ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll - Page 54

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by harisha_kb

Regarding the precap I feel she rejected to come with him and he says not for me but come for dadi.. Pretend like before .. Don't worry I will free you from this relation soon...

According to him she don't love him right at present...
According to her he don't love her..

Omg .. We will have a beautiful proposal I can foresee it..
I don;t think she would blatantly reject to come to MM if he says Daadi is waiting for her.

I mean nothing should break Daadi-Pragya bond... not even Pragya's sacrificial love for Abhi..

I don't know what explanation she would have for Abhi if he asks her why she stayed with him in his house all these days even after the major MU was cleared and her follks were safe from his side.
I want some big change soon... Abhi knowing or pragya leaving or abhi accepting to marry her..

I wish the chane comes fast..

In kb world this track goes for only 3-5 days bit for it's months...

Experts in dragging ..
There is a big difference in how Pragya and Abhi look at love and marriage.
Now Abhi is told by Pragya she doesn't love him.. he sees no point in continuing the marriage. He thought today it's so hard to pretend to be not affected when he has emotions for her..

Pragya was told so many times by Abhi he didn't love her... she never wanted to break the wedding. And Pragya has been in love with him all along and somehow living with him despite his Tannu flaunting until recently..
I think I did make for sriti, will check

Shivani, I meant I wanted abhi to make a decision about the future of this relationship. I thought he considered himself obligated to Tanu and that he wouldn't consider the possibility of staying w Pragya, so I wanted him to show some resolution instead of the hide and seek game. And in general I'm frustrated for how long abhigya stayed in their relationship without defining terms. They both knew it was natak - they should have discussed an end date. Instead Pragya got to build delusional dreams and Abhi got to avoid the question and keep placating Daadi - and the both got more and more tangled up in each other. And now here we are, the only thing to get them talking about the future is Abhi's hurt feelings and Pragya's secret-keeping about the Tanu situation. Well...at least we're HERE, I'll be grateful for that :P
Originally posted by -Tia-

I don;t think she would blatantly reject to come to MM if he says Daadi is waiting for her.

I mean nothing should break Daadi-Pragya bond... not even Pragya's sacrificial love for Abhi..

I don't know what explanation she would have for Abhi if he asks her why she stayed with him in his house all these days even after the major MU was cleared and her follks were safe from his side.
rejected matlab not bluntly I ment like I want to stay with bb etc...

I don't know why I feel he may apologise for the slap tomorrow.. He remembered that today also..
May be I am expecting much...

Will he ask her that question ? What if she replied back saying why didn't u send me after knowing everythinv like u burnt the divorce papers ..

U did for ur people I stayed back for my momEdited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago
Rishu, during MMS, her mom was with her.. I mean Sarla even asked her to leave MM and come home. Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
You're expecting too much - he's not going to apologize for the slap while still believing her lies.
I don't see him asking questions either. Do you Tia?
Originally posted by -Tia-

Rishu, during MMS, her mom was with her.. I mean Sarla even asked her to leave MM and come home.
no I am talking about after abhi proving prags.. He became a Demi God in front of all .

Everybody treated him like a super hero...

Her mother must have not supported her after her beta like son in law prove her innocent..
Originally posted by -mina-

I don't see him asking questions either. Do you Tia?

I do, sooner or later.