Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Tia-

There is a big difference in how Pragya and Abhi look at love and marriage.

Now Abhi is told by Pragya she doesn't love him.. he sees no point in continuing the marriage. He thought today it's so hard to pretend to be not affected when he has emotions for her..

Pragya was told so many times by Abhi he didn't love her... she never wanted to break the wedding. And Pragya has been in love with him all along and somehow living with him despite his Tannu flaunting until recently..

I think its because their values and beliefs are different. Abhi never believed in marriage, which is why it was easy for him to marry her for revenge, because all the rituals and the institution of marriage never meant much too him initially. But as time passed, he slowly began to believe in the institution which is why he never hied away from his duties as a husband.

For Pragya, marriage and her Kumkum means the world to her, which is why she once compared the importance of her KumKum to the importance of music in his life. Which is why, even when he told her he doesn't love her, she still held on to her marriage.

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -mina-

You're expecting too much - he's not going to apologize for the slap while still believing her lies.

I lie to u .. U can believe that ... That's fine but U slapped me ... Ok u did it because of ur impulsive nature but U love me right U have to feel bad for doing that..U have to regret hurting me right .. U love me .. U can't see me hurt ..

Like look at pragya she didn't bother how much ever he hurt her..

U in the sense abhi and me in the sense prags.

Am I confusing ? I know abhi don't think this way but I am so much bothered about his slap ..
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

I think I did make for sriti, will check

Shivani, I meant I wanted abhi to make a decision about the future of this relationship. I thought he considered himself obligated to Tanu and that he wouldn't consider the possibility of staying w Pragya, so I wanted him to show some resolution instead of the hide and seek game. And in general I'm frustrated for how long abhigya stayed in their relationship without defining terms. They both knew it was natak - they should have discussed an end date. Instead Pragya got to build delusional dreams and Abhi got to avoid the question and keep placating Daadi - and the both got more and more tangled up in each other. And now here we are, the only thing to get them talking about the future is Abhi's hurt feelings and Pragya's secret-keeping about the Tanu situation. Well...at least we're HERE, I'll be grateful for that :P

Couldn't have put it in better words then this Mina 👏
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When Aaliya told to Abhi that Pragya was here he wanted to see her I like that moment then for a moment he forgot the pain he was suffering it proves that still he loves her . I found it cute adorable I was like aww this guy Its like his face lit up for a moment . then it was really sad he remembered the so called hate he has to feel against her he needed to show it in front Taaliyah :)
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Asma-

When Aaliya told to Abhi that Pragya was here he wanted to see her I like that moment then for a moment he forgot the pain he was suffering it proves that still he loves her . I found it cute adorable I was like aww this guy Its like his face lit up for a moment . then it was really sad he remembered the so called hate he has to feel against her he needed to show it in front Taaliyah :)

Right! I noted that too. He wanted to see her, he was like where is she..

Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
good night and shabbo khair! 🤗
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xaviara

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I think its because their values and beliefs are different. Abhi never believed in marriage, which is why it was easy for him to marry her for revenge, because all the rituals and the institution of marriage never meant much too him initially. But as time passed, he slowly began to believe in the institution which is why he never hied away from his duties as a husband.

For Pragya, marriage and her Kumkum means the world to her, which is why she once compared the importance of her KumKum to the importance of music in his life. Which is why, even when he told her he doesn't love her, she still held on to her marriage.</font>

But navz... Did he take this decision for him... I don't think so .. Do u think he dint want to continue his marriage with a girl who never loved him when he loved her ..

No he wanted her to get freedom from him.. Which is more or less a sacrifice...

We always wanted pragya to leave for herself not as an sacrifice .. They are ready to leave not for themselves but for each other sacrificing and I hate this type of sacrifice ..

I would have prepared we should part ways because of tanu pregnancy .. May be we are not meant to be ...though this is also a scarifice it would have been better for me .. Atleast it will make some sense ..
Asma- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Right! I noted that too. He wanted to see her, he was like where is she..

Exactly :) it was one of my favorite moment of today episode 😳
Asma- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kiekeboe

good night and shabbo khair!🤗

Good night Noha:)
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry, if this got already posted.
It's a short interview with Sriti on meeting one of her fans on the sets and a short spoiler scene, where Pragya is shown talking with a crying Akash...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Cc99kJDOs[/YOUTUBE]