DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
How did she become a leading Bollywood singer?
Seriously, what a shrill, syrupy sweet voice!

I was listening to the song Is this love from Kismat Konnection, and Mohit Chauhan's vocals were beautiful. πŸ‘ But then she started singing her part, and my goodness, her high pitched, annoying voice...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
a whole lot of people would disagree with you πŸ˜†

she has been singing since she was a child. She has a beautiful voice. You should listen to 'jaadu hain nasha hain'
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love her voice... Yes some songs I feel it pierced the ears (chikni chameli) but the girl is one the most talented and accomplished singer in the industry...
She doesn't need auto tune...
DianaPrince thumbnail
She won Sa Ra ga ma pa and she has been singing since a kid. I love her voice and singing!
This content was originally posted by: Imaloser

dont know why but everyone almost on IF has something negative to say about popular celebrities

so true! This place is for the fans of flop people!
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
πŸ˜† Not exactly (to the person talking about everyone always being negative on here).
I have a lot of positive things to say about various other singers, like Sunidhi Chauhan. Shreya is the only one that I cannot stand, thanks to her squeaky voice.
This content was originally posted by: CarrotCake

πŸ˜†Not exactly (to the person talking about everyone always being negative on here).

I have a lot of positive things to say about various other singers, like Sunidhi Chauhan. Shreya is the only one that I cannot stand, thanks to her squeaky voice.

yeh well Shreya is the one who has won 5 national awards not sunidhi!
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Definitely agree with you lool

I love her singing in general, however there are some songs in which her voice is incredibly overbearing. Tooo flipping high pitched yo

that goes for most successful Bwood singers (Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Alka Yagnik)

guess it's an appeal I just fail to understand
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†Not exactly (to the person talking about everyone always being negative on here).

I love Sunidhi too, she can give life to any ordinary song
But haven't you noticed she has shortcomings too like breathing, too heavy voice to carry different song etc?

What is squeaky for you, sounds melodious to me..I just love shreya, she can create such a serene effect which no other singer of recent time can produce.
hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† Not exactly (to the person talking about everyone always being negative on here).

The reason people revere singers like Lata Mangeshkar, and lately Shreya, is because of their technical finesse and range. Listen to Lata is her prime, no other singer can hold a candle to her semi-classical renditions. In today's date, Shreya has that. Sunidhi may have a nice voice quality but she is a very limited singer. Most singers these days are studio singers, like Mohit Chauhan etc. When you hear them live, their shortcomings become apparent. Like Mohit can never sing a semi-classical song the way Arjit can, for example.