BTW new in this forum
Praneeta here
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by pd786

Thank you so much sweetheart
BTW new in this forum
Praneeta here

Hey praneeta, 
i have been on the forum for a couple of years but never felt like posting anything till now 
btw i am kirti 
okay guys here is the second part. it is a bit short, did not have that much time, bit busy with work, next part will be a bit later during either the end of this week or next week 
hope you like it 

Part 2 

Ishan was walking towards malivika cabin, when he entered he notice that she was a bit busy and stressed and did not notice he enter. Slowly walking behind her, ishan hived her, almost scaring malivika at the same time. After almost having a mini-heart attack malivika turned around and saw ishan with a cute smile. 

Malivika - hey, when did you come? 

Ishan - only now when you were busy in your books 

Malivika - sorry about that, I was just checking some last min important notes in the file. 

Ishan - don't worry everything is going to be fine and who is assisting you in the surgery..? 

Malivika - it is dr veer

Ishan - oh no wonder your stress, he way is definitely strange, I can't understand him

Malivika - I know what to do, don't worry 

With that they say down and started talking about there relations and what to do this weekend. 

On the other side at aliya house

Aliya was rushing about the flat, finding her purse, her ID card, her keys and what not. On the other hand veer was comfortably standing on one side looking at the adorable. After having enough of her mumbling and cursing herself whiles finding her things, veer finally stepped in and held her should to stop her. 

Veer - dr aliya stop what you are doing and sit down. 

With that veer found all her stuff from her normal spot and gave to her. Aliya just stared at him and was just thinking how did he known where my stuff is ? Strange ? 

After letting her stare at him for a good 4-5 mins, he clicked his finger and broke her train of thought. 

Veer - if you done staring at me and can we leave for work, we are running late. 

Aliya - uummm, oh yeah, I am ready, lets go 

With that they both left for life beat ..  

😆 i can imagine d veer-aaliya scene...i wont be surprised if we see dis in d show...
Originally posted by don girls

Hey praneeta, 
i have been on the forum for a couple of years but never felt like posting anything till now 
btw i am kirti 

Hey Kirti
I have been a part of this forum for 3-4years 
I meant part of ZW forums
Nice part
Hope to see more of veer aliya
I like this aliya veer bond
Veer is stalking her right?
I wanna know veer's motive of coming to life beat
Update soon
Waiting for your scrap
Hey kriti!
Preety here[;-)] !
I m loving ur story still wondering veer's char positive or negative...
Hey I agree that veer aaliya bonding is nice but plzzz make it ishaan aaliya pair:)
I love them sooo much!
And update soon n plz pm me:)
Aww..it was soo adorable n cute(aliya-veer)❤️
Loved it again..keep writing❤️
You know what..this veer thing is getting more n more interesting day by day 😈
aur waise bhi ab cleaning ki responsibility veer ki hai..so now he must be only knowing where all her stuff are😆
lovely updates
cont soon
amazing update...
do cont soon
loved d veer aliya scene