Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll (Page 106)

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:17am | IP Logged
No news till now anywhere.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaahkubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

DRABBLE: Papa Chahiye

P: I know...but there was one thing...one thing I could never tell my mom, because I knew she could never give it to me. There was one thing I wanted more than anything, and I could never say it to her face.
A: What was that?
P: Mujhe papa chahiye.
A: ...Oh.
P: I used to feel so guilty, that Maa would work herself to the bone for us but still I could never stop wanting the one thing I could never have.
A: You were a child...you couldn't help it.
P: Exactly. I couldn't help it. I couldn't help but wonder what was so wrong with me and my sister, that we didn't get to have a father like everybody else. I couldn't help but wish my father had stayed. I didn't care what the issues between my parents were. I just wanted - I just wanted a father to love me and protect me and care for me.
A: Fuggy...
P: My father left because he couldn't live with my mother anymore. It didn't matter to him that Bulbul and I needed him. Can you imagine? How can a man's ego be more important than the needs of a child?
A: What are you trying to tell me?
P: Just...I know this whole situation is a surprise to you but...but just remember how far the consequences of your choices can reach. I know what it's like to grow up without a father. I don't know if my father ever cared what impact it had on me. But I know that you - you could never want to hurt a child like that. Especially not your own child.

*Abhi stares at the stars...until he's sure Fuggy's asleep and then he stares at her...until his vision blurs with a film of wetness...and he wonders at how the universe can be so unfair...the woman he loves pushing him to accept his child with someone else...he remembers how she only said those three words once in their conversation, mujhe papa chahiye, but even after so many years the pain and longing could be heard in her voice...and he thinks that maybe he doesn't know what he wants...and he'll have to check what Tanu wants...but if nothing else, he'll step up to this unexpected responsibility...because it's what Fuggy wants...and at least he can do that much for her, at least he can spend the rest of his life living up to her idea of what a good man should be...even though he'd much rather spend the rest of his life...with her*

Mina Mina Mina...Clap

Do I need to say anything...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Asma---simmi---Nimmy-FanaahSara_DONT_ASK

Asma- IF-Rockerz
Asma-
Asma-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Hello everyone
Oh i love the lovebit drabbles
Really it would be awesome in the show
For example Pragya trying to hide it and Sarla ma what is it ? Abhigya exchanging look

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaaraDON

No news till now anywhere.
Thank you Donny!

Sara_DONT_ASK

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asma-

Hello everyone
Oh i love the lovebit drabbles
Really it would be awesome in the show
For example Pragya trying to hide it and Sarla ma what is it ? Abhigya exchanging look
Hi Asma!

Asma-

Asma- IF-Rockerz
Asma-
Asma-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Hi Pri how are you little rocket are you here h24 ? You are addicted to the AT like me :)

Edited by Asma- - 05 May 2015 at 3:28am

Fanaah

-Nimmy- IF-Rockerz
-Nimmy-
-Nimmy-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
dii this is the best thing you have ever written 
ad i am helplessly sobbing now!

i read it again and it had the same effect on me it had on me when i read it the first time! 

i hope my friend here does not wake up and sees me in this state!

di seriously i can't tell you how much i love it!!

Asma-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Okay, I know I'm supposed to be sleeping by Tia's 'Screaming I love you' made my thoughts wander in the same direction as hers, so I had to post something for the CV's. It is a request of sorts.LOL

The thing is in all the years i have watched Indian TV serials, whenever they show a couple about to consummate their marriage, they always show the couple go to bed fully clothed and wake up the next morning, the same way, which is ridiculous and they expects us to believe that their consummated their love/marriage ? It is my heartfelt request to the CV's that when we get AbhiGya consummation scene, we get a shirtless Abhi for the consummation and for the morning after ? Also I would love it if they show Pragya wearing his shirt in the morning after scene LOL

Yes Yes Yes...please...CV's do you hear...read...we want this this this...LOL

Humari Mange Pori Karo..!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Asma--Nimmy-Fanaah

Go to top