ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll - Page 42

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by HARNIM

but the child is not born na..
and plus there are several people who have married twice and have found love in the second marriage 
and if they have had children with their first mate that does not really affect the couple!  if there is nothing wrong in that there should be nothing wrong in a tabhi baby if it is aborted!

and i don't mind a abhigya happily ever after with tabhi baby!

nimmy.. there they have babies before marriage..
but here married for 7 months and the ex becomes 1 and half month pregnant..

disgusting...

like imagine pragya is pregnant they will remember tanu pregnancy abortion..
they have babiies but still the aborted baby was abhi first child... though not born..

atleast for me..
Originally posted by vivkriti

Same here Rishu . If its Abhi child than no Abhigya for me as its after their marriage n no wife can accept that
yes !! pragya is mahan but i am so possesive on my OTP..
by the way it is not abhi baby... i am 100 % sure..

i hope the dont break my hopes...
If Tannu threatens abortion, then Pragya will dance to her tunes, because she cares for the baby and it's Abhi's baby.. But what kind of mom Tannu would make later on..?
i think we should keep tweeting against tabhi baby..
even if they have tad idea in some corner of their brains our tweet will make them forget it..๐Ÿ˜•
Nimmy, happily ever after for AbhiGya with a TaBhi baby! Undigestable idea for me.
If Abhi had a baby already from Tannu before marrying Pragya it's one thing, but this is disgusting. And it's super duper unfair on Pragya. 

First she gets a husband who leaves her on suhaag raat..and she gets to have suhaag raat with him while the Tannu's baby cries in the crib..

I mean yeah Pragya is serial heroine and mahaan, but this is shyt stuff even for her.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
[QUOTE=-Tia-]If Tannu threatens abortion, then Pragya will dance to her tunes, because she cares for the baby and it's Abhi's baby.. But what kind of mom Tannu would make later on..?[/QUOTE ]
so tanu will say..

make him accept to marry me within 3 days or i will do an abortion..

she is not tlling abhi becasue they are fearing abhi iwll not marry her even if he knows stanu is pregnant๐Ÿ˜†

lol seriously i am laughing at all these..

in between this abhi ... he is upset..

og god... why did u give us such a crap..
Originally posted by -Tia-

Nimmy, happily ever after for AbhiGya with a TaBhi baby! Undigestable idea for me.
If Abhi had a baby already from Tannu before marrying Pragya it's one thing, but this is disgusting. And it's super duper unfair on Pragya. 

First she gets a husband who leaves her on suhaag raat..and she gets to have suhaag raat with him while the Tannu's baby cries in the crib..

I mean yeah Pragya is serial heroine and mahaan, but this is shyt stuff even for her.
tia ..
no...no...no...
Originally posted by harisha_kb

i think we should keep tweeting against tabhi baby..
even if they have tad idea in some corner of their brains our tweet will make them forget it..๐Ÿ˜•
I also feels the same we should tweet them against Tabhi baby n end of this track
What I find really hilarious is- Tannu is thinking of killing off the baby, Abhi does not even know about the baby... Pragya is the only one who is thinking for the baby and even hurting everyone around including herself for the same.
Originally posted by harisha_kb

yes !! pragya is mahan but i am so possesive on my OTP..
by the way it is not abhi baby... i am 100 % sure..

i hope the dont break my hopes...
I also feels the same if she is really pregnant it must be someone else baby. Hope they don't break our trust