Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
so pregnancy is confirmed ?
πŸ˜•
mother confirmed... father ???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deefan

BB thinks to herself about being careful around her.

*snorts* Yeah, no SHIT! *rolls eyes*
Fanaah thumbnail
Originally posted by: IamMeethu

Missed you too Priya! *hugs* I'm good. How are you?

I'm okay! πŸ˜Š Busy! Busy! πŸ˜Š
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fanaah

MISHTI!!!! *grabs again* DON'T GO ANYWHERE! WE GOTTA TALK AFTER!!!

even i liked it... its the reality right... she is going to leave him how can she be pam she is pa only if she leaves him nd tanu marries him..
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abhi having flashback and he doesn't answer Purab. Purab asking but Abhi thinking to himself saying I don't have the courage to say it and you don't have the courage to listen, I don't want to depress you with my sad story.

Purab asking but Abhi says it's a secret so I won't tel you easily. Abhi says it's personal, you don't tell such stuff. Purab says I will find out, I will ask Pragya. Abhi says go ask, she will not tell you either. Purab surprised by that. Purab gets message from BB, he leaves.

Upcoming: Abhi is blocking Pragya from entering the room, she gets in and heads to the closet but then he stops her from entering the closet too. He pins her against the door, she is facing closet door and he is behind her

(looks like the touching scene may be coming)

Fanaah thumbnail
Yo Nuha! In bhootni mode! *waves*
Fanaah thumbnail

Tanu thinking to herself that doctor has given me very less time to do an abortion, if I have to do, have to do it quickly.

... This is confirmation 3 that she's peggers. After all THIS if the cvs don't go this route, I will have absolutely NOTHING to say about them! 
Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
expecting MMS kind of intimate scene coming up πŸ˜‰
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
touching scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lol abhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i bet she will push him and run away causing him doubt ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

doubt abhi doubt... u doubted her in mms track when we dint want..
now we are waiting for u to doubt..

come on doubt her soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
xaviara thumbnail

The episode begins with Abhigya in a car, he is taking her back home. Pragya and Abhi looking at each other. Abhi thinking of Dadi convo. Abhi stops the car somewhere in between, gets out and makes her get out. Pragya wondering why. She gets out and he says I know you didn't like me coming but I came for Dadi so she sent me. I don't know what you think of me but you know I love Dadi and so I don't want anyone to hurt her. Please continue the natak of our rishta. Pragya says even if you order, don't request, I will do it. Abhi says this natak only I want, I will free you of this relationship and tell everyone that we had no relationship so it will be easier for you. Pragya says good you thought about this I was wondering how to.

Fans interrupt asking for autograph from Abhi, then they recognize her and tell her Abhi sir is very lucky to get someone like you, your love inspires us, we have decided to become a perfect couple, you're an idol of love. She hesitates but Abhi motions her to. She signs Pragya Abhishek Mehran. He crosses Abhishek mehra and writes Arora.

Fans wondering what happened, ABhigya gets into the car.

@black : I knew it, this will be the reason why Pragya will instigate Daadi against her. She will never want Abhi to take the blame on himself.