India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Dharamshala for KV

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Always keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadows...
In my case @bombaysunshine is my sunbeam

[B]
Did a full moon mediation under the moonlight in #Dharamsala... #Repost @bombaysunshine
How lucky we are be in the mountains on a full moon night! In the daytime we were kissed by Daramshala sunshine, in the evening, we soaked in some luminous moon-shine. :) Did a beautiful full moon meditation this evening. Then dipped our hands in the water to absorb moon-charged vibrations. If you look carefully, you can even see the moon's reflection in the pool. :) A beautiful, beautiful night with one of the most beautiful souls I know. :) @karanvirbohra

#inbetweenbreaks#

Edited by Surbhiholic. - 03 May 2015 at 11:13pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazlingdivyavm17Lelya-GrilledCheese-micshyFireNIcesuni_104--Mirage--RaingoddessLaura....Orla..Onyx.Jiyaaa.....MrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...Shailu..KhatamKahani

ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

Edited by Surbhiholic. - 03 May 2015 at 6:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy..Orla..KhatamKahani

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Look at where KV's arm is? :) I wonder if he met the Dalai Lama yet? 
All the Nuns watch QH? I would have thought they would not be allowed because of all the violence, Vamp control and making light of relationships etc that QH like to show! But looks like even they are "entertained" by all that! 

I guess Chudail would never have "survived" in this location anyway? Her black soul would have made her burn in a Holy place! LOL. Actually Aahil should have brought her here! She may have become "Swaha!" Who knows? I guess it didn't occur to him in his need to "escape" from her! You know I almost didn't notice SJ in the back? Looks like TJ's sister came as well? 

Looking at this photo you would have thought a new romance was going to start between Aahil and Shaad! LOL Now THAT would be truly the most "Taboo" thing shown on QH yet! 

Phool are you listening? Maybe this should be your next idea? LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Lelya-GrilledCheese-micshyRaingoddessJiyaaa.......Orla.....Tanu...ShaitaanKiKhala

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
karanvirbohra

about 4 hours ago

did a full moon mediation under the moonlight in #dharamsala... #repost@bombaysunshine

how lucky we are be in the mountains on a full moon night! in the daytime we were kissed by daramshala sunshine, in the evening, we soaked in some luminous moon-shine. :) did a beautiful full moon meditation this evening. then dipped our hands in the water to absorb moon-charged vibrations. if you look carefully, you can even see the moon's reflection in the pool. :) a beautiful, beautiful night with one of the most beautiful souls i know. :) @karanvirbohra

Instagram media karanvirbohra - Did a full moon mediation under the moonlight in #Dharamsala... #Repost @bombaysunshineHow lucky we are be in the mountains on a full moon night! In the daytime we were kissed by Daramshala sunshine, in the evening, we soaked in some luminous moon-shine. :) Did a beautiful full moon meditation this evening. Then dipped our hands in the water to absorb moon-charged vibrations. If you look carefully, you can even see the moon's reflection in the pool. :) A beautiful, beautiful night with one of the most beautiful souls I know. :) @karanvirbohra
karanvirbohra

about 4 hours ago

big group photo at the #dolmalingnunnary in#dharamsala.
spent a beautiful day with such beautiful souls.
pleasantly surprised to know that all these nuns watch #quboolhai 
@bombaysunshine @thisissurbhi@instadiamond55 @varuntoorkey

Instagram media karanvirbohra - Big group photo at the #DolmalingNunnary in #Dharamsala.Spent a beautiful day with such beautiful souls.Pleasantly surprised to know that all these Nuns watch #quboolhai @bombaysunshine @thisissurbhi @instadiamond55 @varuntoorkey

karanvirbohra

about 4 hours ago

always keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadows...
in my case @bombaysunshine is my sunbeam 

Instagram media karanvirbohra - Always keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadows...In my case @bombaysunshine is my sunbeam

Edited by KhatamKahani - 03 May 2015 at 7:06pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

galina-mmicshyJiyaaa.......Orla..Laura..Raingoddess...Tanu...MrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhala

..Orla.. IF-Rockerz
..Orla..
..Orla..

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Happy to see SurVir shooting together..hope Sahil meets and we get LOADS OF JUNOON MOMENTS..
I loved his lines abt TJ in d second pic..
Tfs mari..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyJiyaaa.....RaingoddessMrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhala

ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
KK , please post sanam2 pic too LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyKhatamKahani

ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
It's confirmed chudail is not there because aditi is shooting in IM LOL

Edited by Surbhiholic. - 03 May 2015 at 10:57pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshy..Orla..RaingoddessJiyaaa........Tanu...MrDarcyfanKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Instagram media melanienazareth - #inbetweenbreaks#

Edited by KhatamKahani - 03 May 2015 at 8:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyJiyaaa.......Orla..Laura..RaingoddessMrDarcyfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index