Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll - Page 57

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Navz, U didn't understand what I said.. We all wanted them to face the reality of their relation ..
But today when they realised the reality and tried to move on ..
Many things changed and now they want to leave each other but now it is not needed ..

When they should they didn't
When they need not ( they love each other) they are thinking of moving away..

Shayad isi Ko destiny kehta hai ..Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-

KATE, would you please make Daadi-Abhi edit? I will try one too. They had matching colors.. and the moon light etc.. the scene was very cute.

If either of make the Daadi-Abhi scene edits, I'm gonna use 😆 It was one of my fav scenes of tonight's episode.😊 Tia, I still have your previous one in my siggy dabba.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I want to write smth with abhi being angry/irritated that pragya fell in love with him because it violated their implicit agreement...and because he'd married her for revenge so it should never have been a possibility!! basically he wasn't counting on it and it creates problems for him and because he's abhi he'd rather blame pragya than look inside himself and understand why he let the situation continue ;)

But uh I never seem to get around to writing it properly as fic so I guess that's my attempt to write it ;p
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-

Would Aalu turn against Tannu if she knows she is playing him Abhi over the baby matters?

I think she definitely would, she can be very protective and possessive about her Bhai sometimes, plus it also helps her get in the good books of Purab for good.
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harisha_kb

Navz, U didn't understand what I said.. We all wanted them to face the reality of their relation ..
But today when they realised the reality and tried to move on ..
Many things changed and now they want to leave each other but now it is not needed ..

When they should they didn't
When they need not ( they love each other) they are thinking of moving away..

Shayad isi Ko destiny kehta hai ..

Rishu their story is all about destiny and like all the previous tracks before even this time the destiny will play its part and not let them separate.
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aiyyooo ji... what is the precap?? and and loved the abortion word from tanu... she doesn't deserve to become mom... may be am being hard...
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pragya wanted to apologize she wanted to
Clear their MU but then she saw Tabhi and stepped out. this was beautiful how she loves Abhi when he is hurt she is hurt too :)
-mina- thumbnail
Exactly navz!! I don't see them separating for a while. If destiny will ever let them separate I think it will be when both of them are trying to stay together.
-mina- thumbnail
Hmm Asma good point...she wanted to beg forgiveness...maybe she did want to clear the MU, hadn't thought of that 😲
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anushaarja

aiyyooo ji... what is the precap?? and and loved the abortion word from tanu... she doesn't deserve to become mom... may be am being hard...

Hello :) I'm feeling bad for this poor baby
But actually I hope there is no baby !
It proves again how selfish she is