CVs.. have a look!

N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Dear CVs

Make some popcorn by urselves, seat down for some hours... and watch all the previous episodes of ky2 from beginning till now...
and guess what u'll get to see or notice.. u just have ruined d show.. I don't know if it's changing writers, director, anyone else or not.. but the earlier charm is now to be seen nowhere!..
I guess even u guys don't know what u guys r upto!.. u r introducing more n more new characters in d show but not touching d important intruguing tracks!!.. for example Sunny Sharma.. was der any need to introduce him?! what r u guys upto?!..
after dragging the Pundit/FC track so long, till u guys r dragging it!! like seriously?! the majesty director sir said pundit would be seen just for two more episodes last Monday and now another Monday is coming and we r getting to know even Dishank Arora (pundit) himself doesn't know how long he's gonna shoot for ky2!!!
and on top of these disgusting matters already existing, u guys have introduced another character (aryamann).. why I mean what was the need to introduce him right now?!
I can only see one word behind all these things... DRAGGING
look for ur lost brain before it's too late!.. when viewers gonna loose their! u r almost on the way of ruining such an amazing show!
THUMBS DOWN to u guys CVs..

Anyone agree or disagree wid me can freely share their thoughts! TIA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
niya dear m totally agree wid u they r just introducing new charac one after another n dragging it unnecessarily which is absolutely of no use there is so much mystery/things yet to unsolve which gonna be wonderful tracks if they show it properly cvs u better stop dis dragging thing n concentrate on burning issues...Edited by aminahin - 8 years ago
N_Niya thumbnail
Originally posted by: aminahin

niya dear m totally agree wid u they r just introducing new charac one after another n dragging it unnecessarily which is absolutely of no use there is so much mystery/things yet to unsolve which gonna be wonderful tracks if they show it properly cvs u better stop dis dragging thing n concentrate on burning issues...

Yeah! I's just hell frustrated when I saw Dishank saying last night that even he is not sure bout his own exit!! 🥱
CVs now just has crossed all their limits of dragging... I just wanna pass my POV to dem through this post!
Thanks a lot dear for ur opinion! 😊
N_Niya thumbnail

Thanks! 😊
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: N_Niya

Yeah! I's just hell frustrated when I saw Dishank saying last night that even he is not sure bout his own exit!! 🥱
CVs now just has crossed all their limits of dragging... I just wanna pass my POV to dem through this post!
Thanks a lot dear for ur opinion! 😊

maine to soch liya tha as director tweeted thn u have to tolerate dis pundit only max Wednesday but yes he tweeted n mujhe 440 bolt ka shock laga tmne dkha na even dishank himself is frustrated about dis track itni acchi show ko cvs kyn khrap kar rahe hai ALLAH knows uper se ek aur new entry?????wo v against manan as if ky2me aur koi jodi bachi nahi hai as if sabki life sorted hai 😡
N_Niya thumbnail
Originally posted by: aminahin

maine to soch liya tha as director tweeted thn u have to tolerate dis pundit only max Wednesday but yes he tweeted n mujhe 440 bolt ka shock laga tmne dkha na even dishank himself is frustrated about dis track itni acchi show ko cvs kyn khrap kar rahe hai ALLAH knows uper se ek aur new entry?????wo v against manan as if ky2me aur koi jodi bachi nahi hai as if sabki life sorted hai 😡

absolutely!
CVs r behaving like as if only MaNan is der in d show... others r totally sorted n all!..
der r so many issues dat r not even touched yet.. they can have amazing tracks... but no.. they r upto dragging it...
DISGUSTING!!!
The drag fest. The pandit track they made ky2 into SaaS bahu saga never ending tale. Sick of it. Lets hope vishal returns to ky2
Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Totaly agree yaar this track has been dragging and dragging so what about other tracks
1)when ridhabh was hospitalized so doctors said that bring him after one week and we will start the treatment but that one week hadn't came yet
2)mystery of band of brothers
3)mystery of appa pen with ridhabh and dhruv attacks
4)harshad and nyonica mystery
And many more
These should be sorted out and the charm of the show lies in these track yaar this show was a master in story telling but now that charm has been gone somewhere Cvs should do something or they will loose thier fan following...
kiranpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: N_Niya

Thanks! 😊

ur welcome
celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You took words out of my mouth... I thought I was the only one feeling it... I love this show a lot... It was so fast paced... But now its slowly loosing its magic.. The creatives has to do some serous rethinking now... There are so many tracks to pursue rathe than dragging this pandit track for so long... I am planning to take a small break and come back again once this track is finished...