Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll (Page 103)

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Ok found them

_images to be addesn having trouble on phone sigh :p

Thanks for finding and reposting them, Mina! I especially like the Sriti one! AWESOME job! Clap

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fanaah

Originally posted by kubare

Hello everyone *hugs & kisses*

Yo Kishmish! Smile

Yo Pri *hugs*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaah

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by NasreenAyesha

Anice pics of abhigya

Thanks Ayesha

The Red Day epi...their first really sexy dance without anyone hurting the other...LOL and that too in Orange...LOL
Arre yaar, iss orange/blue color ki chakkar mein na, mera sar dukh raha hai! D'oh    

kubare

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by -Tia-

Would Aalu turn against Tannu if she knows she is playing him Abhi over the baby matters?

I think she definitely would, she can be very protective and possessive about her Bhai sometimes, plus it also helps her get in the good books of Purab for good.
If she's winning brownie points and bringing her closer to her goal, I have no doubt that she would join Abhi in exposing Ta~nu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmy-kubare

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Exactly navz!! I don't see them separating for a while. If destiny will ever let them separate I think it will be when both of them are trying to stay together.
Effing reverse psychology... *snorts*

kubare

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asma-

Pragya wanted to apologize she wanted to
Clear their MU but then she saw Tabhi and stepped out. this was beautiful how she loves Abhi when he is hurt she is hurt too :)

Hmm Asma good point...she wanted to beg forgiveness...maybe she did want to clear the MU, hadn't thought of that Shocked
Yeah, didn't she try to do that before as well when she realized she might've went too far, but Abhi didn't let her...?
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asma-

When Aaliya told to Abhi that Pragya was here he wanted to see her I like that moment then for a moment he forgot the pain he was suffering it proves that still he loves her . I found it cute adorable I was like aww this guy Its like his face lit up for a moment . then it was really sad he remembered the so called hate he has to feel against her he needed to show it in front Taaliyah :)

Yes Asma...brilliant scene that and brilliantly acted by Shabbo darling...he was just perfectly awesome withe his expressions...

Fanaah

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Exactly navz!! I don't see them separating for a while. If destiny will ever let them separate I think it will be when both of them are trying to stay together.

Yep I think the same, maybe when destiny wants to test the strength of their relationship after they have become hubby and wife in the real sense ?

Btw, am I the only one who is getting the same feels as MMS track ? I mean during MS track it was Abhi who hurt Pragya, but it was Pragya who asked for divorce to save his career ? In this track it is Pragya who has hurt him, but it is he who is willing to free her from their relationship ? In the MMS track Abhi used the excuse of remarriage to prolong their staying together, and in this track we are going to get Tanu to give a three days ultimatum to Pragya. She doesn't realize that in these three days the tables might very well turn on her.LOL
Nice Navi! I see many similarities between then and now. I guess everything that Abhi did needs to be done by Pragya as well before we have any kind of resolution and progress in their relationship!

Edited by Fanaah - 05 May 2015 at 2:15am

kubare

Go to top