Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Detective Dushto bums is welcome any day. If he can trap Aalu, he can trap Pragya too.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
However, unlikely, but how about Pragya planning something for a change, like she doubts Tannu all along and exposes her at the last moment?
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Tia-

<div>On a bigger picture of things, it's ridiculous for Pragya to make the old ladies MU her while she entertains TaBhi and their baby. Let the baby parents take some responsibility and it's their duty too.

I am yet to make peace with Pragya confessing her love to Abhi despite knowing Tannu existed and now 'sacrificing' for Tannu.

lol... Leave about the parents taking responsibility one of the so called parent doesn't even know about the news..

I seriously don't understand why the ladies don't tell bhai..

One want mother to tell father about child
Other don't want because she is afraid of the result.. 😑
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

However, unlikely, but how about Pragya planning something for a change, like she doubts Tannu all along and exposes her at the last moment?

may be after 3 days dead line .. Because if they show she don't believe tanu.. I will kick them ..y did she talk tad way to abhi if she dint believe tanu ..
May be she will get to doubt her in future ..
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lets all wait and see...
I think todays episode will not be all that but the rest of the episodes will be good especially since I have predicted that there will be an Abhigya scene in the bedroom, Abhi trying to get close to Prags (BTS in which Prags is wearing the blue purple dress)

Lets wait and see if I am correct😳
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">hey Asma, how are u ? *hugs*

Yep, we all are eagerly waiting to see Abhi support Pragya πŸ˜‰</font>

Hey sweety I'm really fine it's Monday and I can't wait to watch the episode
I didn't watch Friday epi
So I am really impatient πŸ˜†
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: MarGan

I agree with you Navz...Thay may show some planning But they may not show his entire planning because they need to create the suspense naπŸ˜‰...

I think the CV' might not go the suspense route this time, because that has been shown already. I think they will just make Abhi push Pragya so much that without even realizing she will blurt out the truth. But then again, how he deals with the news after that might be kept as suspense.
xaviara thumbnail

I would rather see that any day then Aabhi exposing Tanu πŸ˜† I mean if Pragya can sacrifice her love and happiness for Abhi's happiness, then she can also very well go to any lengths to save her marriage, while pretending to help Tanu ? πŸ˜›
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
I will not ..

Pragya doesn't tell about the pregnancy track for 1-2 weeks and finally he knows it and doesn't accept he did something like that but still tanu claims he is the father of her child and pragya believes her and forces abhi to marry Tanu ...

P: you should marry tanu..
A: I will not..
P: why wouldn't u ... I will not let the baby be without his dad..
You have to marry her
A: I will not
T: why are you doing thiS abhi ?why are you not thinking about our baby and my respect.. Pls marry me...
A: I will not

P: I will see how u will not marry her.. I want a divorce ... I know you are not and marrying her because of me ... I will leave you giving you a divorce ...
A: I will not (divorce )
P: I am going to speak to the lawyers and sign the papers..
A: I will not (sign)
Tanu and pragya get irritated ...
T: *hilds is collar* why will U not ? Stop saying I will not and speak out some thing else..
A: *removes her hands from his collar * I will not ( talk)

Pragya and tanu look at each other
Abhi leaves ..

this crap track is making me write all such thingsEdited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago
paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats to Sriti Jha for reaching more than 50k followers on her Instagram!
By the way, she has a new pic on it and she's wearing a pink sari! She looks really pretty πŸ˜Š
(I don't think this attire is for KKB but she looks really nice)