Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

priyaaa  I'm not in a phtooni mood I'm a real ghost these something is killing me .. it took ages to Open a page in the IF and every 30,40 seconds the page will shut down again so I can not write... even the like is so difficult it works after 2 to 3 trials ..I think my lappy got a virus or something ..I hope this will be posted ,,say Hi to every one for me I really really missed you all 

hey Nuha *hugs*, so sorry to hear about your lappy hon, that really sucks. We really miss you too girl ! Hope to see you online soon.
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deefan

The next part begins with Aaksh waiting for Rachna, she sees her and is upset, he is happy. Rachna taunts again saying I thought you would forget this road by now. She wants to leave, Aakash says please talk to me once. I couldn't control myself, I know you told me not to meet you. Aakash says in so many months your answer hasnt changed but I have, my family are forcing me to get married. I cannot say no to Bhai, Dadi but I can';t live w/o you, please forgive me. Rachna says why forgive me, you mean nothing to me. Aakash says you are the mother of my child, I want to give the child my name. Rachna says not ours, mine, you made a joke of my feelings. Aakash says one chance even God gives, rachna says I am not God, (she is in tears), with great difficulty I made myself strong. Rachna says get married whereever, I won't marry you. Aakash screams while she leaves, after this only you are responsible. She watched him cry from a distance.

I just, an hour ago, watched this guy in the beginning episodes - he was SUCH an effing A$$HOLE! But now, I have more belief in him changing than Aalu, but WHY is one of the reasons they ALWAYS give, "I want to give the baby my name?!" 
nilmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

navz... i am afraid of this scene... i will tell u y after knowing wat happened

me too...I don't want P to slap A this time...πŸ˜•
Fanaah thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

priyaaa  I'm not in a phtooni mood I'm a real ghost these something is killing me .. it took ages to Open a page in the IF and every 30,40 seconds the page will shut down again so I can not write... even the like is so difficult it works after 2 to 3 trials ..I think my lappy got a virus or something ..I hope this will be posted ,,say Hi to every one for me I really really missed you all 

*kisses* Then I'll let you be!!! I hope your lappie gets better! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
priya.. ofcourse his baby should get his name...
like tanu baby it should not be made my  one person and named after other personπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nilmi

lol i like it if she slaps... he deserves that..
but i dont htink she will... i am afraid of someother thing..
Fanaah thumbnail
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

priya.. ofcourse his baby should get his name...

like tanu baby it should not be made my  one person and named after other personπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have no problem, just don't use it as the very first reason when you're trying to manaofy your potential other! 
Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The last part begins with Abhi thinking of Purab questioning him, he is angry but then thinks why he is taking so much tension and let Pragya come, she needs to handle it etc. Pragya enters,  he blocks her way, she looks at him and heads towards the closet. He pins her against the closet door, she then turns around. Abhi says you need to handle this now. Pragya says who, Abhi says Purab and BB, you made them a willing partner in all this but now Purab keeps asking me about what happened, I dont want to answer them.

Pragya says you can say this from afar. Abhi says you're affected by me getting closer? Pragya says why will I be affected. Abhi says really? He comes closer and takes her like he is about the kiss her. Abhi keeps getting closer and says now, even now? Abhi says look at me, look into my eyes. She doesnt open her eyes. He says this means you're lying, you're affected. She then opens her eyes and looks at him. They have this SMOULDERING LOOK BETWEEN THEM. MUST MUST MUST WATCH SCENE..UFF

Tomorrow: Tanu talking to the doctor saying she is ready for the abortion, asking him to keep it private. Pragya standing behind her has heard this. Looks like Tanu's house.
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: nilmi

I don't think there is anything to be afraid of girls, because the CV's need Abhi to doubt her, so he has to see for himself that he affects her, if there is a MU then why would he later question himself that about why his touch affects her ?

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fanaah

I have no problem, just don't use it as the very first reason when you're trying to manaofy your potential other! 

okπŸ˜† i thought some other wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†