CVs.. have a look! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the post Sweety...
CVs...

Make MaNan stable.. no more dragging... We had enough...

Don't kill all the charms

Let them solve the issues of friends and family as a couple...

Give us good music with Fab 5

Hope we you make us satisfied again..

I second that.  The charm the persona of real kyy is far far missing.  Now no fab5 no manan that attachments wala love scenes. . The rj cool cabir. . Every thing is just missing.  U r ryt niya they should re watch their show from the beginning.  
And the characters. .. y they need of these xtra?  
Sunny came fr no reason.  Aryamaan is coming fr bringing angle btwn manan.  Like hell man.  All bullshits.  
That soha was the most irritated part. 
And the pandit and fc were the most disgusting parts 
there is no need of xtra as harshad our own jerk is back .
But then y cvz y? 
U guys are bcm headache jo saradon se v nehi thik hota. 
We love you fr innovative romantic ideas for manan but hate fr dragging the show and villains. 
Now I also started thinking that ekta kapoor'ss shows have lesser villain torture than kyy. 
I had so proudly announced my mum that look kyy is real and free from ur nautankies shows 
but now I have to dig my face in real kyy graveyards. 

And the most important thing. .. do u guys think after 3days long like 3years wait we will get manan today?  
I just don't think so.    No faith in vz. 
So guys stop counting times fr 6:30 as it will gonna pour into gutter.  Don't raise ur hopes as cvz don't love us. 

Originally posted by MaNanmatic_Sana

Thanks for the post Sweety...
CVs...

Make MaNan stable.. no more dragging... We had enough...

Don't kill all the charms

Let them solve the issues of friends and family as a couple...

Give us good music with Fab 5

Hope we you make us satisfied again..

SWEETY!!!
itna mithaas!! achanak kya hogaya tuje golu, kaltak to bhaage jarahi meko dekhke!! πŸ˜ƒ
mat bol music ka, CVs k song choices b aajkal bakwaas hogaye hai, wo to yelog MaNan k charms pe abtak tike hue hai warrna public ki jooti kaafi der pehlei padh chuki hoti!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by panidarang

The drag fest. The pandit track they made ky2 into SaaS bahu saga never ending tale. Sick of it. Lets hope vishal returns to ky2

ya.. I even twitted to mtv & #Yaariaan to bring vishal back!.. seems like lalsa can't handle it.. totally making it like typical daily soaps!!
Originally posted by Dhariya_

Totaly agree yaar this track has been dragging and dragging so what about other tracks
1)when ridhabh was hospitalized so doctors said that bring him after one week and we will start the treatment but that one week hadn't came yet
2)mystery of band of brothers
3)mystery of appa pen with ridhabh and dhruv attacks
4)harshad and nyonica mystery
And many more
These should be sorted out and the charm of the show lies in these track yaar this show was a master in story telling but now that charm has been gone somewhere Cvs should do something or they will loose thier fan following...

superb yaar! u brought all d things out..
see CVs, so many mysterious yet intriguing tracks r totally untouched till now.. & u r making it look like Manik is having all d trouble only after Nandini, his star came in his life!!! this is shitty guys... psychos r coming now in a multiple rate!..
Originally posted by celestae

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990000">You took words out of my mouth... I thought I was the only one feeling it... I love this show a lot... It was so fast paced... But now its slowly loosing its magic.. The creatives has to do some serous rethinking now... There are so many tracks to pursue rathe than dragging this pandit track for so long... I am planning to take a small break and come back again once this track is finished...</font>

the day is not very far dear when everyone will think sensibly like u & would take a break!.. I just hope before that, CVs realize wat dey r ruining & d break doesn't break dem totally!!!..
thanks for ur opinion dear!
Originally posted by N_Niya

superb yaar! u brought all d things out..
see CVs, so many mysterious yet intriguing tracks r totally untouched till now.. & u r making it look like Manik is having all d trouble only after Nandini, his star came in his life!!! this is shitty guys... psychos r coming now in a multiple rate!..
Ya its like manan life is full of miseries and they can't live a normal life Cvs plz don't drag manan in everything U have so many track un touched so plz concenterate on it as U were are masters of it...
Originally posted by musicialtie

I second that. The charm the persona of real kyy is far far missing. Now no fab5 no manan that attachments wala love scenes. . The rj cool cabir. . Every thing is just missing. U r ryt niya they should re watch their show from the beginning.
And the characters. .. y they need of these xtra?
Sunny came fr no reason. Aryamaan is coming fr bringing angle btwn manan. Like hell man. All bullshits.
That soha was the most irritated part.
And the pandit and fc were the most disgusting parts
there is no need of xtra as harshad our own jerk is back .
But then y cvz y?
U guys are bcm headache jo saradon se v nehi thik hota.
We love you fr innovative romantic ideas for manan but hate fr dragging the show and villains.
Now I also started thinking that ekta kapoor'ss shows have lesser villain torture than kyy.
I had so proudly announced my mum that look kyy is real and free from ur nautankies shows
but now I have to dig my face in real kyy graveyards.

And the most important thing. .. do u guys think after 3days long like 3years wait we will get manan today?
I just don't think so. No faith in vz.
So guys stop counting times fr 6:30 as it will gonna pour into gutter. Don't raise ur hopes as cvz don't love us.

true dat! CVs don't love us at all!.. 😭
Originally posted by N_Niya

SWEETY!!!
itna mithaas!! achanak kya hogaya tuje golu, kaltak to bhaage jarahi meko dekhke!! πŸ˜ƒ
mat bol music ka, CVs k song choices b aajkal bakwaas hogaye hai, wo to yelog MaNan k charms pe abtak tike hue hai warrna public ki jooti kaafi der pehlei padh chuki hoti!! πŸ˜†

Yaa... hope ye charm bhi ye log spoil na kaare,,,😑
@bold... tujse bhaage meri dushmaanπŸ˜†
Meri majak ke haad nehi hain... so galat fehmi ho jata hain...
Sweety...hope CVs stop selling MaNan in trouble
And start selling MaNan as BF GF