ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll - Page 70

Posted: 8 years ago
Pri, I don't think I gave DQ name to Mina. And I don't know who did.
Originally posted by Fanaah

You know, looking at the TSA images and I'm wondering...
... Does his wardrobe have those vertical single-striped shirts in rainbow or just black and blue?

We have to wait and see. I haven't seen any other color.
Oh OOPS! That was Riddhi! It looked like Krystal from the side! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by -Tia-

Pri, I don't think I gave DQ name to Mina. And I don't know who did.
Well it's a very apt name! I keep remembering all the goodies from BR/DQ!!! ðŸ˜†
It might've been diyu?? Maybe even nimmy. I feel like it was a youngun 😆
Yes I have a lot of nicknames here :D and even I don't remember the details of them all 😳

Edit: google suggests it was Oiny, who has gone into KKB hibernation. Hope she comes back, she had a foodie fic in the works for us!!!
Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
Pragya really wants to hang Abhi in Tannu's neck? She knows Tannu is evil and so not sincere. Doesn't she worry about Abhi's future life with Tannu as a well wisher? Or Tannu having a baby makes Pragya forgive every wrong that she has done and Abhi needs to marry her no matter what, in Pragya's view?😕
Well currently I don't mind if Pragya hangs Abhi on Tanu's neck because I think they deserve each other!
Yup Pragya's accounting seems to have no measure for Tanu's wrongs. Maybe she's forgotten or forgiven or just doesn't freaking know how to count them. It's a good point - if her brain were at full capacity she should realize that she's handing Abhi over to someone who can only be bad for him and his family. But CVS love to show that love has eaten away at her brain and her spine both.
Hello there Rani 😆
Did you catch up despite my admonition?? :p
Originally posted by -mina-

Yup Pragya's accounting seems to have no measure for Tanu's wrongs. Maybe she's forgotten or forgiven or just doesn't freaking know how to count them. It's a good point - if her brain were at full capacity she should realize that she's handing Abhi over to someone who can only be bad for him and his family. But CVS love to show that love has eaten away at her brain and her spine both.

But Pragya loves Abhi to death, so she should save him from all museebat?😆