thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

this post has no intention to hurt anyone 

i  was scratching my head as to what lead  dabh to  take the new position of 6th place
it reflected on the forum as well, no posts, no discussions,
what could be the reason?
is that because of leap, 
 too much focus on kids 
are cvs confused as to what next?
cause it was like vansh surya reunion but now it looks suraj chasing his dream
loose ends everywhere
lack of promotion ( no promos for a long time)
or could it be offscreen issues effect 

is chavi case that easy to ignore
what will happen to vansh surya reunion
will dabh go for another leap to show suraj became a millionare overnight
we expected him to expand his business
but looks like cvs want to make suraj a rich man
will surya stay in RM after becoming the owner of suraj hotel
will RP shift to a new bunglow
what has dabh in store for future tracks
is dabh heading towards  the  end ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

sorry for asking too many questions
but its really painful to watch a top show slowly  loosing its reputation

Edited by thala - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know the answer Akka 
But I would like to inform you one thing
That is SP serials repeat telecast time 

8:30: veera   but today: SSN

9:00:DABH   today: SSL๐Ÿ˜ฒ

9:30:yhm.      today: yhm 

10:00:TSM     but today: again SSN ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by Jyothi.N - 8 years ago
thala thumbnail
but jo
what has repeat telecast to do with ratings
is  repeat telecast viewership also counted๐Ÿ˜•
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Originally posted by: thala

but jo

what has repeat telecast to do with ratings
is  repeat telecast viewership also counted๐Ÿ˜•

Not abt rating Akka 
Y sudden change
Here I'm waiting for DABH
But sp ne SSN ko 2times telecast kiya
Now also tmh cmng but daily time 11 :00am

DABH repeat telecast timings 9,12,2:00
But today at 9am sp ne SSL ko telecast kiya bcz it's top3 serial 

Edited by Jyothi.N - 8 years ago
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Nw veera cmng 
Wr s DABH &YRKKH๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: thala

this post has no intention to hurt anyone 

i  was scratching my head as to what lead  dabh to  take the new position of 6th place
it reflected on the forum as well, no posts, no discussions,

Hi, don't scratch your head too much, you might end up with scratch marks and will be hurt. ๐Ÿ˜‰. All I can tell you is a simple reason for lesser forum activity as it is Summer holiday time and many will be away holidaying. Are will be entertaining guests, attending weddings, etc. So many will not be able to watch the show at 9.00Pm slot as they will be away and might watch later on line or repeat telecast which will not count for the position.

what could be the reason?
is that because of leap, 

Yes, to certain extent it is true but not entirely.

too much focus on kids 

NO, for a change, the kids are too good to watch as they are not scheming and cunning, though does something wrong due to their innocence which can be overlooked.

are cvs confused as to what next?
cause it was like vansh surya reunion but now it looks suraj chasing his dream

This is 100% true as they are too confused whether to make Vansh a Rathi or a Kotari. However, it is good to leave Vansh with AA as he has been taken care, loved to the core by those and he is not lacking for love and affection. he is good with thema nd loves them a lot and let him be their son. The thoughts of Vansh getting in touch with Rathi's has to be as Ankur's son and Sandya is his Buva only is good for all. At the same time, it is good step to make Suraj realize where he is lacking and what he needs to do to fulfill his hidden (buried) dream. Like I said pre leap, that I wish to see Suraj as a millionaire who has no time for his wife & child, but I want him to achieve his goal and show the world that he can do anything but was self satisfied and was happy & content with whatever he had and never thought of chasing  some dream which would have left his siblings in a bad shape.

loose ends everywhere
lack of promotion ( no promos for a long time)
or could it be offscreen issues effect 

Thala, since they are handling too many characters, Emily, Pari, Mohit, Suraj, Ved, Sandya, Vansh and other supporting characters like rest of Rathis & Kotari's, it looks like loose ends but they will soon tie them together to make it a beautiful plot. Don't give up.

is chavi case that easy to ignore

They have too juch on their plate as it is without Chavvi, so they will handle Chavvi at a later stage.

what will happen to vansh surya reunion

I wish Surya and Vansh reunion to be strictly as relatives but not as parents and child. Otherwise, this will affect the mental peace of both the kids.

will dabh go for another leap to show suraj became a millionare overnight

If they go for another leap, it will not overnight millionaire, but we may get atleast a small leap of 1 or 2 years. But I really want them to show it as reality (he facing some problems in materializing his dream) than showing as successful without any hindrance.

we expected him to expand his business

Yes, I don't want him to neglect his sweet stall. I want him to retain it as it is his stepping stone for success and also which has given him everything in life. I don't want him to leave it fro a bigger hotel.

but looks like cvs want to make suraj a rich man

Yes, it is high time Suraj become rich. otherwise, how will he pay for his son's expenditure (extravagant) and also the school fee.

will surya stay in RM after becoming the owner of suraj hotel

I really don't want Suraj to buy Suraj hotel but want him to have his own new hotel with his seweet stall name only. Only that will give him his real identity.

will RP shift to a new bunglow

RP might shift to a better place but I would love it if they rebuild the new house in HG (in the same place) as advised by Ankur earlier to Vikhit.

what has dabh in store for future tracks

You have many, Bulbul & Chotu track, Meena making a big blunder @ Kotari's just to snatch back Vansh. Suraj a busy hotelier who will have to travel too much and has little time for his family. His talks with family will be through video chats๐Ÿ˜‰. Emily & Vikram will start their new (expand their business) venture or extended show room / parlors in Suraj's hotel to give A to Z facility to their customers.

is dabh heading towards  the  end ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

May not be, but sooner or later it will happen and it will not run as long as Sathia or YRKKH

sorry for asking too many questions
but its really painful to watch a top show slowly  loosing its reputation

Sorry , no treatment for your pain as even I feel the same.

Originally posted by: Jyothi.N

I don't know the answer Akka 

But I would like to inform you one thing
That is SP serials repeat telecast time 

8:30: veera   but today: SSN

9:00:DABH   today: SSL  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

9:30:yhm.      today: yhm 

10:00:TSM     but today: again SSN ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

@Bold -  Never Expected this . I think this is a Huge shock !!!!, ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ this is the first repeat timings are changed  from the past 3.4 years  ...  DABH is fixied at some timings morning 9 , 12 , 2 :00 PM and Fresh Episode at 9:00 PM (I gues in early hours of midnight there is another repeat slot of DABH)

This is How Channals work , the shows that work will be given slots that improve fresh episode viewership ...   They cut repeat slots , cut promos they feel its wate of their time to promote a show that could not get connected to viewers and that cld not run their business ... This is a Big Step from Channal ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ... I Hope we get good and our show will take back to 9:00 Am Slot ..

Story hasLiterally became too weird  .. I Hope CV's wake up before they get another big shock. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Going against  Channal will not work or Either Viewers could accept the current Story line and connect to a disconnected mother-son relation   ...

writing  Pipeline of tracks that cld not impress viewers is waste of everything .. 

thala thumbnail
@ JO
thanks for the info
that means channel is neglecting dabh ?๐Ÿ˜•

@dee
thanks for your reply
but do you think chobul track  and any non suryastic track can get us back those good old days 
the damage has been already done

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Channel cannot decide anything based on  one week's ratings everyone is confused about ๐Ÿ˜•

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ thala,

They can't show lovy dovy Surya now as they need to focus on them as responsible parents. We have been cribbing that they are not focusing on Suraj's growth professionally and when they are taking trheir step towards that, we feel they are lacking somewhere by not giving us our Surya moments. Its nothing like that, all these Chobul, and other children tracks will pave the road towards Suraj's growth and his dream. We can still have fantastic Surya moments as it is not too easy to become successful over night. We can see Sandya becoming the back bone for Suraj in materializing his dream. She will stay put as his support system when he face the rude society and it will not be easy to get loan from Banks without pledging something valuable and how Sandya & bhabo will support him emotionally.