ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll - Page 18

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Tia-

Pragya going against Daadi for Tannu/Tannu's baby, not even worth it. 

She should just let Abhi deal with it, however he wants. He would know his Daadi better.

Pragya wants to do the battle for her Patidev...She'll go to any extent it seems...😊

Tia Pragya is intentionally creating an MU I guess so that it will be easy for Dadi & Sarala to accept AbhiGya separation and tso that easily Dadi might agree for TaBhi wedding.
Tia... Let's wait till the 3 days deadline thing.. Wat did tanu ask her to Do within 3 days ..

Did she ask her to leave mm ?
Did she give time for divorcing abhi ?

I guess she must have told if u don't do this ( not sure what 'this' exactly is )I will bring my parents and break the news to dadi and ur family,.

IF that is the case why is she not talking about it with tanu..

Don't kill me but what if this girl goes missing after the 3 days leaving abhi without even telling him the reason..
Originally posted by harisha_kb

Tfs navz... *hugs*

I am happy abhi is going to stand with her.. I am ok with him being angry with her but hate mode is a strict no..

Actually he doesn't seem angry too as we already guessed he is upset , hurt and confused ...

great news...

Abhi hating Pragya would have been anything new, so instead we are going to get an upset, sulky and sarcastic Abh for now, but hopefully we will get to see a detective Abhi soon.😆

This prags mahanta is bringing negative vibrations ..
she feels bad for tanu,she want tanu to get her right ..

She wants baby to get her right ... What about abhi doesn't he have the right to know such a big thing ...

Originally posted by xaviara

hey Bro, yep its an awesome news ! It actually makes me hope that the pregnancy news might not be hidden from Abhi for very long, and I really want him to find out, because as much I can understand why Pragya is sacrificing her love and happiness for Tanu, at the end of the day it is Abhi's problem to deal with, so the sooner he finds out the sooner he can get at the bottom of this pregnancy mystery.

Yup Navz...I too hope that by the end of rachana-aakash track ,abhi will know the entire story and he'll understand why prags is doing these things and he'll love her even more for her sacrifice...And I want him to prove Tanu's fake pregnancy and reveal his love for Pragya ...

And I've a crazy dream after reading Rishu's FF...After he knows why Prags doing all this sacrifice... He'll do all things to make her want him AND he'll make her confess her love for him...😆...And he should make her fight for her love 😊...

This prags mahanta is bringing negative vibrations ..
she feels bad for tanu,she want tanu to get her right ..

She wants baby to get her right ... What about abhi doesn't he have the right to know such a big thing ...

SHE is in the MU that he knows the pregnancy...😊

Tia... Let's wait till the 3 days deadline thing.. Wat did tanu ask her to Do within 3 days ..

Did she ask her to leave mm ?
Did she give time for divorcing abhi ?

I guess she must have told if u don't do this ( not sure what 'this' exactly is )I will bring my parents and break the news to dadi and ur family,.

IF that is the case why is she not talking about it with tanu..

Don't kill me but what if this girl goes missing after the 3 days leaving abhi without even telling him the reason..

I think the solution scene is after Tanu gives Pragya an ultimatum, which is why Pragya looks so upset and tensed.

About her leaving Abhi without telling him won't work, she will have to find a way where she gives a valid reason for Abhi to divorce her himself.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Abhi hating Pragya would have been anything new, so instead we are going to get an upset, sulky and sarcastic Abh for now, but hopefully we will get to see a detective Abhi soon.😆</font>
lol .. When I was watching the episode my bro was with me and he asked me ..

Y are the writers giving abhi only one dialouge to be repeated many times ?
I looked at him in confusion and he said aaj sei hum dono kei beech sirf ek hi Ristha hai ... Nafrat ki..

Lol I started at him but couldn't control laughing..
Abhi uses it 3-4 times 😆 😆

Oh I was wondering why she hasn't updated yet, that is why I posted a rough update. Thanks for letting me know bro.

You are welcome NAVZ...*hugs*