ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll - Page 56

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Tia-

Right! I noted that too. He wanted to see her, he was like where is she..

than he remembered her nonsense and got angry... Within seconds he felt upset and he wanted to be alone ..

Love anger and pain these was showed by him today..
Yes omg the way he sat up and spoke when he was askingfor pragya...heart melting, I don't have words to describe the tone of voice haaye
Thanks Kate :) I watched it this morning
I was so jealous and I wanted to know if the girl was on IF so she would explain us how she felt when she met her
And he did not sleep on Tannu's lap by the way. He was sleeping on his pillows and Tannu was sitting close... I don't think he tried to get comfort from Tannu at all.. And he asked Taaliyah to go out.. 

He only wanted comfort from Pragya, everything else was just background noise
Daadi and Abhi's hand holding.. aww..
But Daadi is such a nautanki..and knows how to make Abhi do what she wants!😆
KATE, would you please make Daadi-Abhi edit? I will try one too. They had matching colors.. and the moon light etc.. the scene was very cute.
Would Aalu turn against Tannu if she knows she is playing him Abhi over the baby matters? Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Ok found them

_images to be addesn having trouble on phone sigh :p

Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by harisha_kb

But navz... Did he take this decision for him... I don't think so .. Do u think he dint want to continue his marriage with a girl who never loved him when he loved her ..

No he wanted her to get freedom from him.. Which is more or less a sacrifice...

We always wanted pragya to leave for herself not as an sacrifice .. They are ready to leave not for themselves but for each other sacrificing and I hate this type of sacrifice ..

I would have prepared we should part ways because of tanu pregnancy .. May be we are not meant to be ...though this is also a scarifice it would have been better for me .. Atleast it will make some sense ..

Rishu, she may have valued the institution of marriage, but she has also said time and time again that when Abhi wants to revel the truth of their marriage to everyone, she will help him, Also in my opinion she has tried to leave, she even took a step and asked for a divorce, but it is always Abhi who makes sure she doesn't leave him. They staying together, despite Abhi loving someone else is both of their fault equally. Their reasons were always either Sarla or Daadi.

Also between them, its Abhi who is in a relationship, so didn't he ever thought that while pretending to be happily married, or while fulfilling the duties of a hubby or a son in law, Pragya might fall in love with him ? Telling Pragya that he loves someone else, doesn't really guarantee that she won't fall for him ever ?