangan revelation of building hotel but high hopes from our cvs πŸ˜‘

Thala, I don't know anything about TRPs but as a viewer I feel DABH is lacking in some good story telling. Script is bizarre. First and foremost mistake they are doing is keeping SurYa on back burner πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  I'm not talking about any romance but this is their story so focus should be on their emotional quotient as couple along as parents. I was so disappointed because there is no single surya direct convo reg Suraj's dream except that 1 min interview πŸ€” If one becomes parent means will they talk 24/7 about their kid only with their spouse?   Please cvs bring back our SurYa πŸ˜­

Second, all the parallel tracks are also not gripping at all. They brought Vansh so early and left him like that. They shouldn't have revealed his identity to surya and make him connect to them and showed AA little partial towards bulbul so that his reunion with SurYa will be more convincing. Meena and bhabho don't know what they are scheming. Mohit telling he went in search of god is worst and after entry his schemes no words πŸ€’

Lastly I wrote this many times Sandy-Ved bond. They need to concentrate on it too. There is no single proper family moment between SurYaVed till now. 

Sorry for the long rant.

-Tan. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice post Thala! πŸ˜ƒ

Dunno...that impulse or that 'impatient me' to see the show has just vanished. I don't feel like watching it anymore, even my parents ask me "arey you used to get so mad at us if we watched it before you now if it's on television and you're sitting in front of the television you're not watching it and texting on your phone?!" I guess I'm just going to take a break from a show for a while...I am confused just like the CV's, as to what I want. Plus the leap came to suddenly and quickly even though it was in the talks for a month or two before it appeared and ever since then everything just seems abrupt, this is for me personally and I don't expect anyone to agree with me, just my opinion. Sorry if I said anything rude, harsh, mean or offensive. I have no intention to hurt anyone. πŸ˜Š

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ jaan you are right 
they terribly missed to create a rapport between sanved
i was eager to see how sandy creates a bonding with ved
but the intro she gave on first epi of leap was a hype 
as though she knew in and out of him
now during hotel track they will completely forget surved
may be their habit of taking one relationship at a time and then forgetting it
is causing probs