Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't want to see romance between Amu and Mantu so soon...RaRa is ok for the time being and will be enough for the romantic quotient of the show at present.
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

itni jaldi?? 😲
wow amaya ll sing 😃

yaaa she will sing dheere dheere se😳😳😳
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Rama has been "clean" bowled .. Rachi will take some more "cleaning" perfection before the ahan happens.
I think Amaya will be first .. Mantu is a little slow to catch on to these things..

Hope the makers keep Rudra out of the wedding equation completely.. 
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Alia_Sehgal

yaaa she will sing dheere dheere se😳😳😳

but ll mantu think he has fallen for amaya??
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm Intertesting question ...I have a feeling Rachi n Amaya may realise they have fallen for Rama n Manyu respectively at the same Time but the confession will take a lot of time 

Also I don't think Rudra will enter into a love traingle untill late ..infact as of now I dont see him as a possible threat 
clary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RaRa and ManYa just make me go mad!😳
Honestly, I think Amaya will fall in love with mantu first because as a changed person, Amaya has become a polite and sincere person since the incident so she will fall for a decent guy like Mantu! She already likes him as he has supported her in all ways since she's in Benaras. He has been kind and strict too. A perfect match for a girl like Amaya! These Mathur girlss on't accept until the boy doesn't confirm liking them too! Those inner feared girls :P
As for RaRa, what can I say? Rama Bhaiyya, u r superstar. Haaye! Humari Rachita Ji😳 Abhi se planning shuru😉 Rama will make Rachu fall for him. I see nothing coming until the girls don't fit into Banaras. Rama or MAntu aren't running away! Dosti toh ho gayi...Friendship is the firs stage of love ❤️