Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Tia-

I don't mind much Abhi on Tannu's lap.. what would bother me is Pragya seeing it and crying.

Im afraid this will happen in todays episode!!!😕
ash k thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara7iris

Ashu done

Thanks!!!😃
xaviara thumbnail

I don't mind much Abhi on Tannu's lap.. what would bother me is Pragya seeing it and crying.

I think her crying would be more about Abhi calling her dhokebaaz and that he doesn't want her to come in front of him.She will be hurting because she is the cause of his pain and condition.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MarGan

May be it is more bearable if Abhigya use Ta~nu as a pillow below them...Super-model will become Super-pillow..😆

No, No, NO NO NO!
Tannu should be nowhere near AbhiGya.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xaviara

I think her crying would be more about Abhi calling her dhokebaaz and that he doesn't want her to come in front of him.She will be hurting because she is the cause of his pain and condition.

You wanna tell me she is sort of okay with seeing the future parents sharing a lappy moment.. No don't say that.. I want Pragya to feel angry about seeing them like that.. I want her to be at least possessive in her heart.. if not in action.
xaviara thumbnail

You wanna tell me she is sort of okay with seeing the future parents sharing a lappy moment.. No don't say that.. I want Pragya to feel angry about seeing them like that.. I want her to be at least possessive in her heart.. if not in action.

Of course she won't be okay seeing Abhi's head on Tanu's lap, her expressions said it all, but I think before she even has a chance to feel that pinch seeing the two of them sharing 'a moment' she will have to hide because of Abhi's ramblings.
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just want This Abhi Pragya crying end today. And cvs should move on and focus on Abhi finding out about the Pregnancy
Getting close to Pragya again
I'm so impatient :p
ash k thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asma-

I just want This Abhi Pragya crying end today. And cvs should move on and focus on Abhi finding out about the Pregnancy
Getting close to Pragya again
I'm so impatient :p

Think were all impatient😆
rhea.aa thumbnail
In the BTS, Abhi was thinking that why is is affected by him touching her or coming closer to her.. Does that mean Abhi tries going closer to Pragya? Like someone told in the AT?? 
ash k thumbnail
Originally posted by: apple123flower

In the BTS, Abhi was thinking that why is is affected by him touching her or coming closer to her.. Does that mean Abhi tries going closer to Pragya? Like someone told in the AT?? 

Lol.. Predicted the same after hearing it in the BTS...

You need to watch the BTS in which Pragya is in purple and she is walking down the stairs.. She runs out the room breathless😆

I think Abhi got close to her ðŸ˜³