Originally posted by apple123flower

HAAAYYYEEE!!!! 
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ashpat3

hey girls
Hey Aysha! You changed your pic!
Originally posted by -Tia-

Rishu and Navz, Like I said I do get Pragya's reasons and her nature but just wish that she thought for herself too and believe her love and her KB more than Tannu who is a proven evil.

Tia, I know I spend a lot of time explaining her actions, but I don't justify them at all. The thing is, I understand Pragya's character better then most and I feel the reason she never thinks of herself is because she doesn't believe in herself and doesn't think she has any right to be happy. That happens when you have been rejected all your life.

Originally posted by Fanaah

Hey Aysha! You changed your pic!

I keep changing pics, I am never satisfied with one pic for long time

I don't blame her for being Mahan because in the way she is raised where always has to think about other people, and never got a chance to think about herself, (getting rejected couple times never let her think about herself) hope you all get what I mean 

Edited by ashpat3 - 03 May 2015 at 12:47pm 
Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago
Till now in the show the CV's have always showed us that Pragya has come to know Abhi better then anyone, which is why she always let him get away with everything, which is why Abhi is very lucky to have her as his wife.

What I want to see now in the show is how Abhi comes to know and understand Pragya, because in the show it is always about what Abhi wants, how Abhi feels, how Abhi reacts, how Abhi hurts. We never get to see the CV's talking about or dealing with Pragya's feelings and her emotional wounds/insecurities ? Abhi may have realized that he loves her, but does he have any idea how emotionally wounded Pragya is ? When he does confess his love and they get together, a lot of Pragya's happiness will depend on how emotionally secure Abhi makes her, because despite his confession, it will take a lot of time for Pragay to really believe that someone like Abhi can love her.

Navz, I don't think Pragya knows Abhi as much as I thought she does. She has no clue of his emotions for her.. Nor does she understand he is all about responsibility and would do the right thing for the baby, but she is not taking him under confidence but trying her special ways to get TaBhi married.
Originally posted by xaviara

Till now in the show the CV's have always showed us that Pragya has come to know Abhi better then anyone, which is why she always let him get away with everything, which is why Abhi is very lucky to have her as his wife.

What I want to see now in the show is how Abhi comes to know and understand Pragya, because in the show it is always about what Abhi wants, how Abhi feels, how Abhi reacts, how Abhi hurts. We never get to see the CV's talking about or dealing with Pragya's feelings and her emotional wounds/insecurities ? Abhi may have realized that he loves her, but does he have any idea how emotionally wounded Pragya is ? When he does confess his love and they get together, a lot of Pragya's happiness will depend on how emotionally secure Abhi makes her, because despite his confession, it will take a lot of time for Pragay to really believe that someone like Abhi can love her.

this track have a cance of that navz,...
he can prove he understands her by not believing her rejection.
he can stand with her...
etc..
Originally posted by xaviara

Tia, his main reason for proving Pragya innocent was because of the condition Daadi was in, and he didn't want her to face another shock, when she became conscious again. Same way Pragya is ready to sacrifice her love for Abhi and his daadi, because no one more then Pragya knows that Abhi loves daadi the most in this world. They are different individual, with different values and beliefs, so their way of doing things might be different, but the reason is same.

Yes...and the only time he went about proving her innocent was after the divorce papers were signed...that got him thinking..

Here Pragya too went back to Tanu to get her to a clinic to see if she was lying...and she was proven wrong..Tanu was proven right ..she was pregnant...

Why would Pragya think that Tanu had an affair with someone else?? She has always seen them together...etc...thus no reason to doubt...as her one doubt was proven wrong with proof from the Dr...

Thus now shes doing what she thinks os good for the baby...Tabhi and dadi...

Originally posted by -Tia-

Navz, I don't think Pragya knows Abhi as much as I thought she does. She has no clue of his emotions for her.. Nor does she understand he is all about responsibility and would do the right thing for the baby, but she is not taking him under confidence but trying her special ways to get TaBhi married.

That's just it Tia, she knows him well, that is why she knows he will bear the responsibility of his baby, but he would also fulfill his responsibility towards Pragya and own up to the affair so no one blames her, and that would cost him his relationship with the one person he loves the most, his daadi.

Also her not knowing about his feelings for her, maybe she subconsciously does know he feels something for her, but like I said it would be tough for anyone like Pragya to believe that a guy like Abhi who has million woman after him, would love a simple girl like her ? Remember the promo shoot promo scene ? That was the first time he said I love you to her, and you can see pure disbelif on her face when she says ' You love me ? U really love me ? If you do then why didn't you tell me before ?'

Originally posted by harisha_kb

this track have a cance of that navz,...
he can prove he understands her by not believing her rejection.
he can stand with her...
etc..

That is the outcome I want for this track, not Tanu and her baby. Lets just hope and keep our fingers crossed that this is what the CV's have in mind too.