ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll - Page 82

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by xaviara

Yep I think the same, maybe when destiny wants to test the strength of their relationship after they have become hubby and wife in the real sense ?

Btw, am I the only one who is getting the same feels as MMS track ? I mean during MS track it was Abhi who hurt Pragya, but it was Pragya who asked for divorce to save his career ? In this track it is Pragya who has hurt him, but it is he who is willing to free her from their relationship ? In the MMS track Abhi used the excuse of remarriage to prolong their staying together, and in this track we are going to get Tanu to give a three days ultimatum to Pragya. She doesn't realize that in these three days the tables might very well turn on her.😆
Nice Navi! I see many similarities between then and now. I guess everything that Abhi did needs to be done by Pragya as well before we have any kind of resolution and progress in their relationship! Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -mina-

I think I did make for sriti, will check

Shivani, I meant I wanted abhi to make a decision about the future of this relationship. I thought he considered himself obligated to Tanu and that he wouldn't consider the possibility of staying w Pragya, so I wanted him to show some resolution instead of the hide and seek game. And in general I'm frustrated for how long abhigya stayed in their relationship without defining terms. They both knew it was natak - they should have discussed an end date. Instead Pragya got to build delusional dreams and Abhi got to avoid the question and keep placating Daadi - and the both got more and more tangled up in each other. And now here we are, the only thing to get them talking about the future is Abhi's hurt feelings and Pragya's secret-keeping about the Tanu situation. Well...at least we're HERE, I'll be grateful for that :P

Mina darling you said it all...😃👏😆

Originally posted by -Tia-

I want Abhi to get Pragya scream it out that she loves him. 😉
... It's not happening in the show, so can I have this in some fic, PLEASE?! *BEGBEGBEG*
lol.. i found them when searching while studying and i felt they suited abhigya..😆😆😆
Originally posted by kubare

Mina darling you said it all...😃👏😆

*claps* 👏👏 yes yes yes!!!!!! 
Originally posted by kubare

Yes Asma...brilliant scene that and brilliantly acted by Shabbo darling...he was just perfectly awesome withe his expressions...
JE~SUS! Getting the blunt of angsty!Shabbo is like achieving NIRVANA! He positively ROCKS angsty scenes! BRILLIANT! *standing ovation*
Rishu! Great images! Could you repost the Abhi one, please, cuz I can't see it!
Originally posted by harisha_kb

abhi :
... Still can't see... Sorry...
lol... priyu...

its..

i want you to call me back and say I love YOU

because i have got nowhere to go...