The Perfectly Imperfect Soul Mates

Posted: 8 years ago
I am coming back after a long time as I just could not help putting my thoughts down about these two wonderful actors. Our very own MaNan.  The confession episode. But before that I have to say that both these actors have very kissable lips... Don't you guys think so?  I mean look at Niti...the full pout, where other actors get them through other means..but this cutie is a natural.  And what do we say about Mr Malhotra's lips...always in the 'pink' of health just waiting to 'gobble' up the pout.  Seriously though, these two actors are perfection personified.  The whole confession scene was so surreal, the rain, the colours, both in white (and M in a white unbuttoned shirt.aah)...ethereal!!

They gel so well together and every scene of theirs is a delight to watch again and again and again.  They make it so real, it is like they live their role.  I can very honestly say that these two give other actors a run for their money.  Of course, thanks to the writers and director as well for coming up with such scenes, but however well the scenes are written, if the actors fail to deliver, it can be a total washout. (and I am sure a lot of us have witnessed this)  But these two add life to their scenes, they add that extra something to their romance and enhance their scenes with so little effort that even a simple thing can make it magical.

Just a few examples, the kissing scene, was absolutely mind blowing. It portrayed, innocence, love, passion, all in one. It was sweet yet passionate, sensual yet not vulgar. The way he says 'I love you'  (And here I must say Manik, well Parth, is so so passionate, it gives you goose bumps just looking at him enact these romantic scenes.) So much intensity. The lift in the rain!! Or the way she reacts when he catches her fall...that was so cute. The way she slips her fingers thru his after writing ILU. They are both so young, yet they act with such maturity... Amazing.

Almost all of their scenes together are worth writing about, but some are so etched in your memory, they are almost unforgettable... Like a simple gesture when he lifts up her chin with a slight touch to ask her what is wrong (and this scene was in one of the very early episodes when they were not even friends).  Then again the lime scene on top of the car...how can a lime squeezing scene be so hot and sexy.. I mean seriously it was so sensuous. And then, of course all those 'almost kisses', the way he always tucks her hair behind her ear, and hauling her over his shoulder (again hot hot hot..yeah, seriously an over the shoulder haul is hot you say eh?), the mud scene, and similarly so many many more.  What is it about these two that we just don't seem to get enough of!!!  So many love stories and so many couples, but these two will always be one of my favourite...Hamesha

So many hits and only one comment!!!
OK thanks bye!
I totally agree...they are very very good actors.  They make it look so real and effortless. They sizzle when they are on screen😳
Beautifully written!! Parth and Niti are very good actors. Love their chemistry they set fire. Love each and every scene of Manan. Both have flaws and they overcome together being perfect β€οΈ
Totally agree with you, PANI have set fire on our telly screens literally πŸ˜†
ooh i luv luv totally the scene where manik lifts her chin to ask, "kya hua"...  that simple phrase gave me so many feels, just can describe.  It was the first time nandini felt something for manik.
Agree...u have written from ur heart...
Best one :
 .always in the 'pink' of health just waiting to 'gobble' up the pout  πŸ˜³

These 2 young actors show  the extreme professionalism and maturity in their acting...They can act through their eyes..lips..fingers..with ultimate innocence without any vulgarity..
all viewers after 200 epi..still feel the goosebumps watching their scenes...
as u mentioned the chin scene...was so perfect...
the paint scene...
the mud scene...
Diwali..holi...πŸ˜ƒ

Manan give us lifetime jodi...period.

Which episode was the chin scene?
Originally posted by dreambiggoforit

Which episode was the chin scene?

Episode 51 from 10:45 πŸ˜‰
To the topic maker:

A very beautifully written post and much needed too.
PaNi has given life to MaNan and I wonder if there is any other couple who have portrayed onscreen characters so well.
At very young age they both have done a great job and are still doing it. I watch this show just because of them and rarely because of the other characters.

I wish I could go to Mumbai just to thank both.

PaNi rocks!
Originally posted by dreambiggoforit

thanks.

Welcome dear!