Tere Sheher Mein
Tere Sheher Mein

the love chapter? (Page 2)

zaynie259 Senior Member
zaynie259
zaynie259

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alia_Sehgal

i don't want Rudra to marry Rachi Angry as Far as i know its Mantu who will fall in love with Amaya first EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Rama is already lattu for Rachi LOLLOLLOL waiting to see how Rachi will fall for RamaWinkWinkWink
I saw on tsm fb that Mantu will be imagining Amaya sing for him as he falls in love and it will be a song from Aashiqui- cant remember the name and Amaya will acc sing it as wellEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ItsAliaFr0zen

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaynie259

i don't want Rudra to marry Rachi Angry as Far as i know its Mantu who will fall in love with Amaya first EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Rama is already lattu for Rachi LOLLOLLOL waiting to see how Rachi will fall for RamaWinkWinkWink
I saw on tsm fb that Mantu will be imagining Amaya sing for him as he falls in love and it will be a song from Aashiqui- cant remember the name and Amaya will acc sing it as wellEmbarrassed
itni jaldi?? Shocked
wow amaya ll sing Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie259ItsAliaFr0zen

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I don't want to see romance between Amu and Mantu so soon...RaRa is ok for the time being and will be enough for the romantic quotient of the show at present.

Ri21JusticeDenied17

ItsAlia IF-Dazzler
ItsAlia
ItsAlia

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by zaynie259

itni jaldi?? Shocked
wow amaya ll sing Big smile

yaaa she will sing dheere dheere seEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie259

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Rama has been "clean" bowled .. Rachi will take some more "cleaning" perfection before the ahan happens.
I think Amaya will be first .. Mantu is a little slow to catch on to these things..

Hope the makers keep Rudra out of the wedding equation completely.. 

zaynie259Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:02am | IP Logged

yaaa she will sing dheere dheere seEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but ll mantu think he has fallen for amaya??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JusticeDenied17

Ecrivain IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain
Ecrivain

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Hmm Intertesting question ...I have a feeling Rachi n Amaya may realise they have fallen for Rama n Manyu respectively at the same Time but the confession will take a lot of time 

Also I don't think Rudra will enter into a love traingle untill late ..infact as of now I dont see him as a possible threat 
clary IF-Rockerz
clary
clary

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
RaRa and ManYa just make me go mad!Embarrassed
Honestly, I think Amaya will fall in love with mantu first because as a changed person, Amaya has become a polite and sincere person since the incident so she will fall for a decent guy like Mantu! She already likes him as he has supported her in all ways since she's in Benaras. He has been kind and strict too. A perfect match for a girl like Amaya! These Mathur girlss on't accept until the boy doesn't confirm liking them too! Those inner feared girls :P
As for RaRa, what can I say? Rama Bhaiyya, u r superstar. Haaye! Humari Rachita JiEmbarrassed Abhi se planning shuruWink Rama will make Rachu fall for him. I see nothing coming until the girls don't fit into Banaras. Rama or MAntu aren't running away! Dosti toh ho gayi...Friendship is the firs stage of love Heart

zaynie259Ri21

Go to top