26 [40.00%]
3 [4.62%]
36 [55.38%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Addictz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
It kills me to say this. Totally kills me & am never going to admit this out loud again, I hope - But I do like the chemistry between Fawaad-Sonam. He's the restrained, strong, silent, dry wit thorough gentleman <3, and she's the stylish, butterfly fashionista with a penchant for surprising clumsiness & not so surprising foot in the mouth syndrome. LOL  LOL

They make a classy pair.  I loved KS b/c of their chemistry, which, was surprising to me. I can't stand Sonam Kapoor films but I watched this one for Fawad. And actually liked these 2 together. 

It also helps that Sonam openly fawns all over poor Fawaad making the poor man blush a nice shade of red while she giggles helplessly. LOL LOL

KS PR was far more fun than the movie!!! Also- Fan girling over men is a very amusing past time I've come to realize. It disconcerts them like nothing else. LOL  LOL  LOL

P. S. Aww @ "pretty pls." LOL  *gives chocolate covered cherries to garnish the pretty pls*

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 06 May 2015 at 9:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink-Swetha-

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

It was so hard to find goof collages with Abhay-Sonam loll. I personally loved them a lot b/c she started calling him Dimpy. LOL And I remember in this one interview some guy was flirting with her and Dimpy got so protective. It was really cute and I wanted them to hook but they never would. I think Abhay is into more intellectual type girls. 
Her and Shahid were interesting b/c they look SO good together. And her Fawad share a fan-fangirl relationship and she's always drooling over him. LOL

I still believe Sonam-Abhay had a thing during Aisha. Their chemistry just leans towards that. LOL

P. S. I always love your threads  , Het! Good, clean fun! Smile

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 06 May 2015 at 9:11am

ibelieveinpink-Swetha-

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

It was so hard to find goof collages with Abhay-Sonam loll. I personally loved them a lot b/c she started calling him Dimpy. LOL And I remember in this one interview some guy was flirting with her and Dimpy got so protective. It was really cute and I wanted them to hook but they never would. I think Abhay is into more intellectual type girls. 
Her and Shahid were interesting b/c they look SO good together. And her Fawad share a fan-fangirl relationship and she's always drooling over him. LOL

I still believe Sonam-Abhay had a thing during Aisha. Their chemistry just leans towards that. LOL

No I wish they had though. It was so organic between them. They like meet and instantly connected. I think he would be sooo perfect for her. B/c he's single (I think him and Preeti broke up, and Fawad is married warna that be good too LOL) and he keeps it real and things grounded. He doesn't really cuddle her like her family and close friends do. She really needs that. Now if only she wasn't dating that Berry guy. 

And thanks at the "pretty please" LOL One of these day I wanna open a Sona topic and not see the work Ikaun or SoDumb. Like we get it, most ppl here don't like her but I do so please don't Cry

ilovecrepes-Swetha-

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JugniBolt

Sonam- Abhay . just loved their scenes in Ranjhanaa..
Second comes Fawad and Sonam.. didn't like Khoobsurat (bad direction) but they looked great together. especially loved their filmfare photo shoot pics..

And for your satisfaction. .Wink
Shahid- Sonam.. I remember liking that one poster of mausam (haven't watched the movie) Sonam in some red gown and Shahid in a suit or something. They looked royal.

heheheheheee thanks! I love all 3 so I'm ok either way. But I remember so much fangirling over them and then it just died. I wished mausam had worked. They looked so good together in that movie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonshadow.

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

No I wish they had though. It was so organic between them. They like meet and instantly connected. I think he would be sooo perfect for her. B/c he's single (I think him and Preeti broke up, and Fawad is married warna that be good too LOL) and he keeps it real and things grounded. He doesn't really cuddle her like her family and close friends do. She really needs that. Now if only she wasn't dating that Berry guy. 

And thanks at the "pretty please" LOL One of these day I wanna open a Sona topic and not see the work Ikaun or SoDumb. Like we get it, most ppl here don't like her but I do so please don't Cry

Haha I remain convinced. She isn't dating Berry chap anymore. Broke up a while back. Abhay is BW standard loyal to Preeti which is surprising in itself, but he's also not in a good space at all, currently. Known to be a good chap though. 

You know who would make a good pair? Sonam-Emraan! Someone should cast them in a film! 

I hope it does come true for you, but I know it's never going to. LOL *gives you chocolate* 

ibelieveinpink-Swetha-

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Shahid-Sonam make an awkward pair! She's much taller than him & I don't like the way they look together. Never seen Mausam PR so I don't know how they connect offscreen but I don't like them on-screen.
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged
OMG! Abhay and Preeti are still together. SNAP! There goes my matchmaking goals. LOL
No clue on Berry and her. Months back they were still dating, she never posts anything so I'm never really sure. But cuurent rumors are that she's a lesbian. So who knows.

Her and Emmy be the perfect good girl next door meets bad boy thing going. On-screen only I mean. Nothing off please. LOLL!! He's always so loyal to his wife.

Shahid and Sonam have the same innocence to them. They're like soft, gentle and very adorable. 

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged
^ IMO, Abhay-Sonam hav the  best chemistry b/w them! Approve

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

.FilmiDhun.

Go to top