India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Lets Go On Strike!!

ateeqa Senior Member
ateeqa
ateeqa

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
If the pandit track does not end by next Thursday then we should stop posting anything until they fulfill our request.

The track is getting on my nerves. Plz end it soon we need some Manan scenes now, it has been almost a year and we need those Manan cute scenes and fights.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranpakinicki11shahzprincess101N_Niya

nicki11 Goldie
nicki11
nicki11

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

pandit track should finish in tomorrows episode as per directors tweet in which he said pandit here only two more episode one of which was Thursday so 2nd on Monday.

And agree pandit track is so irritating Angry
Paytonlee IF-Dazzler
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Am i the only one not bothered by pandit track lol. what irks me is that CVs constantly introduces new characters and put the fab 5+navya to the back. most scenes are manan's (yay) but can we focus on those characters too like cavya. they show them for only 5-10 min per week and the others even less.
Why do we need this new dude again? he will fall for nandini again so basically the same track as pandit and soha. 

My point is simple

Stops wasting production money on bringing in new actors when we have a talented bunch already and use those money on giving those actors good clothes

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lachuuabhiya1Krystal001SATHYA88OmaRamdassSankiPagal

shahz IF-Dazzler
shahz
shahz

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicki11

pandit track should finish in tomorrows episode as per directors tweet in which he said pandit here only two more episode one of which was Thursday so 2nd on Monday.

And agree pandit track is so irritating Angry

I very much doubt that it will end tomorrow. .Dishank is still shooting.
Pandit track is so far the most annoying and disgusting track.i cringe every time i see that Pandit.
It makes absolutely no sense what so ever...I just hope Manik finds Nandu 2morrow cuz i cant stand watching that creep
with Nandu alone.
cv's atleast do us this tiny favour.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranpaki

orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
dishank is still shooting and he doesnt even know when is his last day of shoot !! so may be more days with TK Dead and as there will be a strike so everyone is working day n night to have banks of epi to telecast while strike is going on.. so not much update we r getting so far.. but lets hope for the best!! 
OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paytonlee

Am i the only one not bothered by pandit track lol. what irks me is that CVs constantly introduces new characters and put the fab 5+navya to the back. most scenes are manan's (yay) but can we focus on those characters too like cavya. they show them for only 5-10 min per week and the others even less.
Why do we need this new dude again? he will fall for nandini again so basically the same track as pandit and soha. 

My point is simple

Stops wasting production money on bringing in new actors when we have a talented bunch already and use those money on giving those actors good clothes

Totally agree 
I don't mind the pundit track - he made manan confession happen even though he spoiled it after 
SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
LOL seriously.. Strike?
Its a show. If it isn't entertaining you stop watching it. No point wrecking your brain over it.

Pandit track should be over by this week. So you can continue watching from next week if at all you are interested in watching that is. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CooChi

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

LOL seriously.. Strike?
Its a show. If it isn't entertaining you stop watching it. No point wrecking your brain over it.

Pandit track should be over by this week. So you can continue watching from next week if at all you are interested in watching that is.

Day Dreaming

Edited by CooChi - 03 May 2015 at 9:36pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top