Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll - Page 94

-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Fanaah

Even the "Bye Bye Bye" on repeat isn't helping?

lol that is not helping at all i tried to turn it off but i bothered me so much that i had to start listening to it again 
i am so obsessed with it for the moment!😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
A: So, this was it. You lied to me because you found out Tannu was pregnant. Forget about your love for me, why didn't you at least tell me Tannu told you she was pregnant?
P: I wanted her to tell you. She has the right to tell you about it first.
A: I have the right to know as well, damn it...
P: But she didn't want me to tell you.
A: But you were okay with hurting every single person including yourself for her wishes..
P: I am so sorry, I did it because I love you and I wanted you to be happy.
A: You don't love me. You love Tannu..I am not marrying her or living with you.. Go for a Thelma Louise trip with her, BYE.

PS: Tia doesn't mean this drabble.. really. It's just venting out frustration like Abhi does in that moment.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-

Seriously, she is respecting "Tannu's wishes" than the rights of a "dad" to know about his baby?😲

I'm not justifying Pragya's actions in the least, only trying to come up with explanations as to why she is entertaining Tanu's demands in the first place and the only reason I can come up is that she is trying to save Abhi's image and his relationship with his daadi.

Like you said, if Abhi can do so much for a pretend wife and In laws, then he would also do anything for his baby including accepting and marry Tanu, but he would also make sure that when they end their marriage, no one blames Pragya so he will own up to having an affair with Tanu, which will forvever affect his relationship with Daadi,

-Nimmy- thumbnail

A: So, this was it. You lied to me because you found out Tannu was pregnant. Forget about your love for me, why didn't you at least tell me Tannu told you she was pregnant?

P: I wanted her to tell you. She has the right to tell you about it first.
A: I have the right to know as well, damn it...
P: But she didn't want me to tell you.
A: But you were okay with hurting every single person including yourself for her wishes..
P: I am so sorry, I did it because I love you and I wanted you to be happy.
A: You don't love me. You love Tannu..I am not marrying her or live with you.. Go for a Thelma Louise trip with her, BYE.

PS: Tia doesn't mean this drabble.. really. It's just venting out frustration like Abhi does in that moment.

omg the last line is dripping with pranu goodness!!😆😆
hahaha too funny tia!!😆😆
xaviara thumbnail

Would Tannu even make a good mom is she wants to already abort the baby and not even want to tell the dad abou it? Or does she even know who is the dad here?🤣

@ bold : That is why I really don't want Tanu to be pregnant, I hope it turns out to be the case of phantom pregnancy, and there is no baby. I have already said it, I find the idea of Tanu being a mom very distasteful.

nitarata thumbnail
I wanna tell Pragya, Tannu has all the rights to abort the baby if she wants.. Let her do whatever she wants. 
-Nimmy- thumbnail
okay one last attempt to sleep! 
and hopefully i won't be back thistime! 

shabbo khair!
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Oh I have no doubt he would imply exactly THAT when he finds out! He'll be so ANNOYED with Pragya!
I'LL L.O.V.E. IT!!! ðŸ˜ƒ
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Nimmy-

okay one last attempt to sleep! 

and hopefully i won't be back thistime! 

shabbo khair!

... I'm not saying bye to you until I see that you're ACTUALLY sleeping!
nitarata thumbnail
Abhi is an adult, Tannu is one too. They both slept without protection or may be wanted to make a baby despite knowing Abhi was married.
Why is Pragya responsible for the baby now?😲