Dharamshala for KV

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Always keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadows...
In my case @bombaysunshine is my sunbeam

[B]
Did a full moon mediation under the moonlight in #Dharamsala... #Repost @bombaysunshine
How lucky we are be in the mountains on a full moon night! In the daytime we were kissed by Daramshala sunshine, in the evening, we soaked in some luminous moon-shine. :) Did a beautiful full moon meditation this evening. Then dipped our hands in the water to absorb moon-charged vibrations. If you look carefully, you can even see the moon's reflection in the pool. :) A beautiful, beautiful night with one of the most beautiful souls I know. :) @karanvirbohra

#inbetweenbreaks#Edited by Surbhiholic. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edited by Surbhiholic. - 8 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Look at where KV's arm is? :) I wonder if he met the Dalai Lama yet? 
All the Nuns watch QH? I would have thought they would not be allowed because of all the violence, Vamp control and making light of relationships etc that QH like to show! But looks like even they are "entertained" by all that! 

I guess Chudail would never have "survived" in this location anyway? Her black soul would have made her burn in a Holy place! LOL. Actually Aahil should have brought her here! She may have become "Swaha!" Who knows? I guess it didn't occur to him in his need to "escape" from her! You know I almost didn't notice SJ in the back? Looks like TJ's sister came as well? 

Looking at this photo you would have thought a new romance was going to start between Aahil and Shaad! LOL Now THAT would be truly the most "Taboo" thing shown on QH yet! 

Phool are you listening? Maybe this should be your next idea? LOL
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
karanvirbohra

about 4 hours ago

did a full moon mediation under the moonlight in #dharamsala... #repost@bombaysunshine

how lucky we are be in the mountains on a full moon night! in the daytime we were kissed by daramshala sunshine, in the evening, we soaked in some luminous moon-shine. :) did a beautiful full moon meditation this evening. then dipped our hands in the water to absorb moon-charged vibrations. if you look carefully, you can even see the moon's reflection in the pool. :) a beautiful, beautiful night with one of the most beautiful souls i know. :) @karanvirbohra

Instagram media karanvirbohra - Did a full moon mediation under the moonlight in #Dharamsala... #Repost @bombaysunshineHow lucky we are be in the mountains on a full moon night! In the daytime we were kissed by Daramshala sunshine, in the evening, we soaked in some luminous moon-shine. :) Did a beautiful full moon meditation this evening. Then dipped our hands in the water to absorb moon-charged vibrations. If you look carefully, you can even see the moon's reflection in the pool. :) A beautiful, beautiful night with one of the most beautiful souls I know. :) @karanvirbohra
karanvirbohra

about 4 hours ago

big group photo at the #dolmalingnunnary in#dharamsala.
spent a beautiful day with such beautiful souls.
pleasantly surprised to know that all these nuns watch #quboolhai 
@bombaysunshine @thisissurbhi@instadiamond55 @varuntoorkey

Instagram media karanvirbohra - Big group photo at the #DolmalingNunnary in #Dharamsala.Spent a beautiful day with such beautiful souls.Pleasantly surprised to know that all these Nuns watch #quboolhai @bombaysunshine @thisissurbhi @instadiamond55 @varuntoorkey

karanvirbohra

about 4 hours ago

always keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadows...
in my case @bombaysunshine is my sunbeam 

Instagram media karanvirbohra - Always keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadows...In my case @bombaysunshine is my sunbeam
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy to see SurVir shooting together..hope Sahil meets and we get LOADS OF JUNOON MOMENTS..
I loved his lines abt TJ in d second pic..
Tfs mari..
KK , please post sanam2 pic too πŸ˜†
It's confirmed chudail is not there because aditi is shooting in IM πŸ˜†Edited by Surbhiholic. - 8 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
melanienazareth

about 4 hours ago

#inbetweenbreaks#

Instagram media melanienazareth - #inbetweenbreaks# Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS!! 

I love the way KVB and TJ write caption in their pictures. Very meaningful and detailed. My favorite is the one TJ posted. 

Wondering, how long they will be shooting in HP? Such a beautiful place. Hoping we get to see loads of SaHil scenes. 

@MrDarcyfan..I did't notice SJ  in the first picture. After reading your comments, I went back and looked at it again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Res for Chudail pic.

Where is it, yaar?

Finally doneπŸ˜† khala's insta pic