Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: putturani

Well currently I don't mind if Pragya hangs Abhi on Tanu's neck because I think they deserve each other!

HARSH!
Hi Rani-shaiba! *waves*
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I like that Abhi is not sharing his love matters with Purab.. he never wanted ot share anyway. But I do want Pragya to share something with BB now.. although BB is capable of doing impulsive things, she would definitely not trust Tannu and do some investigation.
Fanaah thumbnail
I WANT THE SEPARATION ALREADY! SO Abhi can start to convince her that she can never get away from him and his love for her!

... OOOH!!! Perfect song me have!
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pragya's love for Abhi has not enabled her to really see what's best for him. It's like you wrote in your drabble, her solutions should involve them working together to overcome problems and staying together. Instead she's fighting all her battles alone and thinking she knows best for everyone. Sigh :(
Fanaah thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

I like that Abhi is not sharing his love matters with Purab.. he never wanted ot share anyway. But I do want Pragya to share something with BB now.. although BB is capable of doing impulsive things, she would definitely not trust Tannu and do some investigation.

Well then they're DEFINITELY not sharing anything! When we WANT them to, they never do and when they SHOULDN'T, they DO! ðŸ˜¡
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fanaah

I WANT THE SEPARATION ALREADY! SO Abhi can start to convince her that she can never get away from him and his love for her!

... OOOH!!! Perfect song me have!

You mean a mental separation but not physical..?
Pragya still put up in Mehra mansion??
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
eyyy i am having all kinds of crazy (really really crazzyyy) thoughts about separation
crazyyy thoughts which only cvs have 

did the cv virus bite me???😳
Fanaah thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

You mean a mental separation but not physical..?
Pragya still put up in Mehra mansion??

I meant the physical. I'm ALL about the physical now, cuz they keep playing mental games and it's pissing me off!
Fanaah thumbnail
Originally posted by: HARNIM

eyyy i am having all kinds of crazy (really really crazzyyy) thoughts about separation

crazyyy thoughts which only cvs have 

did the cv virus bite me???😳

Hi Nimboo! Did you just come or were you bhootning?
nitarata thumbnail
However emotionally, mentally away AbhiGya are, Bhagya does not keep them separate physically (so far that's how it has been). It's like Bhagya made a wrong choice when setting up AbhiGya but does not want to give up on them and accept defeat.. so Bhagya will play its games until AbhiGya prove her right.