Zindagi Wins

Confused soul SS - pt 6 on pg 6 - no PM/scraps - Page 5

don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This one is dedicated to my friend @pd786

Part 5

Okay I am going to add in a bit of what happen on Sunday episode.

So aliya ran into a guy named deeraj (sorry can't remember the name) who is getting ragged in school. Aliya advices him to speak up and not be afraid, and thinks it is best if ishan can make him understand, but in the mean time he decides to end his life by jumping of the hospital building. The time aliya reach back with ishan, they see he has already left and go check the roof. When they reach there deeraj has already jumped off.

So going back down they rush deeraj to OT(operation theatre) but veer and aliya get stuck in the lift. Whiles waiting for the lift to start working and aliya starts have breathing problem.

Veer mind - what wrong with aliya, I never knew she is afraid of tight spaces, god veer you have to find out...

Veer - aliya look at me, look at me, aliya look at me

Aliya still breathing heavily looks at veer

Veer sweetly said - aliya we have a patient to look after, I need you to focus, please, just look at me and everything will be fine.

With the sweet words hitting aliya ears, she back in action.

Mean time, ishan was trying to get the door opens, as soon as it open he saw aliya perfectly fine, helping veer, he felt relived that she was fine.

Ishan - aliya your fine

But aliya did not reply as veer spoke asking for more light and medical equipment to help with the patient. Ishan and peon got the stuff and passed them to aliya. Once giving the stuff, the lift jolted down again getting trapped between another set of floors. Everyone ran down to the next floor and open the doors to make sure that they were fine. They managed to get veer and patient out but aliya get stuck as the lift jolted again.

Veer came running back to see what happen as he heard people shout aliya name.

Veer mind - god please make sure that nothing happens to aliya, please nothing should happen to her, I need her to be okay, I promised to keep her safe and I will keep her safe.

When veer saw aliya was fine but the lift just moved a bit down, all he was worrying about is to get her out as soon as possible. With that him and ishan both stretched their hands out for aliya to grab but at the last min ishan backed out due to malivika calling him. Therefore veer ended up pulling aliya up and she hugged him as she was scared of what was going to happened.

After the hug, veer made aliya look at him and calmed her down and reminded her about the patient that is still waiting for her in the OT. And they headed to the OT.

On the other side ishan was regretting what he did, he should have been there for aliya, instead he backed out just because of malivika calling him.

Ishan mind - god why the hell did I do that , aliya needed my to save her and I left her like that. How could I do that. If I was their aliya would have definitely stayed and helped me and make sure that I was okay and what did I do leave her hanging. Thank god that veer was there but still I should have been ...

With that train thought ishan bumped into malivika and still caring walking just repeating all this in his head.

After the OT, veer was making sure that aliya is fine and she is not hurt.

Veer - aliya are sure you fine, I mean you are not hurt anywhere...

With that slipping out of his mouth, he notice the injury on aliya hand, when she removed her 2 glove to reveal a bleeding cut. Veer did not wait for her reply, he just dragged her out of the OT scrub in area and into his office.

Veer - aliya sit down

Aliya just did what he said, without saying a word. Veer got all the necessary first aid stuff and started doing first aid. Once he was done.

Veer - aliya when did this happen, why didn't you say anything, you know what happens when you don't treat wounds, how careless can you get, what if something happened...

With the last words slipping out his mouth, aliya came back but did not register the last words he said.

Aliya - god veer, if you let me speak I will answer na, first of all I did not notice my injury as I was busy with you and patient, and I do known what happens if you don't treat cuts , so save me for hearing your lecture please , well at least not today, today been to long and dramatic...

Veer had a smile on his lips when he heard aliya reply, he was just happy she has said something, as she was radio silence since the lift drama and only answered when she had to in the OT. With this he thought I shall ask her to come out for dinner with me, this will give me a chance to get a smile on her face and get back the normal aliya.

Veer - okay now this is all done and out shift is ended, how about the two of us go out and grab something to eat then head back home, what says?

Aliya mind - what is wrong with veer, why is he behaving all odd, oh well I like this sweet version of veer, veer 2.0, nice... Well lets see if I can be friends with him and maybe will start being nice with me all the time.

Aliya - yeah sure, why not

With that both headed to the exit and went for dinner.

Okay this ends here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow thanks for the dedication
I loved this chapter truly
Amazingly written
I am too much in love with this veer
He is so good
Is he here for some mission or something else?
Update soon but do not take tension
Do scrap me If you can or else I have an eye on this story

Hey BTW did you get to know aaliya's father to return in zw?
Amit behl to join in soon 
Twists and turns waiting ahead

Edited by pd786 - 8 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice updates
cont soon
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Part 6 

Same as in what happened in the episode, ishan went looking for aliya to make sure she was okay, but he found out that she has gone out for dinner with veer. 

Ishan mind - I think aliya is mad at me, anyone would be in that situation, I still can't believe that I backed out when aliya needed me the most, I have to make this up to her but how. 

Ishan was thinking of a way to make it up to aliya when he remember what malivika said to him about choosing between her and aliya. 

Ishan mind - oh god now what do I do, how do I explain to malivika that aliya is just my best and I known she means more then that but what do I do... I need to make her understand that aliya is a part of life and she has to accept and deal with it. Yeah this what I am going to do coz aliya has been therefor me even when malivika left me and I have to stay with her as well... 

With thinking this ishan went home and started to come up with ideas of how to make it up to aliya . 

On the other side, aliya and veer came to a restaurant to have dinner.

Aliya - thanks veer for saving me today, thank you so much 

Veer - aliya don't thank me, it was my duty to protect you

Aliya - well , from today onwards you are my new lucky charm

Veer - lucky charm 

Aliya - like this medal, it has always saved me and keeps me safe. Now you are one of my lucky charms that saves me and keeps me save, don't you think. 

Veer - this medal means a lot to you, does it ? 

Aliya - it has always been with me, it keeps me connect to my dad, when I have this medal close to me it feels like he is with me, I just feel connected with him. Did my dad ever talk about me? 

Veer - cornal aktar always talked about you , he use to say to veer, aliya also wants to become a doctor like you, she says even enemies as have hearts and loved ones... 

Aliya got emotional hearing all of that after veer said the other dad that her dad never spoke to him that so he does not known. But after hearing that she felt more attached to veer and her dad. Whiles thinking this , the food that they ordered came and they started to eat. 

Aliya - veer why do you always behave so, sometimes you are kind to me like this and sometimes you are so mean, I mean I known we got off on the wrong foot, but it does not mean we can't be friends. 

Veer - yeah that true, I known my first impression that I made was not good, but after spending time with you I think my option of you is changing, so what says, friends? 

And he extend his hands. Aliya also extended her hand and said friends. After shaking hands they continued talking, laughing and having fun with there new friend and headed back home.  

And this was the start of the friendship, but neither knew that it would turn into much more.

Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm cont soon
loved it
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
the last line ðŸ˜³
amazing work
i want veer and aaliya
last episode of sunday now puts me in a doubt
well written
thanks for the scrap
do scrap me if you can
Enchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey , you got a new reader... ðŸ˜ƒ Well, I am in love with the characters Ishan and Aliya .. though I could see the SS is going in Veer and Aliya direction.. Anyways.. never mind I still love it... 
as the show is telecasted only on Sat and Sun. its really difficult to wait for an entire week. In this situation only short stories and one shots on Indiaforum brings some relief. 
After searching a lot I got this , finally. 

I loved the SS , please update soon. 

Dee