zaynie259 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Now that we knw the boys- rama and mantu are the firsts to fall for the girls, but I was wondering about how the girls would...
one idea was that rudra will try to marry rachi to ruin her life but then everyone will find out and rama will marry instead for their reputation and then they will fall in love.😳

plz give ur views as well...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hmm...Rama has already fallen in love...😳
and quite sure dat Mantu will be the first one too to fall in love wid Amu...

But i think it seems quite far for both the girls to fall in love soon...i mean its gonna take quite sum time for nw...

And as for Rudra..nooo way...sorry ...but dont even say dat Rudra will try to marry Rachi and all..i wont be able to tolerate..😑...kuch bhi aur chalega...but not this...
Rudra makes my blood boil...🀒...

Really hope he dont come in between RaRa in any way...πŸ₯±
Edited by frenz4u - 9 years ago
ms.carefree444 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 That would be cliche. The marrying part, I mean. And for Rudra a big No-No. 
   I don't know...seems highly unlikely, and yet I feel like Amaya will be the first to fall in love. Both of them, Amaya and Montu have lot of things going on, so now love seems quite far away...but I have feeling Amaya would fall first but won't accept it. 
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i don't want Rudra to marry Rachi πŸ˜‘ as Far as i know its Mantu who will fall in love with Amaya first πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Rama is already lattu for Rachi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† waiting to see how Rachi will fall for RamaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Rachi will take time...and will be cautious, coz of her past experience and knowing Rama's father...until then, forum members enjoy Rama's lattopana...
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.carefree444

That would be cliche. The marrying part, I mean. And for Rudra a big No-No. 

I don't know...seems highly unlikely, and yet I feel like Amaya will be the first to fall in love. Both of them, Amaya and Montu have lot of things going on, so now love seems quite far away...but I have feeling Amaya would fall first but won't accept it. 

Even I feel that Amaya will fall first...
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think rudra ll create prbs fr both rara and manya but not marrying rachi a big NO
and after rohan i think rachi ll take alot of time to fall for rama. she ll start liking him but as his father has already insulted her father. she ll take time to accept it. but not too early
manya needs time to develop. now want to enjoy their friendship.. mantu likes amaya. and amaya might not accept too that she loves him
but i want the show to focus more on girls sneha and their life. dont want marriage track soon 
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cherrypansy

I think Rachi will take time...and will be cautious, coz of her past experience and knowing Rama's father...until then, forum members enjoy Rama's lattopana...

🀣
Rama's lattopana...nice word to describe his madnessπŸ˜†
His lattopana is sooo cute...love that...😳
zaynie259 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia_Sehgal

i don't want Rudra to marry Rachi πŸ˜‘ as Far as i know its Mantu who will fall in love with Amaya first πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Rama is already lattu for Rachi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† waiting to see how Rachi will fall for RamaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I saw on tsm fb that Mantu will be imagining Amaya sing for him as he falls in love and it will be a song from Aashiqui- cant remember the name and Amaya will acc sing it as wellEmbarrassed
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaynie259

I saw on tsm fb that Mantu will be imagining Amaya sing for him as he falls in love and it will be a song from Aashiqui- cant remember the name and Amaya will acc sing it as well😳

itni jaldi?? πŸ˜²
wow amaya ll sing πŸ˜ƒ