Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I would love to see Pragya sharing her pain to Abhi just confessing how is it to live without a father . I want to know how is Pragya's dad :)
I would love to see Pragya dad entry in the show ..
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

Exactly navz!! I don't see them separating for a while. If destiny will ever let them separate I think it will be when both of them are trying to stay together.

Yep I think the same, maybe when destiny wants to test the strength of their relationship after they have become hubby and wife in the real sense ?

Btw, am I the only one who is getting the same feels as MMS track ? I mean during MS track it was Abhi who hurt Pragya, but it was Pragya who asked for divorce to save his career ? In this track it is Pragya who has hurt him, but it is he who is willing to free her from their relationship ? In the MMS track Abhi used the excuse of remarriage to prolong their staying together, and in this track we are going to get Tanu to give a three days ultimatum to Pragya. She doesn't realize that in these three days the tables might very well turn on her.πŸ˜†

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Asma-

Hello :) I'm feeling bad for this poor baby
But actually I hope there is no baby !
It proves again how selfish she is

haan yaar... uss choti si nanhi si jaan ki koi galti nahin...πŸ˜• it has nothing to do with her mom's kaarnaamein... πŸ˜‘ she is down right selfish... selfish is a small word for her πŸ˜‘ waise watz d precap?😳
Edited by anushaarja - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Navz, I think it would be someone not Pragya who will solve this pregnancy mess.
But similar to MMS track, we will have 'do I not affect you' scenes..the difference being it won't be Abhi's ego but love.
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushaarja

haan yaar... uss choti si nanhi si jaan ki koi galti nahin...πŸ˜• it has nothing to do with her mom's kaarnaamein...😑she is down right selfish... selfish is a small word for her😑waise watz d precap?😳

Precap is Abhi telling Pragya to pretend in their marriage and he will find a solution to set her free from it.
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Navz, I think it would be someone not Pragya who will solve this pregnancy mess.
But similar to MMS track, we will have 'do I not affect you' scenes..the difference being it won't be Abhi's ego but love.

I hope we get the 'do I not affect you' scenes soon because that is the only thing that can make this track bearable and worth watching πŸ˜†
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Precap is Abhi telling Pragya to pretend in their marriage and he will find a solution to set her free from it.

set free?!?!? like seriously!!! she is trying to set him free and he says he will set her free...😑 hate these selfless sacrifices... kabhi toh selfish bano idiotsπŸ₯±πŸ˜‘
nitarata thumbnail
I want Abhi to get Pragya scream it out that she loves him. πŸ˜‰Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Asma-

I would love to see Pragya sharing her pain to Abhi just confessing how is it to live without a father . I want to know how is Pragya's dad :)
I would love to see Pragya dad entry in the show ..

asma!! i am going to use this to write the papa chahiye drabble tia requested two months ago! thank you!!
xaviara thumbnail

I want Abhi to get Pragya scream it out that she loves him. πŸ˜‰

Eeeks ! Me want the same !!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I can just imagine Pragya doing just that and then trying to take back her words !! πŸ˜†