Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll - Page 59

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-

I want Abhi to get Pragya scream it out that she loves him. 😉

maasi you must be able to guess where minamonkeybrain wants to write this screaming happening 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -mina-

maasi you must be able to guess where minamonkeybrain wants to write this screaming happening 😛

Maasi wasn't being 'bholi bhali' either when she wrote it.:-)
xaviara thumbnail
I wonder what makes Abhi suspicious enough to test his theory that she lied to him and that she loves him ? Maybe he almost comes across Pragya and Tanu's conversation ? The pregnancy thing might not occur to him, but he might wonder if Tanu is trying to influence Pragya about their marriage since he isn't letting her pressure him into talking to her dad ?
xaviara thumbnail

😆 The way you wrote it Tia, anyone would guess the direction of your thoughts when you day you want her to scream her love for him.😆
xaviara thumbnail
Alright girls, its almost 2 AM here, I better get some shut eye ðŸ˜† Goodnight everyone and Shabbo Khair ðŸ˜Š
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
May be he can't get her to scream she loves him because she doesn't take his name, LOL.
Or he needs to understand Suniye, I love you.
MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

Eeeks ! Me want the same !!! 😉😆 I can just imagine Pragya doing just that and then trying to take back her words !! 😆

I too want the same... *GB jumping like a small child waiting for his chocolates to fall from sky😆*
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

So behenas weren't wrong in being bholi bhali to imagine it... Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
... I ALWAYS do come back to such interesting conversations! ðŸ˜ƒ
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
DRABBLE: Papa Chahiye

*that night when Abhi came to the poolside, Pragya didn't let him say anything but straight told him that Tanu is pregnant and we need to make arrangements so you can marry her*

*Abhi was shocked and disbelieving and tried to explain to Pragya it wasn't possible because he didn't remember being with Tanu like that anytime recently*

*Pragya reminded him of the MMS Divorce time and showed him the report from the hospital, and with reluctance Abhi accepted it*

*Pragya told Abhi he should go see Tanu or at least call and talk to her as she's very alone and needs his support now that he knows*

*Abhi says he'll talk her tomorrow but for now he just needs to settle his mind and he's going back to their room*

*Pragya lies that she has kitchen stuff to do and she'll be up later...she still needs time to wrestle her feelings and she doesn't want to face Abhi behind the closed doors of their room*

*When Pragya finally comes upstairs she is confused that he is not in bed...but then she sees his is on the couch at the balcony, sipping from a glass and staring at the stars*

*Cautiously she comes to sit near him...wonders if he's drunk...but judges from his expression that he's not drunk, just moody...thinks about what she can say to give his thoughts a better direction...*

P: Suniye...
A: Hmm...
P: I want...I want to tell you something
A: I think you've told me enough tonight
P: Right...but...but still
A: Fine...tell me
P: When I was growing up...my mom gave me everything I ever needed, without my having to ask...she did her best to give us what we wanted too, as long as she could afford it...she worked so hard to make sure we never felt like we were missing anything
A; Mmhmm...I know...Auntyji is a great mom. You are really lucky.
P: I know...but there was one thing...one thing I could never tell my mom, because I knew she could never give it to me. There was one thing I wanted more than anything, and I could never say it to her face.
A: What was that?
P: Mujhe papa chahiye.
A: ...Oh.
P: I used to feel so guilty, that Maa would work herself to the bone for us but still I could never stop wanting the one thing I could never have.
A: You were a child...you couldn't help it.
P: Exactly. I couldn't help it. I couldn't help but wonder what was so wrong with me and my sister, that we didn't get to have a father like everybody else. I couldn't help but wish my father had stayed. I didn't care what the issues between my parents were. I just wanted - I just wanted a father to love me and protect me and care for me.
A: Fuggy...
P: My father left because he couldn't live with my mother anymore. It didn't matter to him that Bulbul and I needed him. Can you imagine? How can a man's ego be more important than the needs of a child?
A: What are you trying to tell me?
P: Just...I know this whole situation is a surprise to you but...but just remember how far the consequences of your choices can reach. I know what it's like to grow up without a father. I don't know if my father ever cared what impact it had on me. But I know that you - you could never want to hurt a child like that. Especially not your own child.
A: Of course not.
P: Well...well good. And I - sorry. I probably didn't need to tell you this. You're happy, right? The woman you love is going to -
A: Don't - don't. Just stop. I don't want to talk about that.
P: OK...well...are you going to stay out here longer? It's getting cold.
A: You take the bed tonight. I don't think I'm going to sleep.
P: But -
A: Fuggy...I can't. I can't talk anymore. Stay here if you want, or go inside if you want, but I - I just -
P: Ok...ok fine.
*Pragya gets up and fetches blankets...makes him take one though he tries to refuse...cuddles up under her own blanket on one of the sofa-chairs and stays to keep Abhi company...gradually drifts off to sleep after an emotionally exhausting day...*
*Abhi stares at the stars...until he's sure Fuggy's asleep and then he stares at her...until his vision blurs with a film of wetness...and he wonders at how the universe can be so unfair...the woman he loves pushing him to accept his child with someone else...he remembers how she only said those three words once in their conversation, mujhe papa chahiye, but even after so many years the pain and longing could be heard in her voice...and he thinks that maybe he doesn't know what he wants...and he'll have to check what Tanu wants...but if nothing else, he'll step up to this unexpected responsibility...because it's what Fuggy wants...and at least he can do that much for her, at least he can spend the rest of his life living up to her idea of what a good man should be...even though he'd much rather spend the rest of his life...with her*

THE END