Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll (Page 112)

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Oh I am remembering Purab running away abandoning Aalu. Daadi of course was mad, now she would be as well, that is why the slap?!! Then it is a deserved slap to Prags. She should not shame the family na!
lol... I guessed this.. I was telling u this will be the reason for dadi slapping pragay for shaming the family.. Not only shaming them she is going to speak back irritating dadi...

Finally they re married ... Wow!!

So everyone are going to be against her and abhi is going to come and say ..

Se did it right !!

Edited by harisha_kb - 05 May 2015 at 4:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviarasara7iris

sara7iris IF-Sizzlerz
sara7iris
sara7iris

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hey Iris, I don't think Pragya is going to reveal about Tanu's pregnancy, the slap is because Pragya is the one who got Akaash & Rachna married in a temple (SBB Serial Express). So that is why Daadi is going to slap her, for going against the wishes of the family.

I think when Pragya says its her first step to bring Tanu into the family, she means she is trying to go against the family and especially Daadi, so that when AbhiGya seperate, no one blames Abhi for ending the marriage Confused

thanks Navz
okay I happy she want akaash to be finally with rachna and the baby
but I am angry of the way pragya what to do that and she is really stupid to do all this also  for tanu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

UltimateFangirl Goldie
UltimateFangirl
UltimateFangirl

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:59am | IP Logged
HI!
Im only here for a few minutes- So I wanted to ask - Is tYesterday's episode worth watching?

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara7iris

hey Iris, I don't think Pragya is going to reveal about Tanu's pregnancy, the slap is because Pragya is the one who got Akaash & Rachna married in a temple (SBB Serial Express). So that is why Daadi is going to slap her, for going against the wishes of the family.

I think when Pragya says its her first step to bring Tanu into the family, she means she is trying to go against the family and especially Daadi, so that when AbhiGya seperate, no one blames Abhi for ending the marriage Confused

thanks Navz
okay I happy she want akaash to be finally with rachna and the baby
but I am angry of the way pragya what to do that and she is really stupid to do all this also  for tanu

I agree Iris, I didn't want Pragya to take such a step for either Akaash-Rachna or Tanu Ouch I know she wanted to help reunite Akaash & Rachna, but she could have done that by convincing daadi about them getting married.Confused

kubare

-Nimmy- IF-Rockerz
-Nimmy-
-Nimmy-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateFangirl

HI!
Im only here for a few minutes- So I wanted to ask - Is tYesterday's episode worth watching?

it had abhi in  tanu's lap LOLLOL
and tanu mentioning abortion Ouch which means she is really pregnant. 

so...

but it is worth watching because it is interesting!Big smile

UltimateFangirl

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged
This is prags fault if she did not even try speaking with dadi or abhi and got them married..
If she spoke and still they were against Akashi Nd Rachna marriage ..I don't think she did a mistake in doing this..

He loves her and the girl is pregnant too..
So it's not her fault in marrying them..

Regarding tanu let her go to hell... I don't know what all this mahan lady is going to do fe her in the gap of 3 days...

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged

hello everyone *hugs*

Just got done watching today's SBS segment, where everyone is dressed for Akaash's wedding and he shows up with Rachna, and they are holding hands and wearing marriage garlands. Pragya is also shown coming from behind and congratulating and hugging them. Tayaji is shown slapping Akaash for marrying Rachna.

Am not sure if Pragya was the one who arranged their wedding, but it is clear that she is the one who convinced Akaash and Rachna to get married asap. Sriti's IV was also shown, where she says that this is her first step to bring Tanu into the family and also to help Rachna and Akaash.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2p5mmp_heroine-musibat-mein-kumkum-bhagya-5th-may-2015_tv

Hi Navi! Smile I can bear everything except for the "first step to bring Ta~nu into the family" part!
PRAGYAAA!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOOOINGGG?!?!?! Angry

xaviara

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara7iris

Hello Navz

thanks for the news
so she was slapped because  of  tanu ??????
No. She was slapped because she had a hand in getting Aakash and Rachna married and for instigating Daadi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviarasara7iris

Go to top