N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just a random post to get to 1000
I would LOVE to meet my 2 favorites Sanaya and Preetika! ❤️
Still waiting for that day when my dream comes true. 
Just wanted to know, if any of you guys have met any stars from Beintehaa or another show?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nooo... 😭 
I haven't met any star but I would trade anything to meet Harshika!!!
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I hv a really sad story.. I live at the heart of India.. Delhi.. (I know heart of india is maharashtra, but anyhoo) And what I just saw in some post here was that Harshad visited cp.. Inner circle.. And I was like "FREAKIN HELL!!" I mean like seriously. How could this happen to me? I'd die if I had a chance to meet him. Coming to think of it, that could have been a reason. But this is so freakin frustrating!
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

I hv a really sad story.. I live at the heart of India.. Delhi.. (I know heart of india is maharashtra, but anyhoo) And what I just saw in some post here was that Harshad visited cp.. Inner circle.. And I was like "FREAKIN HELL!!" I mean like seriously. How could this happen to me? I'd die if I had a chance to meet him. Coming to think of it, that could have been a reason. But this is so freakin frustrating!

I know just how you feel, something like this happened to me TWICE! I was soo MAD after i found out
😡😡😭