ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll - Page 53

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Asma-

I didn't get the football thing.. Does it mean something else for BB because I was clearly imagining Abhigya playing football with kids
Even I thought something like that.. not footsie.. ðŸ˜†

I mean BB is so naughty... and she didn't even guess  both AbhiGya looked totally like they didn't want to face each other.
Navz Tia One day my naivety will kill me
🤣
Asma and maasi new heights of bhollepan 😆

Tia I don't think the moon thing really has anything to do w me...although I was considering using it again in the recent illusions ficlet...didn't though 😛
Originally posted by -Tia-

My theory too! I would love Aalu on Abhi's side even if it is for her own interests.
This might pave way for everyone trusting Aalu and Aalu taking advantage of that with Purab and RaBul..

I would love to see this in the show, because over the course of this show, the CV's have showed us a side of Aaliyah where she can be protective about her family too, like when she slapped Tanu for sending the MMS to daadi, or the way she blasted Pragya in Friday's episode about hurting her brother. Even in tonight's scene I felt she was more on AbhiGya's side then TaBhi's, especially the way she says that 'Pragya Bhabhi is here' because she knew how her bro feels about Prags now. She even got up and looked for her for her brother.

Abhi's is talking about azaadi!! Finally backed into a corner and trying to take a decision. Hmm guess that means I can't yell at him anymore - this is the kind of resolution I wanted to see ever since they got back from kidnapping.
Originally posted by -mina-

Asma and maasi new heights of bhollepan 😆

Tia I don't think the moon thing really has anything to do w me...although I was considering using it again in the recent illusions ficlet...didn't though 😛
I always associate chand/AbhiGya face sightings with you ever since you made Shabbir's birthday wala chand sa roshan chehra..

I thought you wanted to one like that for Sriti? Or you did make one? Can't remember.
Originally posted by Asma-

Navz Tia One day my naivety will kill me
🤣

Awww its okay Asma, happens sweetheart !! 😆
Originally posted by -mina-

Abhi's is talking about azaadi!! Finally backed into a corner and trying to take a decision. Hmm guess that means I can't yell at him anymore - this is the kind of resolution I wanted to see ever since they got back from kidnapping.

what do u mean... please elaborate
Regarding the precap I feel she rejected to come with him and he says not for me but come for dadi.. Pretend like before .. Don't worry I will free you from this relation soon...

According to him she don't love him right at present...
According to her he don't love her..

Omg .. We will have a beautiful proposal I can foresee it..
Originally posted by -Tia-

My theory too! I would love Aalu on Abhi's side even if it is for her own interests.
This might pave way for everyone trusting Aalu and Aalu taking advantage of that with Purab and RaBul..

This would be perfect it's intriguing how Tanu didn't talk to Aalia about her pregnancy.
It's weird if I was pregnant I would have shared the good news to my Best friend it's obvious!
Abhi & Aaliya team up in order to expose Tanu it would Be fabulous :)Edited by Asma- - 8 years ago